Status: I hope you enjoy this story helped me get out of my writers block

Vampire Wonderland

Chapter 4

I woke up in the middle of the night and slid off the bed. My feet hit the ground. I was confused with what was going on and I didn't know what happened. I stood up and I was normal size. My dress tore and I grabbed the covered and wrapped it around me. I knocked on a door three rooms down and a girl answered. "You're Victoria. I'm Allie. "I need to borrow clothes I grew and now nothing fits" I said as she laughed. She gave me black jeans and a white shirt and vans she said that didn't fit her anymore. I walked to the bathroom and I was normal size. I got dressed and went back to Chris's room and knocked on the coffin. It opened and Chris walked out of it. "You grew" he said hugging me. "I need help Chris I don't understand...I don't understand any of this" I said starting to cry. He slid his arm down my back and pulled me onto the bed and took a breath, "Were Fertiles. It's a type of vampire. We wont hurt you I promise, we are trying to save you from Kuza he's my brother but something wrong happened to him. He's a dom and he will hurt you and he's trying to that's why we can't let him find you" Chris said. "Why does he want me?" "We don't know that but he's the only dom out hear in Wonderland and he wants more" Ryan said walking into the room. I understood what was going on. "He's coming, Chris he's coming do something" Devin yelled running into the room pushing over Ryan. "Come with me" Balz said grabbing my hand. He ran me through the house and outside to go to the shed but we didn't make it. A tall pale man with big ears and holes in his nose and lips was out there. "We meet. It's sad to see you have to leave my brother like this Victoria" the man said walking around me. "Kuza?" I said looking down. "Well they told you a lot my dear" he said tilting my head to the side and moving my long hair. "Don't touch her" Chris yelled. I was grabbed and spun around and Kuza's hand was on my back. "Hurt her...Chris I'll do much worse than that. I'll turn her so you can never have her." "Kuza...stop you hurt her and you see what happen" Chris said jumping from the roof. I was pushed over and Angelo caught me. I could tell that tings weren't going to get better. I knew they were going to fight and it was all my fault. Kuza hit Chris and he fell, I felt my heart sink and I got nervous as Kuza approached me. I grabbed me and put his mouth over my neck. I closed my eyes and felt a jerk and his mouth leave my neck. Balz grabbed my arm and pulled me into the house. Everything passed over and Chris and the guy's came back in. "What's going on?" I yelled. "Look, I brought you hear because I love you. I haunted you in your dreams to know you. I didn't want to tell you but I can't love you hear. I wanted to know you and that was it and when my brother was in your dreams I had to stop him before I lost you like Megan." I was speechless. "I love you too" I said walking over to him. I stood on my tip toes since he was a whole foot taller than me and kissed him but I was shocked. "I can't love you unless your a vampire" he said turning s back to me. "Turn me! I want to love you. You're the only one that understands" I said. "I can't turn you. I'll hurt you" he explained. "But your hurting me by not being with me" I explained as he turned to me. "We can work through it and still be together" he said. "I don't care I love you Chris. Your the only one that I love."
♠ ♠ ♠
This is my first vampire sorry so I'm new to the whole thing I hope I did it right