Sequel: Helping Terra
Status: Holy shit, it's done!?

My W Unit

Trouble is a He

We all twitched nervously in our seats as the shuttle approached the station. Our unit has worked with other W Units before, but this was the first time we were going to work with over a hundred of them and over a hundred G Units. Even I was feeling the anxiety my friends were emitting which caused my stomach to do back flips.
"We'll be landing in ten mintues." Zane informed as he swiftly piloted us towards the floating metal station. He flipped a switched and said, "This is Alpha Zane Aldwin of W Unit 13 on the shuttle Glacia, we request landing."
Almost immediatly a voice replied, "This is the battle station Creed, you have permission to dock Glacia."
"Thank you. We should be arriving in ten minutes."
"We shall be waiting for your." The line went dead and once again the shuttle was quiet with anxiety. The minutes passed tectonic plates slow and I couldn't wait to get out of the small shuttle. Finally, Zane slowed the shuttle and carefully pulled into the docking bay. Before allowing us out, Zane turned to us and warned with silver eyes, "Don't do anything that'll get us in trouble. We are working with these Units, so play nice." We all nodded before filing out of the ship one by one. Deklyn stayed close to me until Zane called him away to help him with something. I helped Rory, Marco, Jasper, and Trina unpack the shuttle as Zane, Killian, and Deklyn did their thing.
We had most of the stuff out of the ship when Rory went ridged next to me. "You alright?" I asked quietly and scanned the area for any immediate threats.
"I smell someone I don't particularly want to see." He murmured back and inched closer to me as his eyes looked up. I followed his line of sight and raised my eyes in surprise. A man in a G Unit uniform was straight across from us with a cocked head as he stared at us. He looked vaguely familiar, yet I couldn't place him. He had short spiky mahogany hair, a broad muscular body, and eyes like the sea.
Suddenly the man produced a lopsided predator smile and sauntered over with two men flanking him. "Well if it isn't my little he/she. How have you been little Rory?" His smile grew mean and amused as Rory locked up next to me. "I haven't seen you in ages you little bitch. Or should I say bastard? I never know what to call a... thing like you."
"Hey Blane."Rory whispered with a red face. Suddenly I got it, they were brothers. They looked so similar, yet were so different.
"You really need to speak up hóra." Blane sneered. Rory whimpered, causing his brother to laugh. I stepped protectively in front of my friend. "Oh and who are you?" His eyes filled with lust that disgusted me.
"A friend of your Brother's." I emphasized. "Now if you'd kindly bugger off, we have work to do."
"Aw the poor little hermaphroditic Lupin needs protecting cause he can't do anything on his own." Blane cooed at his brother.
"Back of off Blane." I growled.
"Or what? A doc like you is going to do something 'terrible' to me? I'm trembling."
"I could probably take you down blinded folded."
"Rai." Rory warned with a whimper.
"Shut up hlutur!" Blane snapped. "And you," His sea like eyes glaring at me, "You can talk all you want, but we all know that the only thing a woman is good for is making a man food and being there for when he wants some fun." His eyes glided over my body; I wanted to cringe.
I gave a dark chuckle, "I thought that mentality died out centuries ago, but alas I guess the hálfviti gene never fully got selected out of the gene pool. Case and point." I pointed to him. "You're wasting our time, come Rory we have more important things to do like stare at the ceiling." I turned him around and we walked away, Rory chuckling.
I didn't see the way Blane's face instantly turned red from embarrassment. Everything happened fast as Blane snapped out, "Come back you hóra!" and pulled his arm back in a fist. Without thinking, I pushed Rory aside, him stumbling in surprise, as Blane's fist connected with my cheek and whipped me to the ground. Before even hitting the ground, I heard a snarl and a whimper.
I just looked up as Lyla and Marco suddenly showed up and tried to talk Rory into dropping his brother. I pushed off the ground as Deklyn appeared by my side and helped me. Wiping the blood from my nose and cheek, I walked over to Rory and placed a hand on his biceps. "Hey Rory, put Blane down. I'm okay, nothing I haven't seen before." Rory merely replied with a growl, his teeth still elongated and eyes shining amber instead of their usual blue/green.
"Rory, put him down." Zane commanded in a voice he rarely used.
Unable to disobey his Alpha, Rory dropped Blane. Eyes still wolfed out, he warned, "Never touch anyone from my pack." He turned and stalked away, Lyla following close behind him.
Zane looked down at the G Unit member rubbing his neck. "Ever touch someone in my unit again or disrespect them in any way and I will have you court martial or black marked."
"What the hell does black marked mean?" He coughed out.
"It means that even if you're the last person on any planet ever, no wolf will help you. You will no longer exist to them." I replied and then headed over to Zane.
He shook his head at me as he said, "You find trouble wherever you go. I thought I told you to play nice?"
"I've tried breaking up with Trouble before, he just won't get the hint." I grinned before wincing.
"Why's Trouble a he, could be a she." He looked pointedly at me as he inspected the gash on my cheek.
"Well, I'm not a lesbian so I would hope Trouble is a he. Well, at least my Trouble is a he. I believe there's a whole department of trouble, so your Trouble could be a she, while mine's a dude."
"And when we get in trouble together?"
"They're teaming up to make us jealous so we come back to them." I shrugged.
"Sometimes I wonder about you. Deklyn, make sure Rai gets to the infirmary to have her cheek looked at."
"I'm a big girl, I can go on my own." I pouted.
"Mmmhm, right. First Deklyn is your guardian, second last time he wasn't with you, you got into trouble, and third you would get distracted and never make it. Therefore, Deklyn is taking you to the infirmary."
"All mostly true, and if Deklyn and I happen to get side tracked together, what then?"
"He won't because I'm making it an order," He looked at Deklyn before his eyes returning to me. "And thus he can't disobey it. Deklyn, take Rai directly to the infirmary with no pauses in between. Understood?"
"Yep." He saluted with a smile. "Let's go Rai, time to patch you up."
"You two are no fun." I whined.
"We just wants what's best for you." Deklyn replied as he looped our arms and tugged me.
"Fine, later Zane." I waved.
"Bye." He waved back before disappearing to finish unpacking and checking up on Rory.
♠ ♠ ♠
Physics sucks. Here have another chapter that I'm procrastinating with!