Shameless Gaming

one.

"Hey." Ada spoke up, re-adjusting her headphones so her microphone was closer to her mouth. "Are we signing up for Game Night this week?"

"We always say we will, then we never do, so who knows." Sophie's voice responded through the headphones, a soft sigh following. "We might as well just stop saying we're gonna do it at this rate."

Ada shrugged, even though she knew her friend couldn't see it. Neither of them were really good at remembering to do things in a timely fashion, so Game Night was generally out of the question most of the time, despite it being one of their goals. Most gamers and LPers tried to make it onto the sign up list for it, as Achievement Hunter was one of the few gaming channels partnered with Youtube that actively played with their community, and the whole Game Night idea led to quite a few of the hires that occurred in the recent years. As they waited for their match of Assassin's Creed III to bring it other players, she thought about it for a bit, then made up her mind.

"After we record this, we'll sign up. Write that down somewhere."

"Onto a sticky note it goes!" Sophie responded, making sure to click her pen multiple times into her microphone just to be a bother. "Sign. Up. For. Game. Night. Make sure my message is only my gamertag and not me harrassing Caleb, or we'll never get in." She continued, "Because you know the desire will be there."

"I think you can rein it in for public conversation. Hey, start your audio capture, it just finished getting other players."

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYE everybody!" Sophie yelled suddenly, signalling the beginning of her audio capture.

"This is Ada and Sophie here for another Let's Play!" Ada continued as the game loaded, bringing up their characters on screen and starting the match. She turned her guy off toward a group of characters who looked like hers instantly, laughing to herself. "God, I love Assassin's Creed."

"We really play this game far too much." Sophie muttered from her end.

Ada laughed. "There's no such thing... although there is such thing as you being a goddamn asshole." Her response turned into her raising her voice as she saw Sophie's character scale a wall and jump across a rooftop, but Sophie only gave an evil cackle in response.

"I am Tarzan! No one will- No! No, no, no!" She shouted, obviously having been caught.

"Dead already?"

"I don't see you killing anyone."

"Liam doesn't have to kill anyone." Ada responded matter-of-factly. "Mostly because some asshat stole my target."

"Yeah, I still think he looks more like Bieber. Liam had a more styled swoop, Bieber's was a bowl cut just like your hair! Boom!" Sophie's voice raised quickly and Ada yelled as Sophie's character ran Ada's through with a sword, sending her sprawling to the ground.

"You wench!"

"Suck on that! Aiyiyiyi!"

"Janice you are not." Ada grumbled, glaring at her screen as she started anew. "Jeez, we are doing terribly in this round."

"Next one is ours, don't even worry about it. We- wow. Neither of us were even in the top three. That's disgusting." Sophie sighed, then started mumbling just low enough so it was impossible to tell what she was saying.

"Stop mumbling, you idiot." Ada remarked. "You're going to make yourself look dumber than you sound." After double checking her capture, she turned back to the new round, taking in a deep breath. "Let's do this thang."

"At least I don't look like you, meanie pants."

"Hey. My mommy says I'm beautiful." She insisted. Sophie snorted on the other end, and Ada scoffed. "Shut up. Dude, where have we seen this username before?"

"What username? I can't see your screen idiot."

"No need to be rude, sheesh. It's FluttershySucks, what is that?"

"My Little Pony. I don't quite recall, it sounds familiar and we're gonna have a ton of comments telling us we're idiots after this. We get it, we're stupid, you don't have to tell us twice."

"Speak for yourself. I am GODDAMN TIRED OF THESE PEOPLE. Ugh, I'm doing so shitty today, everyone will hate us."

The two continued their let's play for another game, generally keeping with the same players in their game. It went past in a similar fashion, but as the scores of their final round popped up on their screen, Ada yelled. "I KNOW IT!"

"Know what?"

"It's Ray! FluttershySucks!" She shouted. "I win!'

"That's who it is? We should have known that, what is wrong with us?" Sophie sighed loudly, making a really loud, annoyed sound. "Alright, that's all for today."

"Leeeeet's stop!" Ada cried out before stopping her feed.

"We gonna keep playing for a bit?" Sophie asked once she'd cut off her feed as well. "I have to tweet Ray first, though, if we do."

"Sure, we can for a bit. What the hell are you going to say?"

"'Shout out to Ray for unknowingly jumping into our Let's Play'. Duh." She responded as though it were obvious.

Ada rolled her eyes, but decided not to fight it. "Alright, well, if he answers, let me know. Hurry up, the round's starting." Once the round started, it went on in typical shouting and anger-filled fashion, until Sophie interrupted about half-way through.

"He says he recognized our usernames, and is expecting pay for being included."

"Tell him unless he was capturing, he can fuck off. What a freeloader." The two of them sat in silence for a moment, then Ada laughed. "I'm hilarious."

"That was... yeah, that was something." Sophie retorted, and Ada could tell she was rolling her eyes on the other end. "I say we get him as a target and just crush him."

"Challenge accepted."
♠ ♠ ♠
it's kinda short and dialogue heavy, I know, but it's an intro and explains a Let's Play.
it'll get less and less Let's Play centered, I swear.

tell me what you think?