Sequel: Helping Terra
Status: Holy shit, it's done!?

My W Unit

Like to Make Friends

"So, how was your night?" Deklyn asked as we walked to the shuttle that would take us to Myrra.
I looked at him confused and asked, "Why?"
A smirk slowly formed on his lips as he asked, "Nooo reason."
I scowled back and asked, "Why?"
"I hear you're very happy when you're drunk. Like to make friends?"
I whipped my head in Zane's direction and yelled, "I'm going to kill you Zane!"
Zane turned with a smile, "I'm pretty sure murder is illegal Rai, especially if you kill your Alpha."
"Don't go hiding behind your title mister." I jabbed my finger in his direction.
"You shouldn't have gotten drunk last night."
"For the last time I didn't mean to!"
"Aw don't be mad Rai, we're just teasing." Deklyn grinned and gave me a side hug.
"Ya'll just jealous you can't." I muttered, receiving a laugh from almost everyone. "Alright, alright, give it to me."
"What do you mean?" Lyla asked still chuckling.
"Tease me, I deserve it. Get it out of your system." Throughouyt the rest of the walk and ride to Myrra, most of the unit made fun of me for getting smashed last night. I tried to take it in good stride, but I was really embarrassed for letting myself get so bad. When we finally arrived on Myrra, I scurried away to say hi to Krynos and to get away from my friends.
"Hello Miss Rai." He smiled at me. "How are you?"
"Okay, everyone's being mean to me tought." I complained.
He cocked his head, "Why?"
"I may or may not have gotten drunk last night by accident." I confessed. I just couldn't lie to Krynos, he was too kind and understanding.
"What happened?"
I sighed, "We met up with come jerk from a G Unit. He tried to degrade me, but I didn't really care what he said until he called Jay crazy." I looked down. "I got pissed and couldn't let the anger go, so I decided to go out dancing and apparently had too much to drink."
"You should know better than anyone that alcohol does not help when you are feeling down." He smiled kindly.
"I know. I really didn't mean to, I don't even think I drank that much. I'm pretty sure it just went through me because I didn't really drink any water or eat much."
"Just be careful next time and I am sorry about what that man said to you. I know you loved Jay very much, Miss Rai."
I smiled sadly, "I did, still do. And I will keep it in mind, thanks Krynos for not making fun of me."
"Most welcome."
"How's Myrra doing?" I petted the walls as I waited for an answer.
"She is well and glad everyone is back on board."
"I'm glad to be back. I did get to see Chezza again and finally meet her husband Andy."
"Do you approve of her Andy?"
"Yes, he is very nice and seems to absolutely adore Chezza."
"Good, I am glad you approve."
I smiled, "Well, I should get going, tonight is a full moon. Bye Krynos, thank you for listening."
"Anytime Miss Rai." He bowed his head and I headed back up to the infirmary.
Later that night, I headed down to the woods. I was immediately greeted by Deklyn's wolf who jumped around until I neared him. He pounced down playfully before running off, stopping every so often to wait for me to catch up. I chuckled as I jogged through the woods with him to the clearing I usually hung out at as I watched them burn their wolven energy. Zane brushed up against me and then ran off to wrestle with Killian. I watched them play, noting that they all seemed healthy and okay physically. Eventually, I sat down to watch and Deklyn tried to lay down next to me.
"Oh no you don't, you can sit with me because you are mean sir. You made fun of me and I am mad at you." I pushed him away from me and he trotted so he stood in front of me. He whined and I shook my head. "Sorry mister." I wasn't really mad at him, and I knew that he was aware I wasn't. He whined again before giving a wolfish smile. I narrowed my eyes as he dashed of and barked at Rory, Lyla, and Marco. Suddenly they all dispersed into the forest, a bad feeling settling over me. Not even five minutes later, Deklyn bounded towards me and pounced on me soon followed by everyone else.
"Guy!" I cried as I was wolf piled by the four wolves. "This isn't fair, I'm a weak human." Rory yawned and snuggled into me and Lyla. "I need to go." All the wolves looked at me before getting comfortable. I eventually fell asleep with my head resting on Zane, Deklyn covering me like a blanket and everyone else snuggling in close so everyone was touching each other. Even Trina and Jasper joined in on the wolf pile which surprised me when I woke up the next morning, but hey who am I to complain?
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry if this chapter was boring, it was kind of a filler. More exciting chapters to come!