Sequel: Helping Terra
Status: Holy shit, it's done!?

My W Unit

Tunglþræll

"Fuck." I muttered and spat blood from my mouth. Only day two of this interrogation and I looked like I went through a war. Oh wait, bad analogy. "Is... that... all you've.... got?" I breathed heavily.
Not getting distracted by my talking, my interrogator asked again, "What are your side's plans?"
"To party like its 1999 of course." I grinned. Two seconds later, the man punched me again, this time in my stomach. I coughed, trying to catch my breath which had been stolen from me by the punch. After a few more hours of pointless questions and snarky answers, I was dragged back to the cell where Marco was waiting.
"Rai!" He dashed over and helped me into a sitting position. "Are you okay?"
"In immense pain, but not dead so I think I'm good. Do I have anything broken? Do I sound okay?" I waited patiently as Marco carefully inspected me.
"You seem to be fine other than having some solar bruising. You look terrible." He gave me an apologetic smile.
"I believe it. That guy knew how to pack a punch. I think I got on his nerves at the end." I chuckled lightly trying not to move my ribs too much. "How are you?"
"Fine now. I looked pretty bad before, but I'm all healed."
My eyes looked him over to see any signs of pain. "Good, don't want you hurting."
"Says the girl who is completely human and covered in bruises and cuts." He replied wryly.
"What can I say, I'm a doctor. Where are the others?"
"Haven't seen them since we were taken. Hopefully they're holding up alright."
I could hear the concern in his voice. "I'm sure they're fine. Dek will talk their ear off with something pointless to the interrogation and Killian will remain quiet through it all."
"You sure."
"I've watched you all long enough to know how you'd react in this situation. No matter how much pain you're in, you won't spill."
"You do know us quite well. You sure about everyone in our unit?"
"Yeah. Trina and Jasper may be little shits to me, but they are loyal to the pack and Zane. They wouldn't do anything to harm either."
"I hope you're right. This war has been tough on everyone."
"Don't I know it."
A little while later, Killian and Deklyn were both returned to the cell and looked like crap. I carefully gave them a look over, only to find that they were already healing. "You guys are fucking lucky. Stupid wolves." I pouted. Deklyn looked sadly at me and pulled me onto his lap and wrapped his arms around me. The warmth from his body was soothing on my sore body and I slowly drifted off to sleep.
All too soon however, I was woken up to the voice of the leader. "I see our guests have rested. Time for round two of the day. Boys." He snapped his fingers and we were once again ushered to some bland room to be questioned. However, unlike any other time, the four of us were brought to the same room and sat in a straight line. The leader stayed and started walking the room.
"I have been very rude to my guests, and I am terribly sorry. I have been so busy, I just have not had the time." He stopped before us and bowed a greeting. "My name is Sebastian Alabaster and I am the leader of the Evigilantem. And whom may you all be?" We didn't reply and he seemed to not be surprised by our silence. "Well, let us begin." He started with Marco, who was on the end, and slowly made his way down to me. He asked each of the wolves five questions and beat them every time they didn't respond.
He sighed when he ended up at me, "I thought this would go a lot smoother, but alas we must come to this." He turned to Marco, Deklyn, and Killian. "I am going to ask you one last time some questions and for every question I do not receive an answer," He turned back to me, "She will be punished." My unit mates growled in protest, but Sebastian paid no heed as he started asking. I could see the war going on inside each wolf's mind. Tell information or let me get hurt? Neither was a great option.
After being hit relatively hard, I looked at my friends as blood and saliva dripped from my mouth. "Don't tell him anything."
"Such a martyr." Sebastian cooed as he let his fist sink into my stomach. The sheer impact was enough to make me vomit up bile and whine in pain.
"Rai!" Deklyn cried as he fought his restraints.
"Are you really going to let a mere human take the punches for you. You three are no gentlemen." Sebastian shook his head in mock sadness.
"Fuck... you..." I breathed heavily. "Yer no.... gent... for hit...ting a... girl."
"Darling." He cooed as he gently stroked my face, "If you would only tell me the information I request, you would not have to suffer so."
"And I... we do... n't betray... our side."
"You four, especially you human, are commendable for such resilience, but I need your information and will do almost anything to get it. I want my side to win just as much as you."
"Well, I guess... we're at a... stalemate."
"We shall see." His brow furrowed as he looked into my eyes. "Are you wearing contacts?"
Thrown by the question, I jerked slightly in confusion, "Why?"
"No one wears them anymore. It would also explains why you are hard to read."
"Maybe I'm just... magic."
"You are one interesting human. Now let us rid you of those useless plastic coverings." He stood you and tilted my head back for better lighting.
"I'm gonna be blind without them."
"You do not need to really see. You will be fine. Do not move please." I felt my eyes widen as I watch his nails grow into claws. My friends started to roar as his claw inched closer to my eye and pluck my contacts out. He discarded the two plastic pieces on the floor and released my head. "There, all better. Now let us read-" He cut himself off as he stared in shock.
The room went silent; even Killian, Marco, and Deklyn stopped their growling. Finally, one of Sebastian's men cautiously asked, "Sir?"
Sebastian paid no heed as he continued to stare. "You have heterochromia iridum."
"I-I do." I stuttered; he was freaking me out.
"Not just any, you have silver/ gold heterochromia iridum." He pulled back and studied me hard. I knew my heart picked up as he inspected every detail of me. "You come from the Tunglþræll bloodline."
Still utterly confused, I nodded, "Y-yes. How'd you know?"
"Only that family has the unique mutation that codes for your particular eye color." His eyes grew cold as he continued to look at me. "Do you know the legend behind your ancestral line? The reason you have one gold eye and one silver?"
"No..."
He grinned with his wolf teeth and silver eyes shining, "Because the Tunglþræll clan were once a pack of wolves."
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, so I really wanted to hate Sebastian, but he somehow turned into some I just can't.... Damn you bad guy. How are you feeling about him?

Tunglþræll- moon slave. It should be two individual words, but I combined it to make it a surname.