Status: merry christmas, becky!

Stupid Boy

stay with me

Becky tired her best to be quiet as she snuck out of her front door, careful not to wake up her parents. The door clicked quietly behind her and she smiled, her mission accomplished. She ran into the rain, pulling her hood over her head. “Typical England,” she cursed.

Her vans seemed to land in every puddle as she ran down the street, her head down the entire time. She’d done this numerous times. She didn’t need to look up to know where she was going. She ran up the fifth driveway down from hers, to the window in the back. She knocked softly, water dripping off her hood and onto her face. She blew her bangs back, wiping a few drops of water off her eyes. Despite the hood, her reddish brown hair was soaked.

She looked up and his smiling face was before her. She felt her heart rate pick up, something that was almost natural around him. “Open the window!” she laughed as he stood on the other side, staring at her. “Zayn!”

Finally, but not before making her stand in the rain for another minute, he opened the window. “You’re an ass,” she muttered, gripping his shoulders as she climbed through the window.

“Let me help you with that,” his voice was low as he spoke, reaching for the bottom of her sweatshirt.

She slapped his hand away, brushing past him as she walked into his room. She grabbed a pair of sweatpants and a shirt on her way to the bathroom, softly closing the door behind her. She changed quickly before running a towel over her hair, throwing the mess of hair up on top of her head. Zayn was laying on his bed when she opened the door, making her giggle as he held his arms open.

“Don’t go to California,” he whispered, nuzzling his face in her neck as she crawled into the bed next to him. “Please. Stay here with me.”

“You’re not going to be here, Zayn,” she reminded him. “The X Factor is going to change your life,” she promised him, running her fingers through his hair. “We aren’t going to be Becky and Zayn anymore.”

“We’ll always be Becky and Zayn. Just stay here.”

Becky had moved from California to the England town just two years ago, and a day didn’t pass that she didn’t think about going back home. Zayn knew how much she loved California and how much she missed it. “Why are you asking me to give this up?” she whispered. “I would never ask you to give up your dreams, or to give up something you love.”

“Because I’m selfish,” he found himself answering. “Because I need you with me during X Factor. Go to uni here.”

She stared at her boyfriend, bewilderment on her face. “I…Zayn, I don’t get why you’re asking me to do this. I got into one of the best schools in the world, Zayn. This is a once in a life time opportunity. I can’t give this up.”

“Don’t give up on me,” his voice so soft she almost didn’t hear him.

“Okay. I’ll stay.”
♠ ♠ ♠
the NHL is still in a lockout. the lions suck. my college hockey team doesn't play for another week. thus, we have this. for my main girl becky. hope you like it! drop a line to let me know what you think!