Status: Updating as much as possible. Check out my first story "The Balcony Scene"!

A Match Into Love

Chapter 6

(Vic's POV)

"Come on in Vic. Haven't seen you around in a long time." Sierras father greeted me at the door and be me a pat on the shoulder.

"I know. Too long." I agreed.

I liked Sierra's dad. I wish I could be half the man he is when I get older. In a way, He's like the father I never had.

"Come up to my room Vic." I heard Sierra softly say from the top of the stairs.

"Be right there. Nice to see you again sir." I said before heading up to her room. Tonight was the last night I'd ever be here again. This was the last time I was expecting to speak to Sierra too.

She was by the door when I reached her room, so she closed it behind the both of us. "Let's just get this over with."

"Well, looks like you want out just as bad as me."

"Yeah, I do. Just do it all ready!"

I looked at her with my head slanted. "And how long have you been planning our break up?" I questioned her forcefully.

"Since I cheated on you!" She said right in my face.

It took me a minute to process exactly what she just said. I just looked at her until I found my words. "... You what?"

"I cheated on you. Two weeks ago. When you canceled on me. When you told me you were hanging out with Ally and that she 'needed' you. I cheated on you Vic." She said more calmly.

"How could you do that to me? Even when I wanted to break up with you, I would Never cheat on you. I still care about your feelings. I guess I'm sailing alone in that boat though, huh?!"

"Vic, don't even go there! You would have eventually done something with someone too! And yes, by 'someone' I mean that bitch that has your interest more than your fricken girlfriend!" She said firmly.

"No I wouldn't Sierra! The fact that you think so horribly of me just makes me wonder if you ever cared for me at all!"

"Of course I care abo-"

"Don't bother." I started to leave her room but she caught hold of my arm to stop me. "Don't! If you actually cared about me, you would have never done what you did. You would trust me when I say that me and Alesana are just friends, and you would actually listen to what I have to say about things. But you don't. You never did."

She couldn't say anything to this because she knew deep down its the truth.

"Don't call me, don't text me, and just stay the hell out of my life." I ripped my arm away from her grasp and went to my car.

I drove out to the shed to be alone for awhile. As soon as I parked the car, I started hitting the wheel. When that wasn't enough, I got outside and started beating that vehicle up even more with both my feet and fists.

I finally sat on the hood of the thing and calmed my breathing.

How the fuck did I not see this coming? It's been two years, I should know her well enough by now. My mind took a turn for the worst.

Was this the first time she's cheated on me? Was it the same guy or fifteen different ones?

..... Did she ever love me like I once loved her..?

I didn't know what to do with myself. I was pacing and pacing in the shed. I couldn't sit still but I needed to calm down before I saw anyone else.

"Fuck you and your new love for yourself. It don't mean shit." I silently said to myself.

I knew what was coming next so before the best escaped me i grabbed the pen and paper by the record player and just wrote. Wrote lyrics for what felt like days. Wrote music to match.

I don't even know what came out of me. Every small thought I had made its way onto the paper and found a way to get a tune to it on my guitar as well.

~~~~

I woke up in a fucked up position on the floor, and was really confused where I was when I remembered everything that happened last night.

Girlfriend turned into a bitch and I got a pretty decent song out of it. I needed to show it to Ally. She always helped me with some small parts of the song before I would take it to the band.

It was about ten in the morning when I checked my phone. Shit. Another day of skipping school.

Oh well. I'd rather spend the day figuring out the small details if this song. I had to admit, lyrically, it was one of my most angry songs. Nothing I wrote before sounded this angry or fast. But that's why I liked it so much.

I made my way to the apartment and checked the message that was saved on my phone. I had two missed calls from Ally and one from Jaime.

I listened to the voice mail that Ally left.

"Hey, Vic. Haven't heard from you all day. I was hoping you'd have called by now, or come over. Did you break up with her? Call me right away! Love you Vic." And the phone beeped to show the message was over.

I called her house number to see if maybe she would be home by chance. There was an answer just as I was about to hang up.

"Vic?"

"Hey baby doll." I said.

I heard her soft laugh on the other line. "What's going on? I haven't heard from you since yesterday. Did you do it?" She asked excited.

"I'll explain what all happened when I get to your place. I should be there in five. Why aren't you at school right now anyways?"

"I'll explain when you get here too."

"What happened Ally?" I asked worried.

"Just come over, and you'll find out." The line was dead after that.

I decided to go pick us up some coffee before I went over so I could fully wake up.

I just rattled Ally's home door, hoping it would just be open for me to walk in but it was locked so I just did the knock I always did for her to show it was me there, not some 47 year old pervert looking for a sexy time.

I heard the lock unlaced for me. "Hey. Yay you brought coffee!" She said with a big smile.

"There you go." I said handing it to her, and stepping inside the apartment.

"I made you some breakfast if you want it." She said to me sipping the drink and waiting for me to slip my vans off.

"Perfect. See, this is why you're my bestest friend in the world. I don't see Jaime cooking breakfast for me when I'm at his place."

"Well, dig in."

We made our way into the kitchen and he already had a plate ready for me. I ate as soon as I sat down, considering I haven't since before I went to Sierra's yesterday.

"So...why aren't you at school now?" I asked her as she sat across from me at the small diner table.

"Okay, so what happened was, yesterday after you left me and Jake at my locker in the morning, he was all freaked about where I had been the last few days, and why I didn't call or anything. So I told him that I would explain later and that him and I could go out for lunch and spend some time alone together all day." I nodded to show I was listening.

"So, at lunch, he told me he couldn't hang out with me until this evening, so I went home because I figured you were with Mike or something. And I went to his house at about six, and what happened there was..." She paused for a second. "..he was trying to get me to sleep with him again."

"Again? I thought you just told him not that long ago you weren't ready to do it again?" I asked.

"That's what I said. Anyway, when I told him that I wasn't ready or whatever, he like, flipped out. He was saying shit like "most couples would have done this so long ago" and that because we've been dating for about eight months now, we hould have done it too."

"He's just pissed because he's the only basketball member who's probably still a virgin." I stated.

She laughed. "I told him about how I wanted it to mean something and brought up what happened the first time I just slept with someone just because he was pressuring me. I'm not doing that again Vic. That was the worst mistake in my life."

I set my fork down and reached across the table to put my hand on hers. "Hey." I said, and rubbed her hand a bit to try get her to look up at me. "I'm sorry you had to go through that. And I get that you're scared it may happen again, but just remember that, Jake isn't that guy from grade 10."

"I know that. It's just...honestly, I don't have enough trust in Jake yet. He's a basketball player. And if I remember correctly, so was the guy who took my virginity."

I stood up and took the seat that was closest to Ally, my hand still covering hers. "You know, somebody really wise, with beautiful hazel eyes, and long wavy dark hair, once told me that if you can't trust your boyfriend or girlfriend with something big like that...then what is the relationship about?" I said, lowering my head down to reach her eyes that were looking at our hands. "Oh, that's right. That wise girl that I'm talking about is you Alesana."

This made her give me one of her shy smiles that I didn't see often. I returned the smile before putting a hand on her knee. "If Jake can't respect that you're not ready, then what?"

"I don't know yet. He was so pissed about the whole thing Vic. He wouldn't even talk to me the rest of the night! He didn't touch me or give me a kiss when I went home either.."

I shook my head, disapproving. "Wow. Not even a kiss goodnight. Asshole."

She laughed aloud to me again. "You know what I mean, you loser." She stood up from her chair and went to get my empty plate and washed it. "Oh, so tell me. What happened with Sierra? You two aren't still dating are you?"

"Let's go to the living room." I headed over there and sat on the couch with my legs outstretched on the table before me.

She silently sat down beside me.

"Don't worry. We broke up." I said to answer her confused look.

"Was it hard for you?"

"Well, when she made a point of telling me she cheated on me, it made the whole thing a hell of alot easier."

She gasped. "Oh my god. What the fuck? When?" She asked in utter shock.

"About two weeks ago. When I told her that you and I were hanging out and you needed me. She did it then."

"Vic this is all my fault. I'm so sorry." She apologized.

"Hey, no it's not." I put my feet back to the ground an looked at her. "None of this is your fault Ally. I would have broke up with her anyway."

"I still feel bad. What all happened?"

"At lunch, when you were supposed to be with Jake, I was going to do it, but she wouldn't talk to me then, so I asked her if I could come over to talk." I took a pause before going on. "When I got there the first thing she says when we're alone is "just get this over with" so obviously she wanted to break up too. Then she proceeded do tell me when she cheated."

"Who'd she even cheat on you with?" Ally asked.

"I didn't ask. Anyway, she told me something like how I would have eventually cheated on her too anyway or whatever." I left out the part when Sierra said it would've been with Ally so she wouldn't still think this was her fault.

"Damn. I knew she was a bitch, but I didn't think she would have cheated on you just for...revenge, or whatever her reason was." She had one of her hands on my back, rubbing it.

"Yeah. One good thing came from it though. Besides being free from her shit."

"Yeah, what's that?" She asked.

"I went to the shed last night just to be alone for awhile, and the whole night I wrote. The things between me and her were just put into a song. It's pretty decent."

"That's good. Can I hear it?"

"Sure. This is all I have that is sticking, an my guitars in the car, but you'll get the picture." I cleared my throat before I started singing the lyrics.

'Look into my eyes
And look at the words you say
Blood on your tongue with a crass embrace.
A photo kiss on the day we met said
"This will be a night we won't forget"

Speak slow now, I don't wanna miss when you cry
Glass over diamond blue eyes

And it's good enough to make me wanna fall in love
So move a little bit closer
Hear the sound of your voice
We're screaming, "Why can't we just be friends?"
It's not that easy, but it's half of the fun
To see you throw the first punch'

"That's just some of it." I said as I finished.

"That's sounding really good. I like it a lot." She gave me a sweet smile.

"Thank you." I returned the smile and my phone started going off.

"Hey Mike."

"Hey. Where are you right now? Haven't seen you since yesterday."

"I'm at Ally's right now. What's up?" I responded.

"Me and Tina were wondering if you wanted to come to the movies tonight."

"Uh..sure. Is it okay if Ally comes?" I asked.

"Yeah for sure. I'll see you at home later."

I went towards Ally's room after I was done talking with Mike. "Hey, Ally, wanna come to the movies with me, Mike and Tina tonight?"

"Yeah sure. What's going on this weekend anyway?" She asked as she put on one of her sweaters.

"Not sure. I was actually gonna ask if you wanted to chill on Friday night?"

"I have work until about seven or eight if you want to pick me up at the music store?"

"Will do."
♠ ♠ ♠
Next chapter will be the date with Ally Vic and Mike and Tina. (: