Sequel: Helping Terra
Status: Holy shit, it's done!?

My W Unit

Repeat It?

Later that evening as I was just about finished with the last of our group, another group made up of three packs entered our encampment. They stayed together on the outer rims of our camp, not wanting to risk anything. The three Alphas nodded their heads as the female Alpha spoke, "We received your message Dr. Night and you are our closest doctor. Do you mind checking everyone here? We are all wolves."
I nodded, "I can, it is no problem-"
I was cut off by Deklyn, "After she gets first aid." I turned towards him and scowled, there were more important things to do. "Don't give me that look Rai, you were tortured for over a month. Your head's still bleeding from the needles, now be a good girl and sit."
"I don't need it." I argument even though I knew full well I did.
"Says the girl who has a bloody nose?" Sebastian asked with a smirk. I looked away as I wiped the blood dripping from my two orifices. "You must never forget Rai, you are human and unlike us wolves even those who are sick, you take time to heal."
"I'm well aware." I grumbled as Deklyn came to stand in front of me.
"What happened to her?" One of the wolves from Josiah's wolves asked.
"Dick over there tortured her." Deklyn replied like it was the most obvious thing in the world.
"It is all part of war, Theta Ward." Sebastian commented back. "I am sure some of my wolves have been treated just the same or worse."
"It is not the same." Deklyn's eyes sparked amber.
"It is. Not so pretty when someone cannot heal, is it?" Sebastian coolly shot back. It was true, wolves were treated terribly but one would never know because of their healing ability.
"Enough." Zane commanded and Deklyn stayed silent. Instead he refocused on cleaning my woulds. He started with the four holes around my head and worked his way down until I was disinfected and bandaged.
"Am I done?" I asked quietly, staring at nothing in particular.
"I think you should rest." Zane said, but I shook my head.
"Not right now, too much to do." I got up and shoo'd Deklyn back to his group. "Come to me one by one." The process was slow, but by dawn all of the new wolves were checked and sorted to the appropriate group.
"Alright Rai, you are going to sleep." Deklyn came up beside me with arms crossed.
"I'm fine." I replied and went to turn.
"No, you're not." He snapped and prevented me from going. I struggled but I was no match for a wolf. "Dammit Rai, stop being difficult! You haven't slept in weeks." I continued to struggle even though I knew it was a losing battle; I was exhausted.
"What did you slip me?" I cried as I slumped forward, my legs giving out. "No! No!Don't make me sleep, please... I... I don't-" It was too late, darkness engulfed my vision and I was no longer conscious of this world.

~~~3rd POV~~~
Jasper whistled, "I've never seen you so forceful with her before Deklyn."
Deklyn swung Rai into his arms and carried her to the non-infected zone. "Yeah well, Rai's being stubborn." He sat down and let Rai curl into him.
"Deklyn, I do not think she is being stubborn or not fully." Killian said as he came to sit beside the Theta.
"What do you mean?" Zane asked as he stood on the edge of his own circle.
"Rai has been through a great deal. Not only was she tortured physically, but mentally too. Her past is not as nice as many think it to be and I am sure many of what the three of us saw were ones she wished to keep buried. And then to top off a month of being somewhat drugged out of her mind, she killed a close friend of her's. Even you Zane, have commented on how she has reverted back to being unreadable and that comes with a price. Do you remember what she was like back then?"
"She always had a feeling of hiding something and she felt like an empty shell." Lyla replied.
"She was also wrought with nightmares." Deklyn whispered as her looked down at his friend. "I remember waking to the smell of panic and sadness and hearing her thrash."
"She never slept long." Killian added.
"We did get treated to a lot of baked goods." Lyla chuckled, but it didn't reach her eyes.
"Think about it, that was after years of the traumatic event that changed her, and now she has to start from square one." Killian informed causing everyone to look grim.
"Good job asshole!" Lyla snapped at Sebastian.
"I will admit that a lot of this is my fault, however she was going to have to face That particular memory sooner or later." Sebastian defended.
"What memory?" Rory asked confused.
It was ignored as Deklyn glared, "But did it really have to be now. Even though it's been about ten years, she may have not been ready."
"I do not think anyone would be ready to face something such as that. That was an event no one should have had to do and to repeat it..." Sebastian shook his head.
"Repeat it? What do you mean?" Zane demanded.
"That Alpha Aldwin, is something Miss Rai will have to tell you. Although I pried it from her, it is her's to tell." Deklyn and Killian nodded in agreement with what Sebastian said.
The air was heavy and didn't lift until someone finally asked, "What are we suppose to do now?"
"We wait until whoever is working on an anti-virus has perfected it and can mass produce it." Zane said, walking back to Marco. "Make yourselves comfortable for the time being, it could take a while."