Status: Updating as much as possible. Check out my first story "The Balcony Scene"!

A Match Into Love

Chapter 9

(Ally's POV) - Thursday at Theatre.

"I better get back to the guys to warm up." Vic said to me as he walked me to a table for two in the packed theatre.

"Good luck, Vic." I said as he headed towards the front of the stage to meet up with Jaime, Tony and Mike.

The place was claustrophobic to me, but I didn't mind. These nights were my favourites. The nights I got to see live music made by friends. It was always a calming, relaxing feeling. Which was good for me seeing as how those were two things that I wasn't at the moment.

"Peek-a-boo." I felt two cold hands cover my eyes from behind me.

"Hi Tina." I said as she took the seat beside me.

"Hey, Miss. Ally." She said with a warm smile. "Excited for tonight?" She asked me, taking her jacket off.

"Very." I said with a smile.

We talked about random shit for about five minutes and the boys were about to go on in about ten minutes from now. The four of them were goofing off near the stage, doing god knows what.

I felt a small tap on my right shoulder, and looked up to see a tall blonde looking down at me smiling. I just looked at her until she spoke.

"Hey, this is kinda random and weird...but is that guy your boyfriend?" She asked and pointed her head in the direction of Vic.

I didn't need to look though, due to being asked that multiple times already. "No. Uh..we're just friends." I said simply.

"Oh, you guys looked like a couple." She said still grinning. I just shrugged my shoulders. "So...is he available? You know..to be asked out?"

I looked at her to Tina, not sure what to say. "Uhh...I guess?" I said with my voice cracking near the end.

"Do you think you could give him my number?" She asked, hopefully.

I gave her an annoyed expression. "Do I look like a pigeon messenger?" I asked. "You have a voice. Do it yourself." I said bluntly. I saw Tina looking around with an amused look on her face.

The blonde just rolled her eyes and made her way towards Vic as I followed with my eyes.

(Vic's POV)

The guys and I were fucking around, getting hyped up when I saw a fairly tall blonde girl head my way from the corner of my eye.

"Hi." She greeted only me with a smile, showing off perfect teeth.

I just have her a nod to acknowledge her.

"I'm Sara." She held out her hand to shake my own, which I slowly took.

"Vic." I said with a small smile.

"Nice to meet you." She gave me another flirty smile. "So, uh..I was wondering.. if you would like to hang out sometime. On a date?" She said. She looked pretty confident in herself.

The guys were talking to each other, so I couldn't look to them for help. "Uh..."

"I mean, your friend over there said you were single so.."

I looked a bit beyond Sara to see Ally, whose eyes quickly looked down when our eyes met. She must of been watching our conversation. "Actually... There's..there's another girl. I'm still trying to decide how I feel about her...and I'm just not interested in a date right now." I said, being as gentle as I could.

"Okay..?" She made her way back to her group of friends, clearly not expecting to be rejected. I'm not sure why I rejected her. She was cute I guess, but I don't want to be with other girls considering me and Sierra just broke up.

And because of Ally. The guys -especially Tony- keep insisting that I have strong feelings for her, and maybe I do.. But I want to figure those feelings out before anything more happens..

(Ally's POV)

"I think he just rejected her." Tina said quietly to me. I felt my lips start to smile, but stopped before she noticed.

I didn't want to admit to her that maybe I was happy that he rejected her, or that I got jealous at first when I knew she was going to ask Vic out. I barely even wanted to admit it to myself.

Vic and I...we've just been through so much together. I wouldn't be afraid for a second that he would treat me badly. I know how he treated Sierra, even though she was a complete bitch to him most of the time. I just worry that if things weren't to work out, then things would be awkward between us and we would stop talking.

My deep thoughts were put on hold as Tina nudged me to motion that the boys were on stage. I started clapping along with everyone else as they set up.

Vic made his way to the front of the stage, adjusting the mic stand. He greeted the audience and announced that they would be singing the new song that Vic had wrote about Sierra that one night. He called it 'The First Punch'.

The way Vic softly had his eyes shut and the way he held the mic stand, anyone could tell that this song was quite personal. It was a mixture of emotions. Anger. Sad. Hurt. All those meshed into one.

Vic avoided looking in the group of people that were in the theatre for this song. I could tell why.

When this song was done, the band played two more songs called Kissing In Cars and Current Convulsive. Two of their songs that they wrote when they first became a band.

The four boys finished their set and got quite a few whistles and hollars from the crowd. "Thank you so much everyone!" He called out, and they waved to the audience before heading off the stage.

Me and Tina discussed how good they did tonight before heading near the boys that were on the far left of this place. Vic's head shot up when we neared them and took his guitar off.

"You did amazing, as usual." I complimented them, and gave them each hugs, saving Vic for last.

"Thank you." He said in my ear, sending shivers through my body like electricity. I ignored the feeling and gave him a small smile.

After all the guys were done packing up, the six of us went to the little café down the block and chilled there for a while. We talked about newer music they were working on, and just fucking around.

Mike and Tina were havin their own conversation, while Jaime and Tony were too, so it left me and Vic to be alone somewhat.

"Wanna go walk outside for a bit?" He asked me. I nodded ad we told everyone we were going for awhile, and made our way out.

We slowly walked side by side in the crisp air, silent at first. "So, it's your birthday next week. I, uh..I got you something special." He said, putting his hands in the pockets of his sweater.

"Really? Do I get a hint to what it is?" I asked, excited.

"Not one. But I know you'll love it." He said with a sly smile.

I smiled back as we found ourselves heading to the small park with twinkly lights everywhere on the trees. This was my favourite place in town to be. "So beautiful." I quietly said. Vic agreed and we sat down on a bench near by.

"Jake still trying to talk to you?"

"Yeah. I actually talked to him for a bit today, so he would stop harassing me." I said, and Vic leaned back to listen. "He claimed that he didn't mean for us to be broken up, and he was just pissed off. He wants to get back together.."

I heard him sigh. "Are you going to?" He asked, looking at the ground.

"I told him that I have to think about it." I replied. Cautiously I added "I don't know if I want to or not. I mean...Maybe there's something..or someone better out there for me." I looked to my right to look at Vic.

He looked serene now, and the lights around us made him look that much nicer. "Yeah? Like who?" He asked finally meeting my gaze.

Like you. I said to myself. "Stick around to find out." I teased, as he sighed again while I grinned.

"Don't be a tease." He said and started tickling my side. I started laughing and pushing his hands away to stop.

"Asshole." I said when he stopped.

We both it up from the bench as a group of kids walked by, and we made our way back to the café.
♠ ♠ ♠
So fucking sorry it took so long! I had no inspiration.. And it took me awhile to figure out how I wanted this chapter to end up like. Stay with me & please give me more recs!!!