Status: if you're reading this than Thanks. I'll try and update regularly.

Boarding School From Hell

Just For Starters

I lay on my stomach with my sniper in front of me as I peered down at my target.

Mr Garrison. The rat bastard who sold out my boss to the cops. And just another one of my hapless victims.

I zeroed in on him and took the shot. It went straight through his temple and he fell instantly. I began to quickly pack my Sniper Rifle away and brush off as much dirt from my black tank top and army cargo pants as possible. I ran out of the abandoned building I had used as a vantage point and on running out the door I was greeted by about 5 police cars and plenty officers. Nothing I couldn't handle.

"Ah, Miss Rae." The Police Chief said in a faked friendly manner, crossing his arms "We meet again. How have you been?"

"Same old Same old," I replied, shrugging my shoulders with an added smirk. I looked around for my escape. Dumbass cops. They need to learn not to leave their bikes unattended. I bolted for the Nearest Motorbike and combat rolled on while the Chief was busy uttering a weak comeback.

"HEY! Get back here!" He yelled, flustered and now red in the face at my ability to 'run away' easily.

"Tata my love, Until we meet," I laughed and blew him a kiss. Oh how I love messing with Chief Hardy. He was just too easy.

I spurred the bike into motion and shot off down the street. I could faintly hear Chief Hardy shouting useless orders at the other officers. I rounded a few more corners and launched my self off the moving vehicle, allowing it to continue on and into a building. I set off on foot down an ally way stopped in my tracks as the Police Chief came barraging towards me. I was faster than him though so this wasn't really a problem. That is, until I turned and saw the Deputy coming at me from the other side. The both slowed down as they approached me and had guns pointed at my head.

"You boys just never give up do you?" I said placing my hands on my hips. I waited for them to get close enough to me to put my small plan into action. I could see a rickety old fire escape just above my head.

"You are under arrest for the murder of multiple people anything you say can and will be held against you."

"Mark Hoppus." I said before jumping up in the air and kicking out to both sides, effectively doing the splits in mid-air. I felt my feet meet both the Chief and The Deputy's faces and dropped to the ground before launching myself up and onto the fire escape. Once I had a firm grip on the base of it, I swung up over the side and onto my knees. Still with my Sniper case on my back, I ran up the rusty stairs to the top of the building and sprinted across it. I Threw myself over the edge and did a tuck and roll upon landing on the next block of flats.

I gazed over at the street below and saw my own Motorbike sitting where I left it, waiting nicely. I caught sight of my boots and the were all scuffed. Damn, they're my favourite pair. Luckily there was a lot of windows on this particular block so it was pretty easy to swing down to the pavement.

I sped off down the street on my Bike and made multiple turns before coming to a warehouse in the middle of the rough part of Baltimore. Stashing my bike, I ran inside and tapped the floor with my boot. Twice fast and three times slow. A small microphone rose from the floor and I whispered the pass word.

"Quaeritur cadere silentium," It's Latin, so it's harder to get a hold of.

A circle area of the floor began to open into spiral steps and I skipped down to HQ. I reached the bottom and stepped into the high tech Head Quarters my Papa ran. It was basically a 'Hire An Assassin' sort of business thing - It's actually the Russian Mafia but I prefer to say 'Hire an Assassin' - and I was the best of the best. Not to be prejudice and conceited it's just that I've been trained since I was 11 an I'm 19 now because my parents were in debt to Papa - Mr Kozlovsky - when they died and so I was taken in by him.

I saw Papa talking to his assistant Mr Daniels and I walked over and hugged him from behind. He didn't even have to turn around to know it was me because I'm the only person who's allowed to hug him.

"Jasey, my girl! Did you get a hit?" He said in his thick Russian accent.

"Yes Papa, through his temple," I replied in my broad Scottish accent. We're an odd mix and often stand out from the crowd because of our voices.

"Good, good. Not meaning to offend you in any way but you stink. Go shower, I have another job for you."

"Papa, I'm just back from this one can't I have a break?" I asked in an almost whiny voice.

"Calm down my dear, this is a different kind of kill, This one will take a while." He sad calmly.

"Can I at least have some time to relax before the briefing?"

"Of course Jasey. On you go now."

I thanked him and went down the hall on the right to my bedroom. I had a large bedroom, white walls covered in Band posters, red carpet covered in clothes I haven't bothered to wash, no windows (since we're underground), an En Suite with all the trimmings and a huge swinging bed. Papa was very good to me.

I grabbed some jeans and a Blink-182 top and headed into my bathroom for a shower.I striped down, hopped in and washed up. Having hip length curly ginger hair can he a bother sometimes and showering as one of them. Seriously, it gets in the way of almost everything. But I love it so I'm not going to cut it.

I dried off and got dressed in my clothes of choice. I yanked a brush through my hair whilst I was searching for my key to the stables. yep, that's right. We have Stables. There's only a few horses there and my favourite is Stitch. Stitch is my horse and I've had him since I was 14. He's a black throughout-bred Arab with a white star on his forehead and a big scar on his face, hence the name. I waved Papa off as I pressed the button and entered the keycode to re-open the stairwell. I ran up and tapped the floor with my boot to close the stairs. Once they'd clcked shut I ran to the other side of the warehouse and through a hidden door into the back room which was basically, a Stable.

"hi guys," I said to the grooms as I passed them on my way to Stitch's stall.

"Afternoon Madam," came a reply from one of the groom.

"How many times do I have to tell you Ricky? Call me Jay," I said.

"Well, okay then... Jay," Ricky replied nervously.

"There you go Ricky," I said as I walked over to give him a quick hug. After I released him I walked down to the end of the 'barn' to see Stitch. I stopped a few times to say a quick hello to some of the horses. I finally reached Stitch and was pleased to see he was all ready to go.

"Hey Dennis," I shouted.

"Yeah," Dennis, another groom, shouted back at me.

"Did you tack Stitch up?"

"Aye Jay, I guessed you'd want to ride him,"

"Thanks Dude,"

I grabbed the lead rope and attached it to his bridal and lead him outside and into the big forest behind the warehouse. Once we were under the cover of the trees, I mounted Stitch and set off into the woods. It was getting dark and the summer sunset had already passed. I was going to miss summer, the nice weather and all the life in the forest, but with autumn coming in and the kids getting back in school it would be easier to do my job.

---

I was deep in the trees when I came across a boy. Well when I say boy I really mean teenager. He was wandering around with his head hanging and his hands in his pockets. He had sandy blond hair with a pink streak in it and he was wearing skinny jeans and a red jumper that was obviously too big for him. Stitch seemed to think now was a good time to neigh and the boy lifted his head to see what the noise was. When he did I got a good look at his face. He was kinda hot. And here comes my horrible flirting.

"Hey there pretty boy," I said cheekily with confidence.

"H-h-hi," He stuttered. I can't blame him, I must have been a weird sight to behold.

"What're you doing all alone out here?" I said as I hopped off Stitch and tied him up to a branch.

"I was just bored," He said, dropping his head again.

"I don't believe that for one minute," I said with genuine concern.

"Yeah, well that's the truth!" He shouted at me raising his head and narrowing his eyes.

"Calm down Pretty Boy," I said while placing my hands on my hips.

"Can you just leave me alone?" he asked with a pleading look in his sad eyes.

"Can you just tell me why you're out here?" I asked, fluttering my eyelashes and mock-pouting.

"Fine, I just had a bad break-up and I came here to clear my head, happy?" he said sounding frustrated.

"Very," I said joyfully, "Now, what's your name Pretty Boy?" I was getting bored and Papa would be wanting me soon.

"Alex," He replied as I began to mount Stitch again.

"Wait, where are you going?" He ask worriedly.

"Home," I replied simply.

"At least tell me your name!" He shouted when I kicked Stitch into motion.

"That information is confidential."

And I was gone.

---

I got back to the warehouse when it was completely dark and I brought Stitch in and handed him off to Dennis. I was still apologising to him for being late in as I was walking out of the Stables.

"I'm so fucking sorry Denny!"

"Jay, you need to go! Mr Kozlovsky will be wanting you," He said waving me off.

I ran over to the middle of the warehouse and tapped , then spoke, the passwords to get inside.

"JASEY, YOU'RE LATE!" He barked at me when I reached the bottom of the stairs.

"I'm sorry Papa, I got carried , you said you had a new Job for me?" I regained my composure.

"Oh, yes. I do believe I did say this one was different, did I not?"

"Yes Papa," I said with a sigh.

---

"YOU'RE SENDING ME TO A WHAT?!"

Papa had just told me the basic plan for this kill and I was horrified. Not by actually killing anyone, no, I was horrified that Papa was shipping me off to Florida!

"A Boarding School Jasey, you heard me," He said crossing his arms.

The gist of what I had to do was 'seduce' some kid, make him fall in love with me, break his heart then kill him. The reason I was given was apparently he broke the Client's daughter's heart and he wants the kid to feel total pain. Well fuck my life.

"URGH, when an I going?"

"Tomorrow, now you can't go out looking like that," He said gesturing to my appearance, "The police know what you look like. Head on down to the Make-up department, the Ladies have orders to get you undercover."

"Fine!" I said grumpily has I trudged down to change what I looked like. I actually quite like the girls that work down there, I just don't like make-overs.

"Hey Janelle," I said, plonking myself down on one of the chairs set up for this sort of thing.

"Hiya Jay!" She said cheerily. Janelle and Suzanne started working on my unruly hair while Brittany was searching around for something.

"Do I get any say in what I'm gonna be like?" I asked with concern about what they had planned.

"Nope!" Janelle replied and started brushing some gunk through my hair.

"What? seriously?" I was getting worried. Jan just nodded and continued gunk-brushing. I started trying to get up but was forced back down. I kept trying though.

"Suzi?" She just shook her head.

"Brit?" She did the same. I slumped down in my seat and huffed. No-one was saving me now.

"Fuck you guys," No reaction whatsoever.

---

I woke up due to someone slapping me across my face. I must have fallen asleep in the chair. I scanned the room with my eyes and almost screamed when I saw myself in the mirror. I no longer had my long, curly, ginger hair, green eyes and slight tan. My hair was still long, actually, it was longer. It had been straightened and dyed brown, and my eyes were somehow blue and I don't know how but my skin was really pale now.

What the fuck did they do to me?

"JANELLE WHAT THE FUCK!"

Jan walked in and smirked at my frantic expression. "Like out handy work?" She asked smugly."

"What happened to me?"

"We made you almost unrecognisable. We bleached your skin and put long-term contacts in your eyes. Plus we were going to perm your hair straight but we thought you'd murder us so we just straightened it so you can leave with straight hair- Mr Kozlovsky will think it's permed - and your hair will go curly again. We know how much you love the curly-ness."

"Well thanks then..." I muttered.

"Mr Kozlovsky says you need to pack," Brittany said as she re-entered the room.

"When am I leaving?"

"Tomorrow."
♠ ♠ ♠
okay so this is my first fic on this website and i know it probably sucks. Be nice please. R&R

~ xoBB