Merry Christmas Eve

Merry Christmas Eve

I pushed myself further and further as my heart rate increased. I controlled my breathing and continued to pump my legs throughout the run knowing that home was just around the corner. The moment I could see the front door I slowed down my pace and gently jogged up to the house.

Grabbing my drink bottle I took a long drink before checking the time. I smiled largely, I had beat my personal best. I stretched for a moment to warm down before walking through the door of my house. I was instantly met with the smell of cooking food.

I searched curiously and found Harry standing over the stove humming to himself. Smiling I cleared my throat causing him to turn around. He smiled at me largely and placed the spatula down.

“Merry Christmas Eve!” He said loudly. I laughed and shook my head at his large dimpled smile.

“Merry Christmas Eve Harry.” I giggled.

He walked over and placed a kiss on my lips lightly before pulling me in for a hug.

“Gross Harry, I’m all sweaty.” I groaned pushing him away.

“I don’t care,” He mumbled, pulling me tighter against him.

“I do! I smell bad.” His laughter filled the kitchen and he shook his head.

“Well go shower then so I can spoil you with kisses.” He winked pressing a kiss to my nose. I smiled widely and ran upstairs to our shower. I showered as fast as I could and got changed into a pair of shorts and one of Harry’s jumpers before running downstairs where Harry just started to set the table for breakfast.

He turned to smile at me before suddenly advancing forwards and pressing my back to the wall behind me. He instantly began pressing kisses all over my face making giggles fall from my mouth as I squirmed underneath his body.

“I love you Kate.” Harry said suddenly serious, staring down at me.

“I love you to Haz.” I said softly reaching up to press a kiss to his lips before my eyes strayed to the food sitting at the table. My stomach grumbled making Harry laugh.

“Let’s eat.” He gently pushed me towards the table.

“When is Lou’s party tonight?” I asked Harry curiously.

“At 10, so we have all day to do anything you would like.” He winked at me making me blush as I shook my head at his perverted behaviour.

“Let’s make a snowman.” I suggested lightly. Harry’s face screwed up in confusion.

“That’s not what I had in mind.” He told me seriously. I laughed.

“You said anything I want.” I pouted at him. He groaned and placed his head in his hands before sighing.

“Okay fine.” He finally relented. I cheered and jumped up going to wrap my self up in warmer clothes as Harry did the same.

We wandered out to the front to see kids from around the street making their own snowmen while parents stayed back and took photos.

“We look silly with all the kids around.”

“Well sorry Harry. But we don’t have any kids to take photos of, so I guess we get to be the kids.”

“Or we could be inside making kids.” He said turning to me hopefully. I blushed and scoffed at him before crouching down and beginning to collect some of the snow.

I heard Harry’s sigh before he crouched down next to me.

“I better get rewarded for this later.” He grumbled at me. I shook my head at him before pressing a quick kiss to his cheek. This seemed to cheer him up slightly as he shot me a smile and continued to help me make a snowman.

Harry eventually began to enjoy building a snowman and by the time we both grew exhausted we had succeeded in making a family of snowman. There was a mum, a dad, a daughter and a son. I laughed at the pride that poured from Harry as he stared at out creations.

“I think there the best ones in the street.” Harry’s competitive side said as he glanced at our next door neighbours six year old kid try to make a snowman. He was doing a horrible job.

“I can’t believe you made this into a competition with kids.”I laughed at him shoving him in the side lightly. He turned to smirk at me before lightly nudging me back.

This of course started into more nudging before I pushed Harry further making him almost fall into one of his snowman. He turned to glare at me before taking slow deliberate steps towards me. I gulped and took a few steps back.

I wasn’t fast enough as Harry suddenly sprinted forward and suddenly tackled me to the ground so we both landed in the snow. Laughter fell from my lips as Harry’s cold hand slipped up my jacket and began to tickle my sides.

“Stop!” I cried out in laughter.

“Apologise.” He growled into my ear sending shivers throughout my body.

“I’m sorry!” I eventually caved. Gasping for air. Harry stopped and smirked down at me before pressing a kiss to my lips. The kiss was slow and deliberate as he slowly stole the breath from my body.

His warm tongue slid across my bottom lip as I allowed him entrance as we continued to make out in the cold snow.

“We should head inside. I’m cold.” I said to Harry after he pulled away. He got off me and pulled me up and inside with him.

“That was fun.” He admitted to me.

“Told you!” I teased at him as he pressed a kiss to my lips.

“Not as fun as making babies though.” He smirked down at me as a blush split across my face.
♠ ♠ ♠
Merry Christmas!! xx