Sequel: Helping Terra
Status: Holy shit, it's done!?

My W Unit

Party Pooper

I was eating lunch when I received a kiss on the cheek by Deklyn. "You are the most wonderful person I have ever met, you know that?"
"No I didn't." I grinned. "What have I done to get this honor?"
"Made the best cookies ever!"
I laughed and replied, "Glad you liked them."
"Morning, Rai." Rory greeted with a yawn.
"Afternoon, Rory." I hugged him as he came up behind me; it was an awkward hug.
"Cookies were amazing." He grinned.
"Good to know."
"You should make more."
"We'll see."
"Please limit the amount, I don't need my pack hyped up on sugar." Zane commented as he passed to get something to eat.
"Party pooper." Deklyn laughed, Zane shooting him a playful glare.
"Really Alpha Zane, you are too lenient with your pack...unit." Shooting a glance at me.
Zane shrugged, "They may not be the most formal pack, but when it comes down to it, they respect me and listen." He was calm and his voice nonthreatening, but there was an undertone of warning.
"I can see you letting your wolves act so informally, but a human?"
"Leave it alone, Alpha Leanne. Rai is very much part of my unit as the others." Deklyn stepped in front of me as some tension crept into the air.
"I just hope you are right to trust her. More often than not, her kind can't be." Alpha Lapsyn said before taking her tray out of the hall.
The room let out a sigh of relief when the tension finally left. "That was rude." Rory commented as he sat next to me.
"It's common thought though. Did you really trust me at first?"
"No." Rory replied as his cheeks tinted.
"I did." Deklyn grinned teasingly at Rory.
"Yes you did, but that's because you were a special case." I patted his cheek. "Most don't. However, it didn't take you that long to trust me." I directed towards Rory.
"You did nothing to warrant me not to."
I smiled at him, "Thanks. Well, I best be off and go play doctor. Later." I disappeared down the hall and started yet another shift. I was there for quite some time before a visitor came by. To be honest I was expecting one, I'm a doctor for crying out loud, but I thought it would be Rory, Deklyn, or possibly Zane. The person who walked in was not even from my unit and startled the shit out of me.
"Guðir og gyðjur! Shit Jenna, don't scare me like that." I held my hand over my heart and took a deep steady breath.
"What's so great about ya?" He snapped.
"Huh?" I asked confused.
"What's so fucking great about ya?"
Before I spoke I noticed how her eyes kept shifting from her natural eye color to that of her wolf's. "Why don't you calm-"
"Don't tell me to calm down!" A low growl ripped through the room whenever she wasn't speaking. "Ya. Everyone seems to love ya and yet all ya are is a fucking reg."
"Well, that's rude." She let another growl and I shut my mouth.
"What's so special? Hmm, is it cuz yer pretty?" She inspected me as I stood still. "Yer not even that pretty, ya don't smell that great, and yer not even a wolf. So why, why does everyone love ya?"
"Honestly, they don't. I'm pretty sure Jasper hates me and Trina isn't a fan, they kinda just deal with me because otherwise they'd face Zane's wrath."
"Another thing!" She roared. "Ya act like they're yer equals when they aren't. We are so much better, stronger than ya. I'm going to make ya regret ever making him fall in love with ya!"
"Wait, what? Who's in love with me?"
"Like ya don't know." She growled again.
"Um, I don't. Listen to my heart, I'm def not lying when I say I have no idea who you are talking about."
"Ya hang out with him everyday."
"Jenna, that narrows it down to two people and on some days three. Be more specific."
I suddenly felt a hand connect with my cheek and rake claws across it as I was smacked down to the ground. "Stop playing dumb. Rory told me he liked someone else!"
"Rory? You think I'm with Rory?"
"Come on, not only are ya with him, but ya seem to be fucking almost every male on this ship. If ya aren't with Rory, yer with Deklyn or Alpha Zane. Only a human would be greedy enough to have more than one mate." She stalked over me and with claws, picked me up by my arm and snarled, "Now yer not gunna have any because ya'll be dead." She threw me across the room where my left arm went through a glass window and proceeded to get shredded.
"Shit." I mumbled and looked up in time to see her molted amber eyes on me like I was a piece of meat. I shifted into a crouch position and waited for her to move. "Come on Jenna, I've been thrown harder by a 12 year old human. You sure you're even a wolf?" She howled in anger and launched herself at me. Just in time, I kicked up and send her sideways. I quickly got up and ran for the door. She recovered quicker than I thought and cornered me behind the table. She grinned and jumped over the table. Without thinking I slid under it and continued my way out the door and hung a right. Once I came to the stairs, I jumped down all of them and ran down the hall. *Where the fuck is everyone?* I looked behind me to find that Jenna was only a few yards behind me and quickly catching up.
When I came to the second staircase, I jumped down again and rolled when my leg gave out from the jump. As I ran past Krynos I shouted, "Call Zane!" And disappeared into the woods.

~3rd POV~
Alphas Lapsyn and Zane decided it would be a good idea to spar against each other since everything went pretty smooth the night before. They were in the middle of having Deklyn and one of the Lapsyn pack Theta's fighting, when Zane received a blip in his ear.
"Hello?" He asked into his comm unit.
"Alpha Zane, there is an emergency." Krynos replied, concern evident in his voice.
"What's wrong?" He asked immediately as his dark brows furrowed together.
"Miss Rai just ran passed me being chased by a wolf I am unfamiliar with." Zane's eyes scanned the wolves present before him to see who was missing; it wasn't one of his. "Alpha Zane, Miss Rai was hurt when they entered the woods."
"I'm coming, keep me updated." He turned to the Alpha next to him. "Who's missing from your pack."
"Why?"
"Leanne." Zane bit out.
Unhappy that he didn't use her title, she still scanned over the bodies and replied, "Theta Jenna, why?"
Zane growled and turned, "She's chasing after Rai and has hurt her. Deklyn and Killian, with me. Alpha Leanne, pick two and let's go. Everyone else, back to your rooms or the Den." Zane ran out the door and was quickly flanked by his two pack members and the three from the Lapsyn pack.
"Hurry Alpha Zane, I fear Miss Rai could be seriously hurt. The wolf seemed to be... feral."
"Wonderful. Let's hurry." The small pack ran into the woods and caught a trail that was about five minutes old. When they finally caught up to the pair, Jenna had fully shifted to her wolf form and Rai had vanished into a tree.
"Theta Jenna! Enough." Alpha Lapsyn commanded with her eyes fully silver. Jenna turned her head and growled at her Alpha. Alpha Lapsyn walked over in a regal manner and gazed down at her Theta. "Stop!" Jenna shifted her gaze back up in the tree and then back to her Alpha. She hummed a noise and then backed away from the tree. She shook her head, growled, and then bolted from the scene.
Deklyn and Killian were ready to go after the crazed wolf, but Zane stops them by putting his arms out. "Don't. Let Alpha Leanne take care of her, we need to get Rai." The three walk over and look up in the tree. "Rai, it's alright, Jenna's gone. You can come down now."
There was silence, and then the three wolves heard rustling of branches. "Coming." She called down.
"How hurt are you?"
"Hold on. My arm's hurt, so I don't know exactly how I'm going to get down." A second later, she appeared on a branch with blood oozing down her neck and coloring her shirt a dark purple and cradling her arm.
"What the hell did she do to it?" Deklyn growled.
"The usual in a girl fight: scratch the cheek, throwing each other into cabinets. You know."
"Alpha Zane." Zane turned to see Alpha Lapsyn's Beta approaching them. "Alpha Lapsyn has got Theta Jenna under control and is taking her to her room. Is Dr. Rai okay?"
"Just fine." She called down.
"You don't look fine."
"I've had worse."
The Beta nodded and turned his attention to Zane again, "Alpha Lapsyn wishes to speak with you."
"About what happened today?"
"Yes, sir."
"Okay." He look up at Rai, "Is it okay if I see you after I talk to Alpha Leanne?"
"That's fine, I'll be fine. I'll be in the infirmary."
He nodded and said, "Lead the way." Zane and the Beta darted off to see the other Alpha.
"But seriously I can't get out of the tree, my arm's too weak right now." Rai called down.
"Jump, I'll catch you." Killian called up and held out his arms.
"You sure?" Killian nodded and waited for Rai to situated herself to jump. Deklyn stood by just in case Killian needed help, but he wasn't needed as Killian carefully caught the medic. "Thanks, Killian."
"It was not a problem." He gave a small ghost of a smile as he set her down. "Let us get you back to the infirmary." Deklyn and Rai nodded and the three of them headed out of the woods.