Sequel: Helping Terra
Status: Holy shit, it's done!?

My W Unit

Fix Any and All Problems

We stayed on the planet for another week to make sure all went well. I spent most of my time in the camp set up for the rebellion members, Deklyn staying close by at all times. But by Saturday, I had to say farewell to all the cool people I'd meet over my time on the planet and head to the last planet on our mission list. As we were passing by Alpha Lapsyn's unit, I stopped before her.
"Alpha Lapsyn, make sure the wolves are taken care of properly. Doctors who mistreat them will regret it." I glanced at the doctors who had pales.
Alpha Lapsyn shook her head with a slight chuckled, "You're an odd one Dr. Rai, but thank you for everything. I will make sure the wolves are treated respectfully." She held out her hand. "It was an honor working with you."
"You too. Be safe." I shook her hand and moved down to say farewell to the last of her unit. "Still feeling okay?"
Jenna smiled and replied, "Yes, thank ya for everything. If it wasn't for ya, I'd be either crazy, dead or both. Be safe." I shook her hand and then followed after my unit.
While we were in the shuttle, Lyla turned to me and asked, "So what were you doing while you were kidnapped?"
I leaned back and thought, "All of it or main points?"
"We've got time, all of it."
"Alright, well I was kidnapped. I had a bag over my head so I don't have much details of where I was, but I was first brought to a room where my things were taken from me, I was searched to make sure I was hiding anything, and then I was taken to the compound you found me at. I was originally thrown in a room with another prisoner and together we untied our hands and got the fucking bags off our heads. We tried to find a way out but came up with nothing. That's when we heard a commotion outside and we went to check it out. Remember Sid, Kyle, and Steve? Well, Kyle was being carried by Sid and Steve coz he had a nasty gut wound and was bleeding out. I convinced them that if they didn't let me out, Kyle was going to die and since Kyle was pretty damn important to them, they let me out and I helped. He was cut with a wolfsbane soaked blade so he wasn't healing, thus I had to cleanse the area and get it sewed up and mostly healed before I could purge his system of the poison. The creme I put on his wound started the healing process and to help it along I stitched it up, then injected him with adrenaline to speed up his healing. However, that also caused the wolfsbane to spread faster and he started seizing. Once the stomach wound was basically healed, I gave him some medicine that would cause the wolfsbane to migrate to his stomach and once it did, he vomited it all up. From then on he was fine and I made a deal with them that if they treated the prisoners nicely, I'd help them with their wounded. They easily agreed and up until ya'll came for me, I worked in their makeshift hospital. It was quite enjoyable, though I'd have preferred not to have been kidnapped, but what can you do? What did you guys do?"
"You had an eventful kidnapping." Lyla chuckled. "Mostly we fought." Lyla replied. "And search for you and other prisoners... Mostly you though, that one there was going crazy."
"Hey!" Deklyn pouted, "I wasn't going crazy."
"Of course you weren't." Lyla laughed before mouthing he was.
"Lyla." Deklyn growled.
"Awe, I think it's sweet." I cooed and patted his leg.
"I think it's disgusting." Jasper glared. Deklyn growled causing Jasper to mimic him. "Wana fight pup?"
"Let's do it." Deklyn's eyes flashed gold as he went to unbuckle from his seat.
"Enough!" Zane ordered. "Sit down both of you and stop fighting. Do that when we are training, not in a tiny space like this where someone will get hurt."
"You mean when Deklyn gets beaten." Jasper muttered as he turned his body away from the group.
"Jasper." Zane warned, the rest of the ride was silent.

The first thing I did when we arrived back on board Myrra was to visit Krynos. I waltzed in and smiled, "Hey Krynos. How have you and Myrra been?"
"Miss Rai." He smiled, "We are both doing fine, better now that we know everyone is okay. How did the mission go?"
"Fine, more interesting than we would have liked but not terrible. I hope everything goes well from here on for the planet."
"You sound worried."
I bit my lip gently before replying, "I kind of am. The ones revolting were wolves and I Know how they are treated when they aren't causing trouble, I hate to think what will become of them since they caused so much of a ruckus. I became friends with some one of them and I don't want them hurt."
"I am sure Alpha Lapsyn will make sure they are treated fairly."
"I hope so... Anyway, enough of that, is there anything that needs to be fixed since I was gone."
"I will ask Myrra." He was quiet a moment as he communicated telepathically to his bonded pair. "She says that there is a panel that needs fixing and that a few wires seem to be fraying."
"Tell me where and I will go fix them." I smiled.
"The wires are on the first floor in hallway B. I will inform you more specifically when you get there."
"Alright, see you soon." I put my comm on my ear and headed to my room to pick up my mech bag. Once I retrieved it, I headed to hallway B and informed Krynos that I had reached the destination. He instructed me further to where I needed to be and I headed up. Using the support beams, I climbed up, and moved a ceiling panel aside so I could get into the ceiling. Placing a torch in my mouth, I began to look for the wires. It took me a little while to find it but once I did, I quickly fixed the problem.
"Rai, you up there?" Rory called up.
I stuck my head out of the hole and replied, "Yep, what's up?"
"We were just curious to where you went off to." He smiled up at me.
"Oh, Krynos informed me that there was a wire that needed fixing and a panel. As mech, I must fix any and all problems." I grinned.
"You're so on top of things." He laughed.
"You know it. Mind catching me?"
"Nope." He held out his arms and I lowered myself down and then dropped into his arms.
"Thanks you darling."
"You're welcome, love." He placed me gently on the ground and looped his arm through mine after I picked up my bag. "Dinner?"
"Sure, then I will fix the panel." He nodded and we walked to the dining hall I had come to miss.
♠ ♠ ♠
http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=73810842 -Rai's outfit