Status: I hope you enjoy this story helped me get out of my writers block

Vampire Wonderland

Chapter 5

I remained a human and Chris was still a vampire along with everyone else in the house. I felt alone but Chris knew what it was like he was the last one turned into a vampire by Angelo. My Wonderland was perfect, and so was everyone in it. I remained myself, but I wanted to be turned. I had bruises on my arms and back and stomach from Chris and some day's I was sick for how much pain I was in, but what was I to do. Ricky was downstairs in the kitchen when I approached him, "Do me a favor" I said boosting myself up onto the counter. He looked at me. "Chang me" I said. "No, I can't I wont. I can't go behind Chris's back and do this Victoria" he explained. "Ricky, it hurts" I said. He looked into my eyes. "I know but I can't turn you. If I do I wont be able to stop and I'll kill you. Chris and Angelo are the only ones with enough strength to stop" he explained. He walked away and I was left alone. I looked out the window into the flowers and woods that were dark. I started to cry. "Wha-what's wrong?" I heard Chris asked from behind me. "Chris" I gasped wiping away some of my tears. "What's up? Why are you crying?" "It hurts" I said looking at his eyes. "I hurt you?" he asked. I didn't want to tell him to hurt him but I had to. I was bruised, and cut, and scared. "I'm sorry" I said looking down. His head went down and he turned around and picked up a knife. My head lifted up and my eyes grew huge. I watched him throw it into the wall and go to walk away. I jumped down and ran behind him, "But you can fix me" I said. He turned to me. "I can't" he said. We stood looking into each other's eyes, I kissed him. He lifted me from my feet and we were up in his room in no time. He was on top of me, shirtless and the passion was so strong. After a few minutes I pushed him away. "It hurts" I sad. He climbed off of me and put his arm around me. "I want to be able to do this with you but I can't it hurts" I explained. I got up and put my black shirt on and walked out of the room. I walked outside to the tea table where everyone was sitting. "I want to go home" I yelled. I was so pissed off that I couldn't have sex with Chris. We could never be together because we were so different and I was wasting my time hear.
"Sit down Victoria" Devin said. He pushed me to the brick wall and made me sit. They all stood in front of me. "You can't go home" Angelo said. "What are you talking about?" I said not following the boys. "Your in Wonderland, you can't go back home" Ryan said. "Your crazy there has to be a way back home" I said standing up. "Victoria. Kuza wanted you and so did Chris. They were in your dreams. They made you trip into the pond. You died that day. You hit your head and drowned in the water and now your hear because Chris took you, cause he didn't want Kuza to get you" Ricky said. My face was cold with tears and my eyes were swollen. My heart was broken, and so was I. I didn't know I died, and I didn't know there was no way back. I didn't know any of this and I wish I could have. "Then why wont Chris turn me. I can't be with a vampire." "He's scared to. He's scared he wont be able to stop and that he will hurt you" Balz said. I didn't buy it.