Status: Updating as much as possible. Check out my first story "The Balcony Scene"!

A Match Into Love

Chapter 5

(Ally's POV)

I managed to scramble downstairs to the front doors. I rubbed my arms because they hurt a bit from Vic's dads hard grip.

"Ally." Vic breathed when he made his way to the last step.

He had his arms out and I went in them straight away. He held the back of my head with one of his hands while his other was holding my mid-section on my back. I had my arms around him near his lower back. We stayed like that for a minute, comforting each other.

"Ally, why did you do that? You could've gotten hurt a lot worse." He asked me, concern filling his eyes.

"You forgot your jacket at my house. And when I heard something hit a wall, I just knew." I replied. "I'm sorry. But I couldn't just not help you, Vic." I added weakly.

"Don't be. Let's just get out of here." He said, wrapping his arm around me, walking us outside.

"Where are we gonna go? You don't have your keys." I stated, stopping us in our tracks.

"Shit. I'll call Jaime to pick us up. We can go sit at Starbucks for now." He replied. He was still a bit winded from what just happened with his dad, clearly.

He dialed Jaime's number as we made our way. He made up some excuse as to why we couldn't drive ourselves and hung up.

Vic didn't tell anyone else about the shit that went on between him and his dad. Vic was the one who got it worse at home. Worse than Mike did. Mike gave out as tiny amount of information as possible too. I don't even think he told Tina about it.

"So, why did he do it this time?" I questioned. "If you want to tell me that is."

"We can go to the shed tonight after going to Jaime's. I'll explain it then." He said, so I dropped the subject.

We read some magazines that were on stands in the shop while we waited for Jaime to pull up, which he did about ten minutes after we called.

"Hey. What happened to you guys? You look like hell!" Jaime exclaimed as we buckled in his car.

"Oh, Sierra came over and thought it be fun to beat us both up." Vic said, joking, not wanting to say what really happened

"Damn, she messed you two up." He said, teasing along.

"So what's up at your place tonight?" Vic asked Jaime from the passenger seat.

"The usual. A small party." Jaime replied simply. "Gonna stay for it?" He asked the both of us.

"Uh...I think I just want to be alone with Ally tonight. We'll probably stay just to say hi to Tony, Mike and Tina." Vic replied.

"Okay. Suit yourselves." He said.

We got to his house in no time and there was already a couple cars there. It was just Tony and Mike though.

We got out of the car and made our way inside.

"I'm just gonna quickly talk to Mike then we can go." Vic said in my ear before heading to the kitchen to talk to his brother.

"Ally!" I heard Tina say as she stumbled towards me. She had started drinking already, obviously. "Are you and Vic staying to party?" She asked with her arm around my shoulder to steady herself.

"Not tonight babe. Me and Vic wanna be alone to talk for awhile."

"Awh, are you gonna love each other tonight? Don't they make the perfect couple Tony?" She asked loudly.

"Oh, hell yeah! Just date already. It's obvious you love each other!" He said agreeing.

"Tony Perry! How many times do I have to tell you that we are just friends?"

Me and Vic have known these guys for about eight years. And for four of those eight years Tony and Tina were the only ones who were insisting that me and Vic start dating too. Jaime didn't bother to say anything and neither did Mike.

But there were quite persistent.

"Besides; you know I'm dating Jake. So get over it now!" I said before anyone could respond.

"Ready Ally?" Vic asked, popping his head around the corner after finishing talking with Mike.

"Yeah, let's go." I responded, wanting to get away from everyone.

Vic and I slipped our shoes on and said our goodbyes to our friends with Tony and Tina doing hip thrust to me and Vic sexually.

We just rolled our eyes and closed the door quickly and Vic turned to me.

"To the shed we go!"

~~~~

After about 10 minutes of walking, we made it to our spot.

"What a fucking day." Vic said as he sat on one of the chairs we had.

"Hopefully tonight will help make it go away for awhile." I said as I slipped one of our old CD's in the portable stereo.

"Yeah. I think I just need to vent for a bit." He said.

"Vent away my friend." I responded, sitting next to him.

"Fuck, Ally. I just don't know how to put up with this anymore." He paused for a second before continuing. "I mean... With Sierra..it's like I can barely even be around her anymore. When my phone rings, I always hope it's not her. When were at school, I'm hoping we don't talk for too long. But it's like...I can't break up with her. I was about to the other day at her house but I just couldn't bring myself to do it."

"Vic, you just have to keep thinking about YOUR happiness. Don't think about whether your going to hurt her because if that's what you keep thinking then all your going to do is hurt yourself more. And like I've said before, you do not deserve that one bit."

"But-"

I cut him off and put a hand on his shoulder. "Vic, look at me. You are such are great guy. You are the most caring and loving guy I've ever known. You're funny and talented. Any girl would be so fucking lucky to even be around you. I know I'm thankful for it every single day." I said before taking another breath. "Sierra James doesn't see that. She doesn't appreciate how special you are and I hate seeing you so hurt, Vic."

He just put his head in his hands, which he does all the time when he's extremely frustrated.

"And the fact that you can't trust her with big things -like with what's going on with your dad- then what's this relationship about? You've been together for two years now. If you still can't trust her then what does that say?" I asked, being as gentle with my words as possible.

He looked at me with troubled eyes and I could tell he was on the verge of tears. He was so stressed these past few weeks and I could tell from his appearance. He lost a bit of weight, he had dark circles under his brown eyes, and his shoulders were constantly slumped.

"I know you're right Ally. I just need that extra push to break up with the girl." He said. He looked up, looking away from me. "I wish I could just move out of the apartment too. But I don't want to leave you behind. I just can't be with my dad anymore."

"I get it Vic. If you have to, then do it." I said back.

"No. Not yet at least. How's Jake?" He asked switching it back to me.

"I don't know. I haven't had a chance to really be alone with him for awhile. My best friend needs me more anyway."

"Thanks again for that." Vic said. "I appreciate you too by the way. Your friendship means everything to me."

I just gave him a smile before we continued talking. "So are you going to tell me what caused your dad to freak out this time?"

~~~~

(2 Days Later -Tuesday-)

"Ally. There you are!" I turned to my left to see who was talking to me.

I figured it would be Jake considering that I haven't seen or talked to him since the party on Friday night. I didn't bother to check my phone all weekend or yesterday either.

"Where the hell have you been? Why weren't you at school yesterday?" He asked rushing to my side at my locker.

I closed my locker before I closed the distance and pulled him in for a kiss.

"Hey, no kissing in the hallways." Vic said, coming towards us, making me hold my breath and not explain my absence to Jake.

Jake being Jake, pulled me into him, and dipped my body down before planting another kiss on my lips.

I laughed and pulled away, standing up. "Don't be such a horn dog." I said to Jake, hitting his chest lightly.

Vic chuckled slightly, shaking his head. "Sorry, I'll let you two be alone." He started walking the other way.

"No, it's okay V-"

"Babe, just let him go. I want to be with you right now." He said, putting a hand over my mouth.

"Well he needs his friends right now. I think I'm gonna go be with him for the morning, okay?" He sighed as to say he didn't like that thought. "Jake, we can go out for lunch today. Just you and me. And maybe I could come over tonight too...?" I offered.

He sighed again, a bit frustrated. "Okay, fine. We just haven't been alone in a long time, Ally... But, go on. Be with your friend." He said and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"Thank you. I'll come find you at lunch." I said and headed towards Vic's locker.

"Where's Jake?" He asked me as soon as he looked up from his backpack.

"Probably going to the gym for a bit. I thought I'd come spend some time with you for the morning." I said, leaning against the locker next to him.

"Ally, you didn't have to do that. We've spent almost four straight days together. And you also didn't have to skip school with me yesterday either." He said trying to guilt me.

"Hey, what are friends for?" I told him, trying to settle it. "Did your dad freak out about you being at my house day and night since he..."

"Nope. He wasn't there when I snuck in last night." He answered.

"Ah. Bonus." I replied. We started walking our way to Mr. H's classroom.

"And what about Sierra? What's going on now?" I asked.

He just looked at me with his head tilted and his eyebrows raised.

"Okay. Never mind." I said with a laugh.

"She tried calling my cellphone last night so I answered. She was pissed. Pissed about me slamming her bedroom door, for me going to the basketball game and party with you, and for not trying to call her in the mean time." He said as we sat on the desks in our English room. "So... I'm going to break up with her. Tonight."

"Vic, that's great. I mean, I'm sorry that things didn't work out, but, I'm glad you won't be getting hurt from her anymore."

"Yeah. Me too." He said with a big smile.

I loved seeing him this way. Smiling big, and it actually reaching his eyes. Nothing made me happier than seeing him like that. I could tell that he was somewhat stress free from being away from Sierra and his family for awhile.

"What are you staring at?" He asked with a smirk, squeezing my thigh.

I pushed his hand away to stop him from tickling me. "I was just thinking about how it makes me happy to see you smile. I missed that." I told him truthfully.

"Good. You'll be seeing it more often hopefully." He said and with that the bell set us sitting in our seats in the back of the English room.

The rest of my periods went by fairly quickly and I was quite excited to be alone with Jake for the day. He pulled me aside when I left our science class room.

"Hey, you ready?" I asked in his arms.

"Small problem... I have to go do a huh, French project...with a friend now. So I have to cancel..."

"Are you serious? I thought we could be alone for awhile though..." I said disappointed.

"I'm sorry babe. The project is already past due though. We'll still have tonight though. I promise. Want me to drop you off at home for lunch?" He offered.

"Might as well." I said still sad.

Damn. I wanted some quality time with him. We really needed it. He drove me home quickly before heading over to whosever house it was he needed to go to.

Oh well. I guess I could use some alone time too. I could always fit some drawing time in the schedule.

I walked up to the apartment door and unlocked it to see my mom sitting in the kitchen eating a sandwich.

"Hey mom."

"Why are you home so early?" She asked, looking up from her plate.

"Jake just dropped me off for lunch. He'll be picking me up later." I said tiredly, putting my backpack on the floor.

"You better not fucking skip the afternoon today Alesana. I mean it."

"Mhm." I mumbled quietly hoping she couldn't hear the sarcastic tone.

"Where's Vic? You two have been attached to the hip lately." She said, continuing to eat.

"I don't know. I haven't seen him since this morning." I replied.

"Oh. Well, I should get back to work before I get fired. No skipping!" She yelled before closing and locking the door behind her.

"Love you too mom." I whispered to myself and wet to lay down on the couch.

Man, was I ever tired. I guess mom had a point. Me and Vic had practically spent every second together for about a week.

Not that I minded.

My mind wandered back to thoughts about how often people would say that we should date each other and what not. I mean, I know why people say that. But it's not like Vic would ever possibly think of me like that anyway...

I thought about the way I saw him looking at me the night of the basketball game. When I had caught him staring at me, he looked down and blushed slightly. I had to admit, it was really cute. I also thought about the way he had his arms wrapped around my figure the next morning in my bed.

I wouldn't be lying if I said that was the first time that happened. It felt surprisingly nice...to be held that way by him...

God, what the hell was I thinking?

I'm dating Jake. And that's the way I wanted it.

~~~~

I was over at Jake's house later that night and we had the place to ourselves.

We were up in his room. "So, wanna finally tell me what happened to you all weekend?"

"Well, I would have told you at lunch, if you didn't cancel on me." I said from his desk chair.

"Hey, I said sorry." He said, looking into my eyes with his baby blue eyes.

"I know. Just teasing you. Anyway, I was just with Vic for the last while."

"You know, you guys have been spending alot of time together lately. You spend more time with him than you do with your own boyfriend." He said acussingly. "And don't et mad at me for saying that, because you know it's true." He said softly.

"He needed me. And I wasn't just going to leave him alone when he was like that."

"And what was he like? What was so important that he needed you for? Why couldn't have he called his girlfriend?"

"I'm not telling you that. It's not really your buisness Jake." I said pretty straight forward.

"I'm just getting frustrated with it babe. I feel like we don't even talk anymore." He replied from his bed.

I got off the chair and went to stand in between his legs and put my hands on his cheeks. "We are tonight though.. And your who I want to be with right now." I bent down and kissed him, trying to make him feel better.

"Yeah, right now." He said, pulling away from the kiss.

"Hey." I lifted his chin to look at me. "I want you Jake. No one else." I bent down and kissed him again.

He pulled my body down to lay ontop of his own and carried on the kiss. He set me down on his side before hovering over my body.

"Jake.." I said as he started un-bottoning my flannel shirt, and tried undoing my pants. "Jake stop it." He started kissing down my neck, still trying to get my pants down. "Jake!" I finally pushed him off me and did up my pants.

"What?! I thought this was what you wanted Ally." He said angry.

"Jake I'm not sure I'm ready. I told you this once already a month ago."

"Well, fuck Ally, we've been dating forever now. Most couples would've been way past this by now." He practically yelled at me.

I got up from my position on the bed. "What? Are you saying that that's what this relationship us for? You just wanting me to take your virginity? I told you I'm not ready, and you know what happened to me the first time I had sex with someone. I'm not just going to be doing it with everyone now."

"Fuck Ally. I know what happened, but I'm not going to do what that other guy did. You know I'm not like that." He argued.

"I told you I'm not ready, and I'd like it if you wouldn't push it any further. Can we just go watch the movie downstairs now?" I got up from the bed and headed to the living room in his mansion-like house, not waiting for his answer.

The rest of the evening was ruined of course and quite silent. He barely even looked at me and didn't make out with me at all during the movie, which was different coming from him.

"Hey, I'm sorry okay? I just want it to be special when I do it again." I said as he was driving me back home.

"It's fine. I'll see you at school tomorrow." He said quickly.

I leaned in for a kiss goodnight but he gave me his cheek. I just rolled my eyes and left the truck right away, getting away from his bullshit.

So much for a romantic evening alone...
♠ ♠ ♠
So, I'm not getting much feedback about this story, but I like where it's heading! So I'll continue it. (: