Status: Updating as much as possible. Check out my first story "The Balcony Scene"!

A Match Into Love

Chapter 1

"Ally." I heard softly from the end of my bed. "Ally!" He whisper yelled at me when I didn't wake up right away. "Yo, Alesana!" He yelled right in my ear, causing me to punch him straight in the gut.

"Oh! Good god!" He said, crouching down on my bed from the pain I caused him.

I finally sat up on my tiny bed, patting Vic on the back. "Victor, Victor. We've been friends now for what? Fifteen? Sixteen years? You probably should know by now to not wake me up by shouting in my ear. I get you right in the gut every single time." I said, rolling him off my legs so I could get them out underneath the blanket.

He was still groaning in pain when I went to my mirror to put my dark wavy hair into a ponytail. "Yeah, but I'm still working on moving away before the punch. I'd say I'm doin better than before. And have you been working out or something? The hits are getting stronger." He asked, teasing me.

"Oh yeah. Every single day." I said, putting both hands up as if I were boxing and started hitting his palms that were up too.

"Hurry and get ready. I wanna go get some coffee at Starbucks before school starts." He said pushing me out to the bathroom of me and my moms two bedroom apartment.

"Okay, Mr. Fuentes. Go play with Gary while I shower quickly." Vic loved my big fluffy cat Gary. Sometimes he even tries to steal it and take it to his apartment that one story above mine. I think he even comes over sometimes just so he can play with him.

Vic and I have known each other for years. We've been through pretty much everything together. He's the only one who really knows me and what I've been through. With me losing my father to cancer, to me becoming severely depressed and started cutting myself, to me falling in love with Jake...so many more things...Vic has been there the whole time. Helping me out every which way I needed. Vic Fuentes is my bestist friend in the world. I would die without him.

I've been there for him too. When his dad starts beating on him, when his girlfriend cheated on him, to when he finally loses it and cries and I'll just comfort him until he feels a bit better. I'll never take him for granted.

He means too much to me.

But don't try read into what I've just said too much. We are and will always be just friends.

Besides, I have an amazing boyfriend, Jake, whom I've even with for about 7 months so far. And Vic has a girlfriend, Sierra, who he's been with for 2 years now.

Anyway back to present time.

I pulled my hair into a messy bun, pulled on sweatpants and my black sweatshirt, I headed into the living room so we could finally go. I didn't bother putting on any make-up today or putting my contacts in.

Vic told me I look best that way. When I go all natural. Jake had a small problem with it though. He was on the basketball team at our high school, so he cared about appearances. I didn't give two shits about what the peasants at our school thought though. Which is something that made me and my boyfriend so different.

It never caused many problems though.

"Ready?" Vic asked, playing with his car keys in his hand.

"Let's go." I said after pulling my moccasins on quickly.

Starbucks was right near the school but we didn't have time to sit in and talk for a bit.

I waited in the car for him while he grabbed us our coffee to go. I just sat there an listened to his Chiodos CD.

"One Vanilla Latte for the lovely Alesana." He said as he handed me my favourite drink.

"Why thank you, kind sir." I replied in a failed accent. "Now get us to English class before Mr. H gives us detention for being late...again."

He laughed along with me at the thought of how our English teacher gets when he's trying to be intimidating to a bunch of eleventh graders.

When we got to school we had to run upstairs to the classroom cause the bell rung just as we reached the doors.

"Ah, there's Mr. Fuentes and your partner in crime." Mr. H said to me and Vic as we entered the room. We both looked up from the ground and gave a small nod in his direction.

"One more time and you'll get another detention." He said in his not-so-threatening voice.

We just took our usual seats in the back of the class quickly.

"And what were you two up too this morning?" Sierra asked Vic, but I was eavesdropping.

"Just getting coffee. Sorry I didn't get a chance to see you before class." He apologized, but she just rolled her eyes and stared to the front of the room.

I looked at Vic and gave him the look I always give him when she does shit like that. He just waved his hands as if dismissing me.

The class went by quickly as usual. I waited for Vic at the door. He was arguing with Sierra about me at him again. She was always accusing him of liking me or vice versa, but they never thought to break-up. They were 'madly in love' says Vic.

"So I'll see you at lunch?" Vic asked his girlfriend but she just kept walking as if he never said anything to her. "She's pissy today."

"And what's her reasoning today?" I questioned him, walking towards our next class.

"She's upset because this is the third time this month that I've ditched her for you." He replied, annoyance in his voice.

"Vic, seriously, why the hell do you stay with that bitch? She makes me feel like it's the worst thing ever for me to hang out with my best friend!"

"You know, she only does this when it comes to you. If I'm talking to some other girl she doesn't do this. She's perfectly fine. I don't know why." He said in response.

"Yeah, I could say the same about Jake. It's apparently none possible to just be friends with the opposite sex." I said, pissed off now.

"Exactly. So since me and Sierra clearly aren't hanging out at lunch today, wanna go out to eat?" He asked as I headed to my assigned seat in math class. Vic would usually sit on my desk until the bell rang.

"If you want another fight with your girl, then I'd love too!" I said enthusiastically.

"Fuck yeah." He simply said as the bell rang. He gave me a hard pat on the back before going to his seat on the other side of the room.
♠ ♠ ♠
First chapter! What do you think of it!? Want more? Or do you hate it? Comment please! c: