Sequel: Helping Terra
Status: Holy shit, it's done!?

My W Unit

Tick Tock ***tard

The funny thing about this mission was, the leaders we were after were all human and the hostages were werewolves. Apparently some humans on this world were not fond of the growing werewolf population and revolted against the idea of wolves living near by. The humor that will ensue once the leaders find out that the government sent out a W Unit to detain them will be great. Anyways, so the unit landed, cloaked the shuttle, and we stealthily crept across the land until we were in binocular distance from the city. Zane pulled out his pair of binoculars as Rory and Lyla scouted the place. Zane watched until the two Scouts signaled us and we slowly made our way into the city. Zane kept in contact with the Scouts via comm units and we met up with them in the wolf part of the city. We were wearily welcomed and informed of what the situation was. For the past two and a half months, the radical leaders of SAPIENS have been kidnapping werewolves and torturing them. They threatened to keep taking more until all wolves were eradicated from the planet. Although a scary force to deal with, many humans on the world could care less if wolves lived among them as long as they knew their place in society which most do. It was now our job to rescue the hostages and stop the crazies that held them.
We staked outside the building for an hour, watching how the guards of the place moved and what the security of the place was. With a head nod, we moved out and when we infiltrated the place, we broke into two groups: Zane, Lyla, Jasper, Trina and Marco and Me, Deklyn, and Rory. While Zane's group went to take care of the leaders, my group went in search for the hostages. After wandering and searching six floors, we finally found two rooms full of weary hostages. They growled lightly at us, but didn't have much energy to do much more than that. Rory nodded to me and turned to keep watch as Deklyn and I carefully entered the room to treat the poor wolves. However, we soon found out that they were so sick due to being bound by wolfsbane entwined rope.
"Deklyn, I got this, get out of here and help Rory keep watch." I commanded as I started cutting the roped from around the wrists of the wolves. I worked swiftly as I freed them from their confides.
"Why are you helping us?" One hostage asked after I finished freeing him.
I looked up and replied, "It's my job and I think this is pretty damn cruel since you're allergic to wolfsbane. Slowly killing you, how low." I shook my head annoyed and once I freed everyone, I rolled up the rope and placed it in the corner. "Alright, can everyone walk?" Everyone nodded, still looking tired and weak. "Okay, Deklyn the next room." He nodded and opened the other room. They were in slightly better condition, but still pretty weak looking. "Stay with Rory and Deklyn while I help these guys. Don't do anything stupid and listen to them." I entered the room and began cutting the ropes binding the hostages. Within ten minutes all twenty hostages were free and we informed Zane that we had the hostages and were going to get them to safety. He didn't respond, but we knew he had heard us so we started down the floors. However, things got complicated when a siren sounded when we were on the third floor.
We all froze and listened as a voice said, "Protycall 421 has been activated, the building will self-destruct in one minute."
We all looked at each other and Deklyn called orders to follow him. We made it 200 feet down the hall when guards surrounded us from both sides. On a split second decision and only having thirty seconds left, we flung a door open and the hostages jumped out the window. As the hostages got out, Deklyn, Rory, and I kept the guards at bay until it was our turn. Rory jumped first and then Deklyn picked my up and out we go. He easily landed on the ground below and we ran to meet up with the others just at the building started to crumbled to the ground. Dust obscured everything and irritated our lungs.
Once everything cleared, I coughed out, "Everyone stand still so I can take count." The hostages stayed where they were, albeit coughing, as I quickly counted out twenty of them, two unit members, and me; everyone was here. I turned to my friends and said, "Upside, we have all the hostages, downside, we don't know how the rest of the unit is."
"Let's not worry about them yet, let's go to the rendezvous point." Rory and I nodded as Deklyn commanded, "Alright everyone, follow us." We headed towards the wolf/human line where we waited for the rest of our unit and I did my best to give medical care to the hurt. I wasn't needed much as their superior healing kicked in and they started to get better. I started retrieving water from them since even their healing abilities could not save them from dehydration. As Rory, Deklyn, and I waited for the rest of our unit, friends and family of the hostages started to flock to them and merriment lifted the atmosphere. We were thanked for helping the wolves and offered food and drinks for our troubles. We politely declined and got to know the locals, both human and wolf, better.
Suddenly we heard yelling and everyone quieted as they turned their heads towards the noise. "DON'T TOUCH ME YOU FILTHY DISGUSTING LYCAN!" The wolves around us growled at the derogatory term the stupid man used. Within seconds we saw the man that was freaking out and our unit covered in dust and dirt but otherwise unhurt.
They approached us and threw the leaders to the ground. Zane looked to us and said, "I'm glad to see you got out in time. How are the hostages?"
"They're fine now." Rory replied, "They were a bit rough from the treatment they received, but after getting out and drinking water, they're fine now."
"Good. Are any of you hurt?"
"Nope, Dek picked up Rai when we jumped out the window right before the place collapsed."
"You jumped out a window?" Lyla chuckled.
"We were stuck on the third floor and surrounded so window it was."
"You're out, that's all that counts."
As Zane talked to Rory and Deklyn, I couldn't tune out the bumbling idiots to my left. They kept complaining and using the derogatory term for wolves, which caused the atmosphere to become tense and angry. I gritted my teeth and turned to the bastards. "Will you shut it already?"
"Fuck off little Lycan, you aren't wanted here. You are nothing but a fucken monster and a nothing that should be destroyed and be wiped forever. So take your mutant, freak of nature kind and get the fuck off our planet."
I crouched down before him and gave him a sly smile, "Here's the thing lovey, I aint a werewolf. These 'freaks of nature' are more human than you'll ever be so if someone should go off and die perhaps it should be you. They haven't done anything and yet you kidnapped them and tortured them. That's petty and stupid. So shut your fucking mouth and refrain from calling Lycan, it is derogatory and unkind. Now shut up."
He gave a disgusted look, "So you're one of Them." He spat at me and continued, "I won't, those fucken Lycan deserve to be tortured in the slowest possible way until they cry. They have no souls and shouldn't be living. They are nothing but a waste of space. " He rocked forward and whispered, "When I'm free I'm going to come after them and you and make you cry out in pain. I looove the sound of a woman crying out. That's all they're good for."
"I asked you nicely." I wiped the spit from my cheek and struck two pressure points on his neck. "Now here's the deal you fucking sicko. You have 50 seconds before your brain pops like a balloon because the blood flow in your head can't escape your puny brain. Now you promise to refrain from saying anything cruel or mean about wolves and come quietly for me and my unit and I will save you from your head from erupting? Also, never do what you did here or anything like it ever again?" He didn't respond as he struggled with the pressure building in his head. "Tick tock, fucktard. Nod if you agree to my terms." He started nodding his head and I pressed the points once more. "Good." I punch him in the face and he fell to the ground unconscious. The leader's underlings all stared at me scared and kept their mouths shut so I wouldn't hurt them.
I got up to find everyone looking at me, "What?"
"You are one fucking scary girl." Deklyn replied.
I looked down at the man, "I Should surgically remove his dick, but I fear getting some kind of disease just looking at it."
"Remind me never to piss you off... ever."
I shrugged, "Don't be a dick and tie up wolves with wolfsbane or suggest that you are going to rape and torture me or anyone else and you should be fine."
"He said that?" Deklyn growled which was echoed by some of the other wolves of the unit.
"You didn't hear?"
"No, he whispered it."
"Praise the gods, there is a level they can't hear at."
"Raaaai." Deklyn face palmed and shook his head. "What are we going to do with you?"
"Love me." I grinned and turned to finish passing out water to the dehydrated.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry if my grammar sucks, I corrected it while watching Castle.