Status: if you're reading this than Thanks. I'll try and update regularly.

Boarding School From Hell

Meet The Room-mates

We walked inside and up to the back of the queue in front of the marble reception desk. The Reception area was full of newly arriving students and I saw Katelynne texting someone.

"Okay Harp, Jenna's coming down to take you up to your room once we've signed in since I've got to get up to my room to claim a bed before some chav takes the best one, that okay with you?" Kate asked turning to me.

"Uh... yeah, sure," I answered nervously. I was going to have to meet a lot of people today and I'm crap with names.

We waited a while and soon enough we were at the front of the queue and signing our names on the register.

"KATIE!" a loud voice called from the doorway leading out to what I guess was the Mixed Dorms. I turned to see and it was a girl, about the same age at Katelynne, with white-blonde hair and blue tips. She had a big beanie hat on her head and a smile plastered on her face.

"JENNA!" Katelynne shouted back opening her arms and engulfing 'Jenna' in them. They separating and started gossiping about summer and what's been happening, completely forgetting I was here until Jenna mentioned me.

"Oh yes, I almost forgot," Kate said laughing, "Jenna this is Harper, Harper this is Jenna."

"Nice to meet you," I said putting my hand out for her to shake. Jenna just looked at my hand and raised and eyebrow before pulling me into a hug.

"Something you should know Harper," Jenna smiled once she's released me from her death grip, "I'm a hugger."

"Jen, I've got to go," Kate said reaching for her trunk, "Show Harper around for me kay?"

"Sure thing Sweetie," Jenna confirmed and Kate ran off to the right with her trunk in tow.

"Right, this way Harper, and keep your eye on the ball because these halls are hell," Jenna said, leading the way through the door she arrived in, "The Gender Dorms aren't as bad but the dickheads tend to stay in the Mixed ones."

We trekked up 4 flights of stairs and began our journey through the many twisting corridors. The halls were lined with students and their trunks making their way around. We were walking along happily chatting about nothing really, getting to know each other, when I was knocked over by a short kid with messy black hair on a skateboard. Jenna saw and was more than pissed.

"JESUS CHRIST BILLIE, YOU'RE LIKE A CHIPMUNK ON CAFFEINE!" She shouted, causing the boy to turn, mock-salute her and carry on round the next corner.

"So that was Billie Joe," Jenna said helping me up.

"Ah, Katelynne said he was always hyper," I said in understanding.

"She didn't lie," Jenna said, shaking her head, "And Here's our room."

We were standing outside a door that looked just like the others, with a plaque screwed on above a reasonably sized whiteboard with a pen dangling on a string next to it. The plaque read:

A.W. Gaskarth
J. McDougall
H.C. Smith
G.A. Way


The white board said the same with ticks beside J. McDougall and A.W. Gaskarth. Jenna ticked off my name and we went inside.

*The room was pretty fucking big. The walls were white and the carpet was a weird cream colour. It had a bed up against the right wall long ways - which already had a bag on it -, another bed opposite it which was free by the looks of in and on the back wall there was two beds - one of them had a bag on it as well - with bedside tables separating them. There was a few chest of drawers dotted about and two doors at either side of the middle beds. The bed were standard with baby blue covers and grey pillows and 2 of them had trunks at their foot. the middle bed on the left had a red trunk and the bed against the wall on the right had an orange trunk. *

Jenna said the doors lead to the bathroom and the small kitchen area and , obviously, I asked if there was a microwave.

"Yeah, why?" Jenna answered me and I did a happy dance.

"I cannot live with out noodles," I explained, still dancing. It's true, they're like, my life.

Jenna laughed at my weirdness, "You should take that bed over there," She said pointing the there bed on the left wall, "Gee said he want the one next to the kitchen."

"Is he the 'manwhore'" I asked using air-quotes when I said 'manwhore'.

"No, Gerard's got a boyfriend," Jenna responded, she moved to point at the bed across from mine, "Gaskarth is the manwhore." Gaskarth, Alexander Gaskarth? Will it would make sense if he was a manwhore, considering the task at hand.

"Boyfriend?" I asked a bit confused as I put Ohana in the corner.

"Oh, you're not homophobic are you?" She worried. So I did hear her right.

"No way! Homophobes are twats," I said. I chose now as a good time to fall on my bed and relax so I got comfy sitting up with my carry on bag from the plane trip on my lap. I noted that Jenna had flopped onto her bed too while I rooted through my bag until my IPOD came to hand and when I did I sprang off my bed and over to my trunk which I'd placed at the end of my bed like the others had.

I pulled my speakers out and plugged them into my IPOD.

"You don't mind do you?" I asked before pressing play.

"Nah, the walls are all soundproof so we won't annoy the other Dorms either," She replied shrugging.

"Sweet," I said as I played the song. Blink 182 - What's My Age Again? started blasting around the room and I started moving clothes from my trunk to the Chest of Drawers nearest to me which I guessed I was sharing with Jenna.

"You like Blink?" She asked curiously.

"You like breathing?" I retorted to which Jenna Laughed.

"You and Gaskarth will get along well," She chuckled, "Come to think about it, where the fuck is he?" She thought loudly.

"I Don't know," I said and I kept sorting through clothes. I got bored of that quickly and began singing along to All The Small Things.

"SAY IT AIN'T SO, I WILL NOT GO, TURN THE LIGHTS OFF, CARRY ME HOME!" I sang loudly and Jenna joined in on the NAs. We were pissing ourselves laughing while trying to sing and jumping around the room when the door opened and boy walked in, carrying a guitar and an amp. He saw me and Jen sorta-moshing and immediately broke down in hysterics.

"Oh my god Jenna you fucking dork," He managed through the laughter. Something about his voice seemed familiar.

"Fuck up Alex," I snapped my head up at this comment. Alex, It's him! that kid I met in the woods. Fuck. Time to play it cool and act like that never happened.

"Hey, dude," I said, turning the music off and being mentally thankful for the acting classes I had been put through, "I left my amp at home, can I use yours?" I asked.

"You play?" he asked confused, He still hadn't actually looked at me.

"Yup, now can I or not?" I said getting pissed enough for me to put my hand on my hip. He finally turned and saw me properly and he froze. Did he recognise me too? He just stood there staring at me for a few second before shaking his head slightly before passing my the amp.

"Thanks." I took Ohana out of her case and hooked her up. I quickly checked that she was tuned and launched into the chorus of The Rock Show. I was getting really into the song when I noticed Alex was staring at me again. I finish the song and put Ohana back on her stand.

"Like what you see?" I asked Alex cheekily.

"Blink?" He seemed shocked.

"Seriously?" I said getting pissed, "I'm getting sick off people being surprised that I play guitar and love Blink 182! Is it really that big of a shocker?" I ranted.

"Uh... no?"

At just the right time a kid with cherry red hair walked in carrying one side of a trunk, followed by a really short kid carrying the other end.

"You made it!" Jenna grinned, trapping the two in a hug.

"Jenna. Can't. Breathe." The short one said. Jenna let go and they both started huffing in attempts to catch their breath.

"Sorry," She said, looking a little guilty, "Oh guys, This is Harper, Harper this is Frank and Gerard," Jen continued, Gesturing to the Short on first, then the tomato head.

"Nice to meet you dudes," I said simply.

"Harp, You need to meet the others!" Jenna said happily.

"Um, okay,"

Fuck.
♠ ♠ ♠
YES IT HAS MISTAKES I DID THIS LAST MINUTE

CHECK MY PHOTOS FOR THE FLOOR PLAN OF THEIR DORM SINCE IM SHIT AT DESCRIPTIONS