Chance

Attack

Kaoru's POV

I'd decided to walk to school this morning so I got up before 5 am and was out of the door a little after 7 am. Hikaru would get the car to school and pick Akira up on the way over there.
it was a long walk and I kept thinking of stuff I won't think about usually. then my phone ringed. I pulled it up and looked at the caller ID to see it was Hikaru. I choose to answer the call.
"it's Kaoru" I said.
"hey Kaoru. Akira cancel so you can take the car with me if you want." Hikaru said in the phone.
"no thanks I'm walking by myself. besides I'm almost there" I said. I didn't want to go with Hikaru to school it won't be nice. 1st reason I think you know. it's just his personality. he use to be sweet to me but since Akira came into his life... I've just been nothing to him. and 2nd he would always talk about Akira which was just worse then I'd prefer the mean Hikaru over the Hikaru in love with Akira.
"okay then" Hikaru let out a small sigh before hanging up. just at that moment I got to the school and saw a small group of people stand between me and the door. in the front was Akira with a small smile on her face.
"hey Kaoru" she said. "what are you doing here this early?"
"what do you think? avoiding you" I said annoyed. why couldn't she just get away and leave me alone? that would be nice but wait she has never ever been nice to me I guess that's the reason.
"sorry but I got here to get you" she said looking at a group of boys behind her "beat him up til he is not screaming anymore" she said and they ran towards me. I turned around and tried to run away but before I got more than two steps away they grabbed me by the neck and threw me to the ground.
they hit me in my stomach, my chest, my head and back and threw me around like I was a ball to them. or some kind of toy.
during it all I couldn't keep quiet as I'd planned in my mind I let out small screams every time they hit me or threw me around. Akira laughed as she watched it.
I felt the blood run from scars on my face and arms and legs and I ended up hitting the door and heard a loud crack from my left leg and another from my right wrist. I couldn't even scream anymore I only managed to let out a small moan of pain.
some girl nearby let out loud screams. it took me a while to realize it was Akira and then I heard the reason why she was screaming and not laughing as I expected her to do.
"KAORU!" Hikaru yelled and I heard him running towards me.
I didn't answer. I was in too much pain to move anywhere.
"KAORU!" Hikaru yelled and I heard the panic in his voice. I felt him pick me up and remove me from the door. "Akira call an ambulance" he hissed.
I don't know what she answered but shortly after I heard her say that it would be here soon.
"Kaoru speak to me! are you alive?" Hikaru called.
I tried to at least nod my head but I couldn't really do that and small tears of pain ran down my cheeks.
"oh Kaoru I'm so sorry" Hikaru's voice cracked.
"don't cry sweetheart" Akira answered and I opened my eyes a little to see them kiss then the pain became too much for me and I blacked out. I only had one thing in mind. I had to talk to someone. tell someone everything. someone who could understand it and had knew something about love. I already knew who it should be. Tamaki.
♠ ♠ ♠
okay as you can see Hikaru is not completly lost. Kaoru still has a chance <3
and uh it may hurt so much everywhere to be Kaoru right now.

BTW this story is not getting much longer only a few chapters more. I ran out of ideas for what could happen but that happens when you start on something too soon. I admit it it's not my best work ever but I still feels something for this story like I does to any other story I'm writing and it makes me a bit sad that this is soon ending :(

well enjoy it as long as it least ^_^