Sequel: Helping Terra
Status: Holy shit, it's done!?

My W Unit

Veil of Golden Waves

~~~Day 23~~~

(Selena, now 8, dashed through her large mansion of a house trying in vain to look for a hiding spot. She scurried and looked about, but found none to her liking. She froze at the sound of feet running her way. Making a quick decision, she turned left and entered a spare room and hid behind the dresser. She held her breath as a shadow passed by her. After countless minutes later, Selena shimmied out of her hiding spot and once again ventured to the goal. She was seconds away from the safe zone when someone pounced on her. A veil of golden waves covered her face and giggling could be felt throughout her body.
Chezza laughed as she mouthed got you!-

Faceless older teenagers glared at Selena as she walked with her head down. Every time she turned her head to look at them, they would turn away. Harsh whispers of words not remembered echoed through the halls every time she passed someone.
Classes Selena was alone; isolated.
In the cafeteria she ate lone and ignored.
Groups projects, she watched helplessly as the other students talked among themselves.
Selena answers a question. The teacher nods approvingly, the students scowl.)

~~~Day 25~~~
"Are you not tired of this Rai?" Sebastian cooed as he pushed the needles through the preexisting holes in Rai's skull. "It could all end if you just speak up. No? Then let's begin." His lips curl into a cruel smile.
"Leave her alone!" Deklyn barks as he tries to lung forward.
"I will when she tells me what I want to know."

(Selena walked into her empty house.

The house was dark as Selena looked around with a visible sigh.

Selena called out and listened. She looked down when no one called back.

She stomped through the soulless house straight to her room. She looked around angrily and then headed to her closet. She whipped open the door and started flinging clothes out of it, sometimes tearing the fabric without a thought. She screamed soundlessly as tears poured down her cheeks and she exhausts herself with causing as much chaos as possible. After slumping to the floor, she looked around her room unhappy. Slowly her face morphed into determination and she got up and packed all her clothes into bags.-

She walked through the halls of school with the most confidence she had ever sported since arriving. People turned to stare at her weird choice of clothing. Instead of the in bright chrome clothing she once wore, now she wore 21st Century light ripped jeans, purple and black plaid shirt, boots, and a silver lip ring. She glared as people looked at her in disgust and they quickly turned away. She no longer cared what people thought of her.-

Selena yelled at her parents in the kitchen of their house. Her arms going up in annoyance as she turned away from them and crossed her arms. Her mother dropped her head in her hand as she sat at the table only a few paces from where Selena and her father stood. Her father yelled, veins popping out from his temples. Selena whipped around to face him and yelled back in disbelief. Daughter and father kept yelling at each other until Selena stormed away. Dr. Bright-Knight followed after her with stomping feet. He only stopped moving when Selena flipped her middle finger at him and slammed the door. He yelled again-

Selena sat cross legged on the floor of her house's living room. A large white dog with bright blue eyes laid its head on her lap. She silently cried as the dog's labored breathing started to slow. Selena talked to her friend as she stroked its fur. The dog seemed to whine causing Selena to lean forward with a smile and whisper words unheard to her companion. With one last huff, the dog stopped breathing and went limp on Selena's lap. The girl's body shuttered with hard sobs as she cried for the loss of her friend.-)

"Please stop." Rai cried as the scene before her continued to play out. She watched herself sob and pull the lifeless dog closer to her.
"Going to tell me what I want to hear?" Sebastian asked.
"Screw you." She growled.
"I don't fuck humans, sorry."

~~~Day 26~~~
"Rai, you can't keep going through this." Marco looked at me right before coughing.
She looked tiredly over at him, "It aint going to stop and I can't exactly stop it in my current state."
"What can we do?" He growled and punched the wall. Blood dropped from his knuckles for only a second before the wound healed.
"Stay quiet. We aren't betraying our side no matter what."
"But you're getting hurt! They're torturing you!"
"I've been through worse. Those memories aren't that bad."
"What could be worse Rai?"
Her eyes glazed for for a second as she replied, "Plenty."
Before anyone could say anything else, Sebastian's men walked in and escorted the small unit back to the torture room. "Ready?" Sebastian smiled.
"Fuck you." Rai bit out, past the point of tired or feeling anything but anger. Sebastian merely smiled as he flipped the switch and Rai tensed.

(It poured as Selena swung lazily in her pink flowered sundress. Her legs carelessly moved to and fro, giving her just enough propulsion to keep her swinging. Her face was set in a sad expression as she looked down into her lap. Her long hair hung in stringy clumps as they dripped with globs of water.
Someone called and her head immediately flew up. Her expression instantly crumbled into complete unhappiness as she jumped off the wing and into arms of the young man seen many times before. Her brother cradled her in his arms as she sobbed uncontrollably into his pecs. He stroked her hair and spoke comforting words as he waited for her to calm down.
Her sadness turned to anger as she pounded on him with her fists. She did not do much damage, but she was getting her point across; she was unhappy with him. He took her pounding with grace until she stopped altogether and fell to her knees. Jay smiled sadly at his little sister as he wiped away her tears and said something to her. After some time, he picked her up-

Selena looked back to find her nanny too busy flirting with a woman to pay attention to little old her. Without another backwards glance, she continued into the field of wildflowers. Pink, red, yellow, blue, purple, and speckled flowers surrounded her like a colorful forest. She smiled in glee as she went deeper into the unknown. Her smiled radiated absolute happiness at the serenity around her. Suddenly remembering she was suppose to keep within sight of her nanny, Selena turned to find she could not see anyone. Fear crossed her face for barely a second before movement caught her attention. A purple and orange bird flew by and she gave a laugh as she gave chase after it. But all too soon she lost sight of it and a frown replaced her smile. Deciding she was not giving up yet, she parted the tall sepia grass to find the greenest eyes she had ever seen staring at her.
Selena's small body tensed as the boy bared his teeth and growled at her. She cocked her head in interest, she had never met a wolf pup before. A smile graced her lips as she gave a silent greeting. The boy gave her a suspicious look before turning his head to listen to something. Selena frowned and strained her ears. The boy inhaled and then looked back at the girl in front of him. Without a second thought, he grabbed her hand and ran through the tall grass.
He stopped abruptly and she crashed into him. As she rubbed her face, a woman came to stand in front of her and hugged her; scolding her all the while. Selena turned her head to find the boy had disappeared when her eyes were cast down and she rubbed the pain from her nose.-

Everyone from Rai's unit laughed as Lyla ran away from Trina. The latter growled in fury as her sister danced away to hide behind Rory. Rory held up his hands and shouted something that looked a lot like 'don't get me involved.' Lyla faked left before running right and out of the room. Trina gave chase and everyone followed to see what would happen next. Rooms flew by as the unit ran to keep up with the sprinting sisters. The chase ended in the ship's forest where everyone but Rai shifted into their wolf forms and roughhoused with one another. Rai stood quietly with a laugh on her face as wolves teetered between playing with one another and coming up to rub up against her.)

"That's enough for today. Look how tired she is." Everyone's eyes went to Rai to find her slumped over with blood dripping from her head and nose.
♠ ♠ ♠
http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=86140935 -outfits Selena wore before going 21st Century
http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=86141046 -Memory clothes

We found a newborn wild rabbit today. We were going to leave it alone so its mom could come back for it, but then it started down pouring and we didn't want it to drown. It is the cutest thing in the world. It's a bummer we're going to have to return it to the wild when it gets older =/