Status: Updating as much as possible. Check out my first story "The Balcony Scene"!

A Match Into Love

Chapter 4

(Vic's POV)

I woke up with my arms around a small figure that was cuddled close to me.

It took me a minute to take in all my surroundings until I realized that I was in Ally's bedroom.

"Oh. I'm sorry." I softly said to her as I slowly pulled my arm away.

"Don't worry about it." She was already awake, squished under my hold. I wonder for how long she was like that.

"You know, you could have just pushed me off of you."

"I wasn't awake that long. Besides you're a heavy sleeper." She told me sitting on her bed. "Come on. I'll make you some breakfast."

"Cool." I replied as we both got out from underneath the blankets. "So how drunk did I get last night?"

She started laughing a bit recalling it. "Well, last that I saw, you were just finishing your third cup of vodka with Tony. Plus you still had some more Tony said. How you're not dying on the bathroom floor is beyond me."

"God, I barely remember last night." I said, rubbing my head from the headaches.

"Well, I can't say I blame you for going hard last night. Not after what's all been happening to you lately." She said, while digging around the cupboards for food.

"Yeah. And my dad..." I started saying but my words got caught in my throat.

"Has he been hitting you and Mike again?" She finished my sentence.

When I didn't answer her, she immediately stopped what she was doing and made her way towards me. I stood up from the chair I was in and fell into her arms.

"How bad has it been now?" She asked still holding me.

I didn't know how to answer so I just lifted my shirt up and turned around so she could see the bruises on my back.

"God, Vic."

"There's more scraps and bruises on my legs from when he threw me on the coffee table." I quietly as I turned to face her again.

"Vic, you know that whenever that happens just to come here. You don't need to go through that when your already dealing with Sierra." She said, pulling me back into her arms.

"Yeah, but I don't want you to have to put up with me too. By the way how's everything with your mom?" I asked, changing the subject off of me.

"Haven't seen her in about a week. I just hear her when she comes back home to change her outfits. But she doesn't bother to talk to me."

"And you? How are your wrists and thighs?" I asked, hoping there wouldn't be any new scars.

She pulled her shorts up so I could see a few new ones. "I'm sorry. I know I promised I wouldn't do this, but sometimes...my mind takes me to too dark of places." She apologized.

"Ally..I'm not mad. I just don't ever want to lose you. You mean too much and are far to important to me. So new promise: when your feeling too sad, and you feel your mind taking over...call me, and I'll come over and take you out to the shed. And we can get away for awhile." I offered.

This put a smile on her face. "Sounds good." She agreed and went back to cooking.

We found the shed when we were about eight years old. It was abandoned and on the other side of town from us. It was quite small but big enough for me and Ally.

It was our hideout since we were small. It was a real beat up place but we didn't care at the time, so when we got older we fixed it up. Now inside there was Ally's painting and artwork on the walls and some of our favorite bands too. We saved up enough and bought a record player and a big stereo.

Nobody knew about it because it was in the middle of no where which was a big part of the appeal.

"Oh, by the way, I bought us some new CD's to listen to." She told me.

"Sweet." I replied. She set the plate of bacon and eggs in front of me and I stuffed my face with the food. "Thank you Ally."

~~~~

"I better get home. I haven't seen my family in almost two days. Not that I really want to...no offence to Mike." I told Ally, getting up from the couch after watching a movie.

"If you really have to then." She said, following me to the door. "Remember what I said."

"I will. Thanks again for everything." I said, pulling her into a side hug then closed the door.

Sighing, I finally turned to start going upstairs to my room. Mike was probably out with Tina as usual, so I would be alone with my dad.

I opened the door and took my shoes off.

I was about to sneak my way into my room, not wanting to be around my dad who had the day off. He was sitting in the kitchen with a beer in his hand.

"Vic! Come in here!" I heard him yell.

"Yeah, dad?" I asked, standing on the threshold.

"Where the hell have you been?" He asked, getting off his fat ass, making his way towards me. "Huh!"

"I told you, I was going to the game with Ally yesterday. And I hung out with her for the night." I explained, not looking at him.

"What about your girlfriend? You been sleeping with Ally now, too?" He asked

I just rolled my eyes ad turned to go to my room.

"Yeah, roll your eyes at me. You little punk." He was following me from behind, trying to catch up.

Before he could make his way into my room too, I slammed the door in his face. Bad move Vic.

He didn't hesitate, and opened it hard, stalking towards me. Maybe it was a bad mistake coming home. He grabbed me by the shirt in his hands, and pushed my body on the wall.

"Get the hell off of me!" I yelled, trying to get free of his hands.

Another bad move made again. I didn't want to deal with his shit today though. Even if that meant getting what he was about to give me. And no less than a second later, he pushed me to the ground and started kicking my ribs.

I didn't want to fight back, so I just let him have his fun. He grabbed me from my shirt again and made me stand up, and was about to hit my face when someone came up behind him.

The small figure tried her best to pull my father off of me, but he just shoved her and she fell on her hands and knees.

"What the hell is this?!" He yelled in my face. "Get the fuck out of my house!" He shouted to Alesana.

"Alesana, get out before he hurts you!" I yelled to her, trying to get her to leave.

"I'm not leaving you! Just get off him!" She said to my dad, forceful.

Finally, my dad got hold of her arms and started shoving her to the front door to make her leave. It took me a second to catch my breath and stand back up. When I did I made my way out to where they were.

They were just by the front door when I caught up and he had a strong grip on her arms and he shoved her out the door, making we fall once again. "And stay away!"

I ran up to him from behind and tackled him to the ground out the appartment door. "Don't touch her!" I said, and started punching him myself. Ally got off the ground. "Get downstairs! I'll be right there." I ordered as I hit my dad a few times more. She did as I said.

Dad got off from the ground, throwing me near the stairs and managed to give me another kick, making my body roll down the small flight.

"Do it again, and you'll be put in the hospital!" He called down to me and made his way back to the room and slammed the door, and locked it.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it's not that long, but I wanted to give you guys a glimpse into Vic's life at home too! These next couple chapters are just gonna be me giving you more info about Ally and Vic, ten things will get started between them two. If you guys have any thoughts of stuff you want to happen between the two of them, then tell me and I can maybe incorporate the ideas!

:) love everyone that has kept reading/subscribed/recommended/commented <3