Sequel: Helping Terra
Status: Holy shit, it's done!?

My W Unit

Only for You

"How was your day?" I asked Jayce who squirmed in my arms excitedly. Jayce was three and a ball full of energy. He was a born werewolf with a tuft of black curly hair and my eyes.
"Me and Sonwa went wif Aunie Chezza to park." Jayce told me all about his day as we walked to the W Post our pack was staying at while we were on Clear Water. It has been seven years since the government toppled from outraged wolves and humans learning what the government had been doing without the public's knowledge. It took two years for it to stabilize, another year for laws to be changed in wolf favor, and since then we've slowly been rebuilding. My pack and I stayed in the military, helping Kat and Callum fix the government but only on the condition that we were ambassadors not soldiers; we were tired of fighting. We arrived on Clear Water yesterday after a meeting with some wolf packs on the outer rings that had been ignored or wronged while the old Council was still around. Things were going well and we were free to come and go as we pleased still flying with Myrra and Krynos.
I walked into the post to see Lyla, Killian, and Rory walking by. "Aunie WyWa! Uncoo WoWy! Uncoo Kiwian!" Jayce started squirming again to get down.
"Hold on Jayce." The moment I set him down, he toddled over to my friends.
"Hey big guy! How's my favorite nephew?" Lyla grinned as Rory picked him up.
"Good! I saw Sonwa and Aunie Chezza." Jayce smiled with glee. The three wolves scented him in greeting.
"How is it that he can pronounce Chezza but not Rory or Lyla or Killian?" Rory asked as he passed Jayce off to Lyla who cooed over him.
"He likes her better?" I teased.
"Rude." I laughed as I watched Jayce be spoiled.
"Where's everyone else?"
"Zane wants us to do some training with the local packs. Spread our wisdom or something." Killian replied, walking over to stand next to me.
"Sounds like a good idea. We have been stuck on a ship for two months with only us." I stretched and rolled my shoulders.
"You okay?" Killian looked down at me with some concern in his eyes.
"Yeah, had a rough night." I shrugged; I still got nightmares from time to time.
"Take it easy." I nodded.
"Mama." I turned to look at Jayce. "I hava use baffoom."
"I'll take him, I have to find Zane anyway." Killian walked over and took Jayce from Lyla.
"Be good Jayce, don't give Uncle Killian a hard time." I waved.
"I won't!" He waved and then settled in Killian's arms.
"That boy is so spoiled." I shook my head as Rory, Lyla and I started towards the training room.
"He's the only kid on the ship and in the pack, of course he's spoiled." Rory laughed.
"Everyone needs to get to making the babies. I'm not the only mated person in this pack." I threw my hands in the air.
"If only Jasper hadn't retired then there would be more. Him and Xanara have like three kids now."
"And they are so adorable, I get pictures."
"Who would have thought that when you first joined our unit, he hated you?" Lyla shook her head at the memory.
"I know. Now we're like totally biffles." I received blank stared. "Never mind, 21st Century joke."
"Of course." We walked into the training room and were immediate spotted by Deklyn.
"Rai!" He ran over, hugged, and spun me. Once finished he put me down and greeted the others. "Hey Lyla, Rory."
"What, I don't get a spinning hug?" Lyla pouted.
"Sorry reserved for Rai only." He grinned.
"You just like pissing Zane off." Rory rolled his eyes.
"Added bonus. Ready to train?"
"You know it." I smiled. "Let's do this." We stretched with the rest of the packs who were in training and then paired off. I went with Deklyn, while Rory, Lyla, Trina, and Cedric (Trina's mate) partnered off with wolves from other units. As I was sparring, Jayce came running in.
"Mama!" I quickly flipped Deklyn on his back, then knelt down to catch my son as he jumped into my arms.
"What's a toddler doing in here?" The Beta running the training session asked in a huff.
"Sorry, he got away from me." Zane answered as he walked over with Killian to his right.
"Oh Alpha Zane, I'm sorry. I didn't know he was with you." The Beta fumbled.
"It's fine, a child should not be in a training room. Jayce, you know better than to run off." I stood up so Zane could look at him better.
"Sowy." Jayce pouted and looked down.
"Now tell the instructor you're sorry for disrupting the class." I jerked my head to the Beta.
"Sowy for diwupting the cwass."
The Beta's face crumbled from uncomfortable to soft. "It's okay." He grinned at her and bounced in my arms. "We can take a five minute break." She announced.
Deklyn walked over rubbing his shoulder, "Remind me never to come between you and your pup Rai."
I chuckled, "Sorry, Jayce wouldn't have stopped even if we were in the middle of sparring."
"Which by the way, you probably shouldn't be doing." Zane looked at me sternly.
"Please, when I was pregnant with Jayce I did everything I normally did until halfway through my third trimester." I rolled my eyes.
"Wait! You're pregnant?" Rory, Lyla, Trina, and Deklyn asked in unison, getting everyone's attention.
"Oops, didn't I mention I was going to the doctor for a checkup."
"Checkup: yes, checkup because you're were pregnant: no." Lyla replied with a small scowl.
"Well, I wasn't sure I was even pregnant until today. Pretty sure, but not a hundred percent."
"You having a pup mama?" Jayce looked up at me with his silver and gold eyes.
"Yes, you are going to have brothers or sisters or both. Oh Zane, we're having twins." I looked up to see Zane's eyes go wide. A second later I was pulled into Zane's arms and kissed passionately.
"Eeeeeeew!" Jayce cried as he was gently squished between us and everyone else in the room let out wolf whistles and cheers. "Mama! Papa!"
"Sorry." Zane grinned right before rubbing his cheek against his son's. Jayce rubbed back happily.
Suddenly I groaned, "I'm totally going to be coddled now. I don't want to be coddled."
"Get use to it ástin mín because you are definitely taking it easy." Zane leaned forward and kissed my forehead.
"Fine, but we're going to visit your family then because I will not deal well with being cooped up on Myrra with nothing to do." I playfully threatened.
All the wolves looked at each other and shouted, "Vacation!"
Zane rolled his eyes, "Yes, because we have such a stressful job."
"Trista has been hounding you to bring Jayce over for a visit." Killian commented as he patted Zane's shoulder.
"Mom definitely has."
"We gowin to see Nana?" Jayce's face lit up.
"We are pup." Zane took Jayce from me and held him up. Jayce squealed in delight. "Alright, you four get back to training. Killian unless you have some pressing issues, you should probably do some training too." Zane ordered as he settled Jayce in his arms.
"Where are you going?" Deklyn asked.
"I'm spending some alone time with my family. Have fun." Zane grinned at his Theta.
"Fine." Deklyn pouted for a second before rejoining the other packs.
"So where are we going?" I asked, lacing my finger through Zane's and heading out of the post.
"The park!" Jayce shouted.
"Weren't you just there with Auntie Chezza?" I playfully challenged.
"Maama! Pweeeease."
"Papa?" I looked up at Zane.
"I'm fine with the park." I nodded and Jayce told us all about his day (again) as we walked to the park that was close to the post. Once we arrived, Jayce raced to the little slide and started playing with some of the other children, his eyes every so often flashing amber with happiness. Zane and I stood off to the side watching him.
"How was your day?" Zane whispered in my ear as his arms circled around my wasted and his hands rested on my stomach.
I leaned my head on his cheek. "Good. The doctor's wasn't bad, me and the babes are healthy." I felt him rumbled in happiness. "I talked with Chezza for a while and caught up on things. The organization we started is booming and all but a business now with so many backers that my account rarely gets touched anymore. Then I came back to the post with Jayce who told me all about his day and my day became instantly fantastic when I saw your face."
"You're such a romantic." Zane kissed my cheek.
"I know, only for you though. How was your day?"
"Also good. I met with some of the other Alphas at the post and talked about different things that may or may not need improving. Sent in our report, put in for some vacation time, and then was visited by our son who also told me all about his day. I talked with Killian for a little while and then we walk/jogged to the training area where Jayce ran away from me and straight to you."
"You would have though he hadn't seen me in days." I chuckled.
"I'm not going to complain, I love seeing you two together."
"Who's the romantic now?"
"Only for you." This time I kissed his cheek. We spent the next hour watching and playing with Jayce. Then we headed back to the post to eat and prepare for our flight to Central Prime to visit Zane's family.

~~~
"Jayce in bed?" I asked as Zane walked into our room.
"A glass of water and two stories later, yes." He sat tiredly on the edge of the bed.
I smiled and walked over to stand before him. "You're such a good papa." I cooed and ran my fingers through his hair.
"I try." He grinned up at me before nuzzling my stomach. "You're pregnant." He whispered.
"I am."
"We are having another baby."
"Two to be exact." He made a satisfied humming noise as he started kissing my stomach. "Whether you can tell or not, I don't want to know their sex." I poke the top of his head.
"Yes ma'am." He grinned right before grabbing my waist and tipping back, pulling me down with him. I squeaked in surprise and curled into him. "You're adorable." He laughed and kissed me on the lips.
As he deepened it I mumbled, "I just cleaned the sheets."
"That's okay."
"You're doing them this time."
"Fine." His lips moved down my neck and only stopped when he stripped off my shirt. We didn't talk the rest of the night, finding content in knowing that the pack and our family were safe.
♠ ♠ ♠
And thus My W Unit comes to an end. Thank you my wonderful readers for sticking through it until the end. You've been great and kept me going during times I wondered if I should just end it. I've had this sort of ending in my head since the beginning and I'm glad I was able to write it. Once again thank you and good night :)

Love You!