Christmas Accidents

Christmas Accidents

“Hey Mia!” Harry’s voice called throughout the house as his footsteps headed towards the door. My eyes widened in panic as I quickly jumped off the bed and ran towards the door, shutting it just as Harry stepped towards it. There was a band and a curse from the other side.

“What the hell Mia?” Harry’s voice grumbled through the door. I bit my lip and peaked my head around the door to see Harry standing there holding a hand to his nose. He was glaring at me. Guilt instantly flooded through me.

“Sorry, but I’m trying to wrap your present.”I shrugged stepping out from behind the door and shutting it behind me. He groaned.

“Couldn’t you just tell me that?”

“I panicked.”I smiled innocently before gasping as I noticed blood trickled down Harry’s face.
“Harry your bleeding!” I cried out in surprise and quickly guided him towards the bathroom. I made Harry sit down as I pressed tissues to his hand.

“I’m so sorry!” I groaned, frowning and cursing at myself.

“It’s okay Mia.” Harry said reaching out with his spare hand to grab a hold of mine. He shot me a small smile beneath the blood.

“Do you need to go to the hospital?” I asked him worriedly. He shook his head at me.

“The boy’s are going to have a field day about this!” he grumbled though. I laughed softly.

-

Harry was right. The moment Louis and Eleanor stepped through the door to our house, Louis laughter filtered throughout the house.

“Do I want to know what you guy’s were doing?” He turned to me curiously as Harry glared at his band mate, his bruised nose prominent on his beautiful face.

“I slammed the bedroom door in his face.” I said softly sending Louis off into more laughter.

“Harry when a girl say’s no, she means no.” Louis teased as I blushed darkly.

“I was wrapping a present and I didn’t want him in there.” I tried to explain.

“So she resorted to violence.” Harry joked. I shot him a glare. He laughed and wrapped his arms around my shoulder, pressing a kiss to my head.

“Wait until the fans get a hold of pictures of you like that. They’re going to think Mia here bashes you up.” Eleanor teased. I groaned and hid my head in my hands. I was beyond embarrassed.

“Better be a good present by the way. If I had to bruise my nose for it.” Harry whined down at me. I shook my head at him and patted his cheeks softly before joining Eleanor on the couch.
Harry sat down next to me.

By the time everyone other band member had arrived enough laughter had filled the house as Harry ended up being the reason behind every joke made.

I could tell he was growing annoyed at his mates after awhile. I pulled him into the kitchen to help grab the food and drinks for everyone.

“I really am sorry.” I mumbled at Harry, not meeting his eyes. He sighed before grabbing my chin and making me turn to look at him.

“Stop apologising. It was an accident love. I’m fine, slightly bruised but completely fine. Nothing a little loving won’t cure.” He winked at me. I laughed and pressed my lips to his softly. He cupped my cheeks and held my face in place more firmly as he worked his lips faster against my own.

Our friend and food forgotten, he pushed me against the counter and pushed his tongue into my mouth. We fought for dominance for a moment until my nose lightly brushed his.

Harry hissed into my mouth and instantly pulled back, closing his eyes from the pain.

“Crap I’m sorry Haz!” I groaned moving forward, not really sure how to help with the pain.

“It’s okay love. Wasn’t your fault.” He mumbled again.

“Looks like no more loving for you for awhile.” I told him. He instantly frowned at me
“But it’s Christmas, everyone get’s loving.” I laughed at his childish pout.

“You might get hurt again,” I reasoned with him. He rolled his eyes at me.

“You act like I’m breakable.”

“Says the boy whose nose almost broke.”

“To make up for it, you could always give me my Christmas present?” He tried to reason for about the tenth time since I hit him with the door. I shook my head and turned to pick up the food.

“Not a chance Haz.” I smiled before pressing a kiss to his cheek and moving past him to head out to the others. Harry stayed close behind.
♠ ♠ ♠
Merry Christmas!! :D