Sequel: Helping Terra
Status: Holy shit, it's done!?

My W Unit

Bludgeoning My Face In

"Are you sure you know what you are doing?" I asked hesitantly as I sat on a chair in Kay's kitchen.
Kay rolled her eyes as she got everything ready. "Relax Ally, I do have my hairdresser license. Although this is more of a hobby than my actual job, does not mean I did not go to school for this. Now relax. Do you know what you want?"
"Style it as you please, but I want the base color to be black again and this time only purple."
"Alright, now relax and trust me." I hummed and closed my eyes. I heard her scratch out something and then she asked, "Kally which one do you like?"
"You're letting a three year old pick my hair cut?" I asked as my eyes flew open to stare at her.
"She is my daughter, she has a wonderful sense of fashion." She countered as Kally looked between two pictures.
"Fashion? You call your outfits from your teenage years fashionable."
"Quiet Rai." She glared right as Kally picked a drawing. "Thank you honey, now go play while mommy makes Rai pretty."
"Kay, momma." She skipped off and I turned to my sister.
"Aren't I already pretty?" I smirked,
"With your roots showing? Let's just make you the most solar thing in the galaxy. Now close your eyes and relax." I did as I was told and listened as she started snipping away at my hair. I was nervous, but as times passed I just let it happen. Once she finished styling my hair, she applied the black base coat. "We just have to wait a little while before we wash it out and apply the purple."
"Okay. What time is it?"
"About," She looked at the closest clock, "5:20, why?"
"I have to tell my unit that I won't be meeting up with them and I haven't been kidnapped... again."
"Alright, while you do that I'll find you something to wear tonight." She disappeared from the kitchen and I called my unit.
I waited all of five seconds before Zane answered. "You okay?"
"Why wouldn't I be?"
"I don't know, with your luck lately I wouldn't be surprised."
"Thanks for the faith Z." I replied wryly. "I called to let you know I'll meet you at the party... I ran into Kay and am going with her."
"Kay as in..."
"My sister? Yeah..."
It was silent for a moment, "You okay?"
"Yeah, it's just a lot to take in and experience. It was like a punch in the gut the first time I saw her... she's changed so much."
"You sure you don't want me to come get you?"
I shook my head, only partially aware that he couldn't see me. "No, it's okay. I'll see you there."
"Okay. See you later Rai."
"Later." I disconnected and sat back down in my chair.
"Okay, found you the perfect outfit." Kay glided in. "Let's wash the black out and finish your hair." She lead me over to the sink, washed all the excess dye out, dried my hair, and then started to put the purple in. After waiting about ten minutes, we washed my hair again, and Kay dried and straightened my hair. "Perfect." She cooed.
"Can I see it?"
"Nope, not until you are fully dressed. Come." She took my hand and pulled me to her room. "Here is your dress, you can change in the bathroom. Don't look in the mirror or I will smite you." She warned before pushing me towards the bathroom. I rolled my eyes as I shut the door and stripped out of my clothes. I pulled on the nude strapless dress with black lace around the waist wondering how it would look. I was a little afraid it wouldn't fit, but as I zipped up the back, I found it fit me perfectly. Stupid dumb luck is what I give credit to. Still not looking it the mirror, I walked out of the bathroom and back into my sister's room.
"How do I look?" I was beginning to feel self-conscious.
"Magnificent. Now sit down and put this around you." She handed me a towel and started to do my makeup. Within five minutes she was done and then handed me black heels and a leather choker. "Put those on while I do my makeup." She smiled and began the quick task. I clasped the choker around my neck and then bent over to do my shoes. Tonight was going to be fun...
"I'm going to die." I commented once I stood up and wobbled a little.
"You are not. Once you get used to them, you'll be fine." Kay smiled and turned. Her mouth opened in awe. "You are beautiful Ally. Now for the finishing touches." She went into her closet and found a black shawl and coat.
"Kay I can't keep using your things."
"You can and will. Here." She draped the shawl over my shoulders and guided me to a full length mirror. "Now you may look at yourself." She smiled as I gasped at my reflection; I hardly recognized myself.

~3rd POV~
The pack had arrived a little after 7 and stood around uncomfortable. The males of the group all wore black dress pants, a white collared shirt, vest, and some sort of tie; they felt so confined in the outfit. While the women of the group were a bit more free in their attires. Trina wore a deep blue halter dress with silver heels and blue flower hair clicks to contrast her long red hair. Many males in the room looked at her lustfully, but never made a move, knowing that she was a wolf. Her sister on the other hand, wore a red strapless that rivaled her hair, a silver moon necklace, and silver ballet flats. They were the center of attention, though they wished not to be.
Most of the pack wondered where their last member was, so they could talk with the government officials and then hopefully leave. They had been there for about a half hour before Zane caught the scent of his pack's doctor. He scanned the room for her familiar multicolored hair, but found none. All of a sudden the room filled with murmurs, so the pack turned to see what the commotion was all about. A young woman with blonde hair was at the top of the entrance stairs, her faced turned as she spoke to the woman next to her. The blonde woman looked like she belonged here, she held her head up high and her shoulders back. While the other woman, perhaps a few years younger, looked uncomfortable as the service man took her coat. The other woman was beautiful in her own way as she hesitantly made her way down to the main floor. She definitely stood out with her black and purple hair, vintage looking dress, and piercing speckling her lip, nose and ears.
"Shit." Zane muttered, getting a better look at both women.
"What?" Killian asked, grabbing the attention of the pack.
"I just found Rai."
"What?" Everyone's eyes widened as they relooked at the newcomers.
"Rai isn't blonde." Deklyn commented with a furrowed brow.
Zane rolled his eyes at the pup next to him, "Don't be dumb Dek, I wasn't talking about her. Besides technically she is."
"Wait... That's Rai!" Deklyn cried out in alarm.
"Shhh. And yes, although she looks terrified."
"You mean beautiful. Who knew she could pull off fancy." Rory whistled.
Zane grunted and he started forward, "Let's go make sure she doesn't die from hyperventilation."

~Rai~
I wanted to just curl up into a ball and hide; I wouldn't mind being a chameleon right now. "Will you relax." Kay hissed in my ear."
"Just because you like this stuff doesn't mean I do. I don't like everyone's eyes on me."
"They're just admiring you Ally." She tried soothingly, but didn't really help. She pulled me towards a small group of men that were looking at us. "Calum." She breathed happily at a tall man with brown hair and hazel eyes.
"Lina." He smiled lovingly back and kissed her.
"Calum, I would like you to meet my sister Ally. Ally, this is my husband Calum."
Calum's eyebrows raised in surprise. "The infamous Dr. Night is your sister? It is a pleasure to meet you." He stuck out his hand warmly.
I was taken by surprise, but quickly took his hand. "A pleasure to meet you too Calum, though I'm surprised you want to meet me."
"Why's that?"
"My infamy isn't exactly a good one." I grinned.
He leaned in with a smile, "Don't worry, you have a friend here." He winked before straightening up. "I have been waiting eagerly to meet you. Partially from what I have been told about you via the governmental grapevine, and partially from Lina." He laced his arm around her waist and brought her in close.
"You are surprising me all over the place, I never get this warm of a welcome." At least I had one other friend in this place.
Calum shook his head, "People sometimes. You are an amazing doctor, make sure no one tells you otherwise."
"I'll try to keep that in mind." Suddenly Calum went stiff and I turned to see my unit. I grinned at their presence, "Hi everyone. Woah, you all look so nice."
"We look nice? Have you seen yourself in the mirror?" Deklyn smiled and went to hug me, but Zane stopped him.
Zane bowed a greeting to my sister and her husband, "Mr. and Mrs. Slora." The rest of the pack bowed as Kay and Calum greeted them. "I am Alpha Zane Aldwin of W Unit 13, it is nice to meet you."
"And you Alpha Aldwin." Calum smiled, a little unsure. He may not be against wolves, but you could tell he wasn't use to being around them.
Zane looked at me expectantly. "Oh, Zane, this is Calum Slora and his wife and my sister Katalina Slora. Calum, Kay this is my unit: Alpha Zane Aldwin, Beta Killian Murphy, Thetas Jasper Birch, Marco Kay, and Trina Montgomery, Scouts Lyla Montgomery and Rory St. Michael, and Theta Deklyn Ward who also doubles as my body guard when on planet."
"So this is your unit. It is a pleasure to finally meet you all." My sister smiled.
"Ah W Unit 13, I have been waiting anxiously for the past few months to finally meet you." An older man walked up to us, his lackies close behind with faces morphed into disgust. "I am Colonel Michael Day." We all saluted him and he saluted back.
"If I may ask freely sir," He nodded his head and I continued, "Why have you been waiting anxiously for us?"
He looked surprised at my confusion, "You are a special unit. A W Unit with a permanent Human doctor has never done before. So seeing everyone here is quite an exciting event, especially after what happened on Cors." We all nodded an understanding. "Please tell us all about what has happened while on your mission."
"Sir, is not the information classified?" Zane asked formally.
Colonel Day laughed, "It is alright son, you have my permission."
I shared an unsure glance with Zane, but remained quiet on the matter. We talked with the group that had formed around us. I begrudgingly spoke of the event the most since I was human, but Zane had to fill in some parts when I wasn't there like when I got kidnapped. I hated most of the people who had come to hear our adventure because you could tell they disliked W Unit. From just observing the faces and distances, none wanted to be near my unit. Dinner couldn't come fast enough and when it finally arrived, I got separated from my unit and sat next to Calum and a woman I did not know. My unit sat at a different table with two other W Units that were mandated to come. I looked longingly over at their table and recieved only a 'sorry-you-can't-be-over-here' face from Deklyn. They were so having more fun over there than I was right here.
The dinner was almost as bad as talking about our mission. People around the table were pompous asses who really needed the thruster coils taken out of their asses. Kay looked at me apologetically every time I started to space about bludgeoning my face in. This night would not end...
♠ ♠ ♠
http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=74210652 -Rai
http://www.polyvore.com/lyla_trina/set?id=74211403 -Trina and Lyla
http://www.polyvore.com/unit_formal/set?id=74213650 -Male members