Status: if you're reading this than Thanks. I'll try and update regularly.

Boarding School From Hell

Get A Grip And Get Out Your Safe

I lay there for a while, lost in my thought about this 'Harper' girl. I couldn't seem to get her out of my mind. Gerard and Frank had followed Jenna so I had been left alone with my thoughts. My phone vibrating in my pocket brought me back to reality. It was Jack texting me to hurry up and get to lunch. I moved properly for the first time in what seemed like hours when I rolled over to check the time.

13:27

Lunch had started half an hour ago and I was extremely late. I wouldn't put it past Jack or Jaime to basically attack me if I was any later so I jumped off of my bed and ran out the door, locking it and grabbing my phone and stuff first, of course. I knew the guys wouldn't be in the canteen because ever since we all started here, we all ate lunch outside, near the burger van (which was really just a lunch lady with a trolley full of burgers and hotdogs etc...).

I weaved through the intricate corridors and out into the large Court Yard, spotting our clique easily thanks to Gerard's beacon of red. I walked closer and saw that Jenna and Harper weren't here, they must have headed off somewhere else.

"Hey bitches," I greeted my friends in my ever polite way. I got a chorus of "Hi"s before everyone returned to their previous conversations, or to their phones because, that's right, our school has WIFI. No rocking back and forth due to lack of internet for us!

"Screw you guys I'm hungry," I grumbled and walked over to the trolley. I picked a chicken burger and swiped my card, strolled over to Jack, sat on his lap and begun tucking in to my food. Jack didn't even bother wincing any more. About five minutes later I looked up and saw Jenna walking over, chatting to Harper who was by her side. As they got closer I could make out what they were talking about and from what I could pick up, Jenna was explaining the general concept of the School Cards.

"-Simple, your parents will have put money on your card before you came, so you'll be able to buy shit. You can use the card in the school for lunch, and in the few shops on the town nearby, Davenport." Jenna explained.

"Okay..." Harper responded, obviously still a little confused, you could read it on her face. Jenna must have noticed too because she continued to pile info onto Harper's metaphorical plate.

"Oh, and when it comes to meals here, Breakfast and Dinner are provided but with lunch it's like any other school - we've got to buy it. That's the reason for the School Cards, that and they're some ID," Jen added.

"Right got it," Harper replied with a determined look etched on her features, almost as though she was willing her brain to remember everything.

"Come on Harp, you need met everyone!" Jenna said in an overly excited voice, bouncing on her toes. She dragged Harper over and introduced her as "The new grl" before reeling off the names of all the outcasts.

"Right, so you already know Alex, Frank, Gerard and Katelynne, now, over here is Zack, then there's Jaime, Tony, Rian, Cassadee, Kellin, Hayley, Taylor, Toro, Austin, Gerard's brother Mikey, Alan, Joey and the crazy one on your shoulders is Jack. Oh and Oswin'll be here later." Yeah... there's a lot of us... Harper visibly gulped as she looked up and the smiling idiot, who seemed to think a great greeting would be climbing her.

"Jack, get the fuck down from there, you're scaring her!" Kellin shouted from his place on Jaime's lap.

"Yeah, Bad Jack," I scolded as I pulled him down and freed Harper. She smiled sweetly at me, in thanks, and my heart fluttered. She had the most amazing smile. I could finally see her properly, not under cover of trees, or the bad lighting of our dorm, we were outside in the sunlight. There was just something about this girl that had me drawn to her, something off, not quite right, mysterious, yet perfect all at the same time. Like her eyes, they were a gorgeous deep blue but still there was just... something. But she was beautiful. I was taken away from my daydream by the most entrancing giggle. I glancing over and Harper was standing there with her hand over her mouth as she let out a full bellied laugh. I searched for the source of her amusement and saw Jack had tackled Kellin and they were now wrestling on the grass. I chuckled myself and tried to break them apart, failing miserably.

"They're hopeless," I grinned down at my weird friends, "So Jenna, what's the plans for today?"

"Um, well I already showed Harp around so that's done and dusted so I was think we could head into town and stock up of junk?" She answered.

"NOODLES!" Harper exclaimed throwing her head back and arms in the air, gaining laughs from the group. It looked like she was going to fit in quite well.

"Looks like we've got a verdict, who else I coming?" I said and the only movement was Jack throwing himself off of Kellin and in my direction. Well that sorts that.

"Come on fuckers, we don't have all day!" Jenna yelled, "LETS GO!"

We ran across the Court Yard, slowing to a fast walk when we reached the Mixed Dorm building. Weaving through the halls and students, we made our way out the front. Of course, by this time Jack had climbed on Jenna's shoulders and had his hands on his hips and his chin held high. Jen let out and exasperated sigh before deciding to forget he was there and continuing to walk.

Harper had stepped up onto the ledge surrounding the fountain and had her arms out for balance. Her intense look of concentration was peeking through her veil of hair as she put one foot in front of the other. The sunlight shone down on her, giving her a glow. She must have noticed me staring because she pushed her long fringe behind her ear and gave me that breath taking smile causing my stomach to erupt in butterflies. I glanced over at Jenna and Jack to see them already out the front gate.

I crouched down and stuck my hand in the water, flicking my wrist my and splashing Harper. She let out a small scream and had to balance herself.

"WHAT THE FUCK BITCH?" She yelled, staring down at me from the ledge.

"Uh, we've got to keep going," I stuttered, not wanting her to hate me. Harper shrugged once she'd looked towards the entrance and seen the absence of my friends.

"Well I get a piggyback then," She smirked. 'Like hell you are' I thought.

"You've gotta catch me first" I allowed a short laugh escape my lips as I dashed down the pavement and out the same way Jack and Jenna went. Passing them quickly, I pushed myself to go faster and I was beginning to feel my muscles strain. Just as I was starting to feel a little sorry for going so fast, a body mass slammed in to my back and we fell in a mess of tangled limbs. The jumble rolled a few times and as consequence, I was straddled and looked up, seeing those odd orbs of blue studying my face, taking in every detail, as was I to her. I felt my heart speeding in my chest as she leaned down and pressed her lips to my ear.

"Got you," Harper whispered, thereupon she stood and patiently waited for me to get up, hands folded, cheeky smirk. I slowly rose to my feet, shaking slightly from the encounter, and before long I was trudging along with Harper attached to my back. Jenna and I walked walked with similar looks of unamused-ness while our passengers talked animatedly about pancakes. Don't ask how they got onto that subject, I was just glad they had moved on from their in-depth discussion on man-ginas.

I looked up from staring at the at the road markings and a rush of relief swept over me. Not far ahead, I could see Davenport and I'm positive Jack had noticed too since he was trying to get Jen to go faster.

"Heya, come on, faster horsey faster!" He shouted, grabbing some of her hair and pretending it was reins.

"Jack Bassam Barakat, I will not hesitate to smash your face in," Jenna snapped back at him. This little outburst cause Harper to look around and subsequently begin to chant "Noodles" over and over again.

"Calm it, Spider-Monkey," I muttered to her. She noticed and giggled, creating swarms in my stomach.

"Oh so now we're giving each other nicknames? Fine then Chipmunk," I wasn't even looking at her and I could tell she was smirking.

"Indeed Spider-Monkey, we are," I retorted. She chuckled and went back to her conversation with Jack and soon enough we were just outside the town limits.

"Hey Harper," I said, spotting the Convenience Store up ahead, "That shop sells noodles."

"Woo Hoo!" She yelled, detaching herself from my back and sprinting down the street like a madwoman. I ran after her to make sure she didn't break anything and when I finally reached the little store I saw her standing there with arms full of noodle packets and a some skittles to top it all off. The guy at the counter looked more than a little disturbed by her.... unusualness.... but still returned to his phone.

"You sure you can afford all this?" I raised an eyebrow at her.

"Yeah, my uh... Dad put a lot of money on my card," She answered, "Here hold this," She added, dumping the load in my unsuspecting arms. She next searched her pockets briefly, coming up with the small card to pay with. At that point Jenna walking in with Jack flopped forward to avoid smashing into the top of the door. On the sight of me struggling under the mountain of noodles and sweets, they commenced laughing at my pain.

The Bitches.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'M SO FUCKING SORRY IT'S LATE. OMFG.

Right so I have a lot of shit happening right now so updates probably won't be as often as I would like but I currently have an unstable friend on the verge of breaking down 24/7 because the kid who died, Ewan, was very close to her. Like, 'I think she loved him' close. So yeah... the funeral was beautiful. They played his favourite song, Time Of Your Life by Green Day and now I can't listen to it without crying and neither can anyone who was there. My school had and Assembly dedicated to him and the choir sang Halo - Beyonce and I almost bitch slapped them considering he hated Beyonce.

Also have you guys heard about what happened with Mikey Way? I have basically lost all respect for him. :/

please comment? I would like to know what you guys think about it.

next chapter's in the works.

~xoBB