Sequel: Helping Terra
Status: Holy shit, it's done!?

My W Unit

Thank You

It was 11:30 at night Earth time, when I finally decided to call it a night and stop working. I knew by now the pack was running freely in the garden in the bowels of the ship and so I walked the corridors alone. I grabbed a snack from the dining hall before descending the stairs to the living quarters and walking straight to the study I was giving up. My mouth danced side to side as I debated on whether I not I should clean up or let the pack handle it, I wasn't sure if they'd like me encroaching in their space. I finally sighed and started in to pack the few things that were mine. It took me four trips to shoulder all of the boxes and ditch them in my room to be put away later. I left the books on the bookshelf, deciding it was too late to carry about 100 books from here to my room to only be piled in the corner until I decided where to put them.
I did a final sweep for any of my things to find I was all cleared out. Then I took in the room itself to see what they had to work with. It wasn't much, but for now it would be enough. There was a couch, TV, desk, desk chair, two relaxing chairs, a coffee table, and two book shelves (one being used though). I turned to enter my room and searched for a specific box that held somethings I thought they would like. My brows furrowed together until I came across the two boxes labeled GAMES/SYSTEMS. I hummed in happiness and carried the box into the study where I placed it next to the TV. I prayed they liked and would use them since I knew I wasn't going to; I hadn't touched them in five years.
Before going to bed, I walked down to where Krynos was and left a note for the pack. I bid Krynos a goodnight and tiredly trudged up the stairs. I stripped off my clothes, slipped on grey sweat pants and a large sweatshirt, and fell asleep.

~~3rd POV~~

The simulated moon was just disappearing as the pack started walking past Krynos from a night of running freely. They were all eager to go to sleep after so much exercise that Zane almost didn't hear Krynos call to him.
"Alpha Zane, Miss Rai left this note for you." Zane turned to him and received the folded note.
"Thank you, Krynos." He nodded.
"Your welcome, I hope the night's run was fruitful."
"It was." He chuckled and unfolded the paper. "Night."
"Good morning, Alpha Zane and pack." A variety of good nights rang down the hallway as the pack stumbled down the corridor and up the stairs.
"What's that?" Deklyn asked, trying to read the note over Zane's shoulder.
"Rai just wanted to let us know that the study is free of all her stuff except her books. She'll remove them later when she finds a place for them and that there is a surprise for us if we wish to use them."
"I like surprises." Deklyn grinned which received a head shake from Zane. The pack decided to check out this 'surprise' before passing out for the morning. They entered the study and found it to be exactly how it was before except with no boxes randomly strewn across the floor.
"Well that was a bust." Trina commented with crossed arms.
"No, I think these are the surprises." Rory was near the TV and looking down at two boxes. As he bent down to open them, the rest of the pack walked over to see what the boxes held. He whistled as he opened the first box that held two different game systems along with multiple controllers and a few games. The packs's eyes widened and he pulled the other box over to him and proceeded to open it. This one was filled to the brim with old and some newer games. "Shit."
"You can say that again. Where'd she get all these?" Marco asked with surprise.
"Are we seriously going to use this? It is from Her." Jasper huffed.
"You can use them or be bored since we don't have much entertainment on board for us." Zane replied. "It's really up to you and if I'm not mistaken," He picked up one controller and turned it over. "These belonged to Jay."
Everyone's eyes turned to their Alpha and Deklyn asked hesitantly, "You sure?" The pack was still weary about talking about Jay around Zane and Rai; it was a sore subject for both of them.
Zane gave a definite nod. "They have his initials on them and I remember them from when we would hang at his place during shore leave." He placed the controller back in the box and turned, "You can use 'em or not, doesn't make a difference to me, but we are keeping them. We'll turn this place into a proper Den later today, but for now let's go to bed. It's been a long night." The pack nodded and followed after him, ready for some sleep.
Around 11, the pack was up, dressed, and heading for brunch when they saw Rai walking away from the dining hall; finished with her meal. No one really expected anyone to run up to her and thank her, well maybe except Deklyn. So they were all surprised that as they turned to enter the hall, Rory jogged up behind her, threw his arms around her shoulders and nuzzled her neck. She gave a small startled noise and turned her head slightly to see who had pounced on her. Her surprised expression easily morphed into a gentle smile that lit up her face. Zane pushed his pack into the dining hall to give the two some privacy and shut the door so they couldn't eavesdrop.
"Thank you." Rory breathed into her neck.
She giggled as his breath tickled her. "Most welcome, so last night went well?"
He nodded into her before propping his chin on her shoulder. "Yes, you were right, they didn't care after the initial shock. Pack is pack, and since I'm part of theirs they support me. Though Jasper and Trina gave me a little crap about it, joking you know?, until Zane growled at them." He chuckled at the memory of Jasper's face crumbling into shame. "And shifting wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. At first it was a little crazy having my mind and the wolf's, but after a little while my wolf and I became insync and all was good."
"I'm happy for you." She ruffled his hair and gave him a smile.
"Also," He leaned his temple to her's, "Thanks for the games last night. No one's ever done that for us before."
"No problem at all, they were only collecting dust in my flat. Might as well put them to good use and let you guys unwind with healthy competition." She grinned.
He chuckled again and then gave her another squeeze. "I should get going, I'm ravenous."
"Go eat, you're a growing boy. I'll see you later."
"Okay, bye!" She waved to him and then sauntered back to the informatory to work some more.
♠ ♠ ♠
http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=69899662 -Night clothes

Do you mind that it keeps changing perspectives? BTW, I love Rory.