Sequel: Helping Terra
Status: Holy shit, it's done!?

My W Unit

Use to Seeing Naked People

I watched the pack interact and apparently I was so focused on them that I didn't realize Zane had shifted until he sat down. "So can you figure out who's who?" His voice interrupted my watching and I turned my head to see a very naked Zane.
"When did you shift back?" I was use to see naked people so I wasn't especially fazed at his nakedness, but it is considered rude to stare openly so I kept my eyes on his face.
"A few seconds ago, it's easier to talk to you like this."
"Very true, I don't speak wolf very well."
"You did a pretty good job at interpreting me."
"Ah yes, but they weren't especially hard signals or growls."
"For you, but most people wouldn't have known what I was trying to communicate. You are very perceptive, Rai."
"A gift." I shrugged and then looked back at the pack. "So back to the pack. Hmm, I'm assuming the two that look alike are Trina and Lyla."
"But which is which?"
I stared and took in each movement the two wolves made. One was romping around with the red, white, black, and brown one, while the other was hanging out. "The one play fighting is... Lyla and the other is Trina?"
"Very good, who's the one Lyla is rough housing with?"
He had good instinct, but seemed to be still getting use to his wolf legs. "Rory?"
"Why do you think that?"
"Well, he seems to be getting use to being on four legs and he was the one that had to be reminded not to attack or harm me."
"Nice deduction. Who's the one watching off to the side watching the two?"
His coloring had to be one of my favorites. The wolf looked over to me when Zane had addressed him and he seemed to smile. "Deklyn." The wolf got up and trotted over to us. "Hey, Dek." He rubbed his muzzle on my cheek and then laid next to me on my left. "Yep, definitely Deklyn."
Zane chuckled, "That's cheating Deklyn." Deklyn picked up his head from my lap and gave a wolfish grin. "Alright, hmm who's with Trina?"
The wolf was almost fully brown with the exception of his muzzle and around his eyes, the front of his ears, and his paws which were black. "Well, Trina usually hangs around Jasper, so I'm assuming that's Jasper. Plus, he was the one that wasn't exactly thrilled to see me."
"Right again."
"As for the last two, I'm not sure. They're both just relaxing and are chill personality wise."
"The one of the left is Killian and the other one is Marco."
"Okay, I'll mentally store that away for later." I chuckled. I stroked Deklyn's head and continued to watch the pack. Eventually, Rory cautiously came over and hesitantly laid down in between Zane and me. "Hello Rory, how are you?" I asked as I carefully stroked between his shoulder blades. He replied with a yawn and slumped sideways so his back and head rested against my leg. I stayed until about two and then decided it was time for this girl to go to sleep.
"Well, it's been fun but it's time for me to get to bed." The two wolves next to me whimpered, and got up as I rose. "Sorry, but I'm exhausted." The two wolves licked my hands in farewell. "See you later, have fun running and playing." The wolves barked happily and then ran off to race.
"This went over well." Zane commented next to me as we watched his pack.
"Yeah, I wasn't threatened." I knocked on the tree behind me, evoking an old Earth superstition. "You've got a great pack."
"That I do." I could hear the tenderness in his voice. "Let me just shift back and we can get you back to the entrance."
"Kay." I turned to look at Zane and caught his quick shift to his wolf. "Yet again, that was cool." The wolf chuckled and started off towards the entrance. I followed after him and stumbled a few times from not using my legs and being tired. After the second trip, Zane used his body to steady me as we walked. We reached the door and I thought I was going to pass out right there. After yawning I said, "Thanks Zane for letting me see your pack in their wolf forms, it was solar cool. I bid thee a goodnight, see you later today." He barked back a farewell and ran off into the woods. I watched until he disappeared and then wandered back to my room where I proceeded to pass out on my bed without changing.
~~
I got up and realized I didn't have any clean uniforms. Well, that was minorly problematic but could easily be remedied by doing laundry, yes the future still does laundry, and wearing an outfit I haven't in a while. I stripped off of my uniform and underwear, put some clean ones on, and picked out an outfit. I slipped on red acid washed skinny jeans, a black tank top, a maroon open stitch sweater, and buckled my boots. Thinking 'hey why not?' I grabbed a crochet beanie, put on my glasses and then picked up laundry to do. After putting on a wash, I headed to the dining hall to get something to eat. It was quiet as I ate and looked over last night's notes. I had taken pictures of the wolves, so I decided to attach each picture to their respected human notes. Because wolves are sneaky little amoebas, I didn't hear them enter.
"Rai, that you?"
I twisted in my seat to look at Deklyn and replied, "Who else would it be?"
"I don't know, but I've never seen you dressed like that before."
"That's because you've always seen me while working. However, since I'm an idiot and forgot to do laundry, you get to see me in everyday attire."
"Well, I like the outfit. You should wear regular clothes more... I've never seen those types of clothes before."
"They're from a 21st Century store."
"You're obsessed with that era." Deklyn teased.
"They had pretty cool clothes and have you seen today's fashion sense? Synthetic crap and wannabe plastic. I like real cotton."
"If you say so."
"Well, I best be off and prepare for our guests." I popped out of my seat. "Later."
♠ ♠ ♠
http://www.polyvore.com/my_unit/set?id=68968964&lid=2194785 -outfit of the day!