Status: if you're reading this than Thanks. I'll try and update regularly.

Boarding School From Hell

She's back again

ALEX POV


The moment I arrived I was bombarded by Jack who, for the record, I'd only seen a few days ago.

"Dude! You're here!" He yelled jumping about like a mad man.

"'Course I'm here," I yelled back, dropping my trunk and encasing him in my arms.

"C'mon dude, your room's right next to mine," He said, still bouncing. He grabbed my trunk and started dragging it inside and up the stairs, leaving me to sign in. Once I'd done that I bounded up and started trying to find Jack.

After running around, bumping into multiple people and being inevitably knocked over by Billie, I found Jack bouncing on my trunk outside my Dorm. I laughed at his usual hyperness and got my key out of my pocket to open the door. According to the whiteboard, Jenna'd already arrived but she wasn't in and according to the plaque, someone called 'H.C. Smith was in this room. We yanked my trunk to the end of the bed on the right wall. I claimed that shit.

"You've got my Guitar right?" I asked him because I'd left it at his house accidentally.

"Yup! Got your amp too, But I'm keeping them hostage," He said, launching himself at my bed and going flying off the other side, face planting the wall and landing in a crumpled pile of Jack.

"Smart one dipshit," I said before picking him up off the floor and dragging him out to next door which I'd noticed had Jack's name on the plaque. I had a quick read of the plaque and there was a name I didn't recognise.

J.B. Barakat
V.V. Fuentes
F.A. Iero
T.K. Jardine
H.N. Williams


Who the fuck is V.V. Fuentes?

Oh well. Jack opened the door and we walked in. Well... when I say we, I really mean I walked while Jack threw himself through the threshold and on top of Tay who had been strolling across the room, probably to the bed with her Trunk on it. Hayley moved from sorting her stuff on the bed on the left wall, to helping Taylor up and slapping Jack, Who had already jumped back up and was dancing about like the nutcase he is.

"Prick," mumbled a pissed off Tay as she stood up and rubbed her ass. She then proceeded to slap the back of Jack's head and continuing her original path to her bed.

"Hey guys," I said cheerfully when I properly walked in.

"Hayley glared at me, "Dickface, do us all a favour and control your friend."

"Missed you too," I chuckled, "So how's everyone been?"I added.

"Same old same old," Tay replied from her spread out position on her bed on the right wall, "Katey says there's a new girl that seems cool."

"Must be that H.C. Smith person in my Dorm," I said while walking over to where Jack had sprawled out on the floor and I sat on his stomach. He grunted and tried to roll me off but I'd had an entire summer of junk food building up so it was futile.

"Dude get the fuck off me," Jack whined and Hayley had a look of amusement on her face whereas Tay just looked smug.

"Nope, I want my guitar," I smirked. he gave me a death glare before rolling his eyes and muttering "Fine."

I jumped off of him, yanked him off the floor and demanded my stuff. Jack begrudgingly walked into the bathroom and came back out with My guitar and amp. he quickly explained that he's hid them from me in there when I raised an eyebrow at him. I slung my case over my shoulder and picked up the amp before saying a quick goodbye to the guys, double checking that we were meeting up at lunch. I walked happily out when the confirmed and I went over to my door and noticed the little tick next to the new kid's name. I shrugged and opened the door to be blasted with music. I walked in and saw Jenna and some other girl with extremely long brown hair dancing and flailing around to Blink-182. I couldn't control the laughs. I fell to my knees and clutched my sides as the waves of laughter started.

"Oh my god Jenna you fucking dork," I gasped between laughs. This was too funny.

"Fuck up Alex," She retorted. I was still in absolute hysterics so I couldn't reply just yet. I started to calm down the other girl in the room, probably H.C. Smith, spoke up.

"Hey dude," She said in a heavy accent as she turned the music off, "I left my amp at home, can I use yours?" I hadn't seen a guitar and I know Jenna keeps hers in the music room, so this confused me. But then again I still hadn't looked around properly.

"You play?" I queried, Still on my knees on the floor next to my stuff

"Yup, now can I or not?" She said in an irritated voice. I finally stood up and saw her. I froze up. It was her. It was that girl I had seen in the woods. After I had seen her, I told Jack about the mysterious girl and he'd told me I was crazy but I knew she was real. I couldn't have imagined her and I hadn't. Because there she was, stand in front of me with a questioning expression on her face and her hand placed on her hip.

I shook myself out of my little trance and numbly handed her my amp. She pulled a beautiful White Gibson Les Paul with "Ohana" written on the body and hooked it up after saying a quick "Thanks". I noted that she checked the tuning of 'Ohana' before beginning a song I instantly recognised.

I was mesmerised by her little performance. Her skills were amazing and she got so into playing, like her life depended on it. She seemed to notice my staring but continued playing and when she was finally done, I was shocked beyond belief.

"Like what you see?" She smirked at me and yet again I was gobsmacked at her boldness.

"Blink" I asked, being completely unable to mask my shock and probably sounding like a twat.

"Seriously?" Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck I pissed her off, "I'm getting sick off people being surprised that I play guitar and love Blink 182! Is it really that big of a shocker?" She ranted.

"Uh... no?"

Almost with perfect timing, Gerard walked in carrying one side of his trunk, followed closely by Frankie at the other end. Jenna launched right into the 'reunion'.

"You made it!" Jenna grinned, trapping the two in a bone-crushing hug.

"Jenna. Can't. Breathe." Frank said and Jenna let go. They both started huffing in attempts to catch their breath and Jenna apologised. She then went on to introduce the new girl as Harper. Harper Smith. I liked that.

I fell back into my bed and vaguely noted Jenna dragging Harper out to meet the rest of the misfits.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it's short, and it's been a while but i have a very good excuse.

I actually started this story to try and take my mind off what happened but..... it's not easy.

Basically my friend, Euan, went to Australia to visit his dad over Christmas....... He came back in a coffin.

The funeral's later today and after that I should be updating regularly (no promises).

~oxBB