Status: Updates might be slow.

Beauty Needs an Animal to Breathe

Chapter 10.

Two days had passed by quickly. It was spent packing for tour and going over the setlist with the guys. There was so much to do and so little time. Vic had dropped Midnight off with Alex yesterday. She told him she didn't mind taking care of her for a couple of weeks. Right now, it was around five thirty in the morning. Vic and I had to meet everybody at Fearless Records in twenty minutes. The buses were going to pick us up and head to the first stop which was in Nevada.

"You have everything?" Vic asked me while bringing his things out. "Yeah," I said as I looked at my stuff that was by the door.

"Are you excited?" I asked as I wrapped my arms around his waist. He nodded and smiled. I lightly kissed his lips. We both pulled away smiling at each other. I love him so much. We grabbed our things and brought them down to my car. I pulled out of the parking lot and headed to Fearless Records.

We arrived ten minutes later. Everybody was standing in the parking lot talking. The buses haven't arrived just yet. Everybody practically tackled Vic and I with hugs when we got out. Talking to everybody helped time move a lot quicker. When the four buses pulled into the parking lot, all of us started cheering. Everybody began to bring their stuff onto the buses. The buses were leaving in twenty minutes. So that gave everybody some time to chill out before the ride to Nevada. Vic and I were talking to Chris and Andy. Andy seemed pretty bummed that he wasn't able to come on tour with us. But, his band was going to be at one of the stops on our tour so they'll probably swing by the show. I saw Tony and Kellin over by the PTV bus saying their goodbyes. Kellin looked like he was going to start crying. Poor thing. Tony gave him a huge hug and kissed the top of his head. Kellin pecked Tony on the lips one more time before leaving.

It was now time for the buses to leave. Everybody started piling onto their buses. I told Vic that I'd call him once we're on the road. Once everybody was settled, the buses pulled out of the parking lot and turned onto the road.

Off to Nevada.

------

We've been on the road to Nevada for almost two hours. I was laying down in my bunk. I had just gotten off the phone with Vic and was tired as hell. I hadn't gotten a whole lot of sleep last night since I wanted to make sure everything was packed. I put my headphones in to block out the world, went to the PTV albums to listen to, turned on my side and fell asleep.

------

I woke up a few hours later to see that I had gone through all 3 PTV albums and hearing Elliott and Jared arguing about something. I tried calling Vic but it went to voicemail. I tried again and he didn't answer. Hey it's Vic. If I'm not answering I'm either on stage, sleeping or in the shower. Leave a message and I'll try and get back to you soon.

It was maybe around 4 or 4:30 when we arrived in Nevada. The buses pulled up to a hotel not too far from the venue we're going to be playing at. The first show was in two days. So, we have two days to catch up on some sleep and take a tour of the city. After we settled into the hotel, Elliott went in the shower while the other guys went to watch TV. There was a knock on the door a few minutes later.

"Well, look who it is," Eric said to the person. The person at the door started cracking up. "Beeeaaaaauuuuuu, your boyfriend is here," Eric sang.

"Shut up," I said from my place in the kitchen. I emerged from the kitchen seeing Vic in all his perfection.

"Hey! Are you all ready to go?" Vic asked while hugging me tightly.

"Yep! Let's go," I said pecking him on the lips.

-----

Vic and I found a place not too far from the hotel. It was a couple minutes away. We were waiting to be seated.

"Do you think the food will be any good?" I asked while wrapping my arm around Vic. We were sitting in the two chairs by the door.

"Yeah. I think it'll be good," He said as he was sending a text to Jaime. He rested his head on my shoulder. I lightly pressed my lips to his forehead.

-----

Vic and I had just left the restaurant. We were on our way back to the hotel. But, we had to stop at the Starbucks across the street first.

"Do we really need Starbucks right now? Didn't we just eat?" He complained as we were walking in.

"Well, you don't have to get anything." I said reaching into my pocket for my wallet. He ended up getting something.

Vic and I strolled out of Starbucks holding hands. Some people gave us strange looks, but some looked over and smiled at us. By the time we got to the elevator, I had already finished my coffee.

"Can I have a sip of yours?" I asked me as I pressed the second floor button.

"No. You just had yours," He said while taking another sip.

"I paid for it."

"It's still mine," He said backing away from me.

"Don't make me come over there, Vicky," I said.

"Don't call me Vicky," He said making a face.

"I'm going to keep calling you that until you let me have a sip," I said.

"Fine."

"So you'll let me have a sip?"

"No."

"Okay, I guess I'm going to take it from you," I said. He gave me a I'd like to see you try face. I tackled him to the floor, almost knocking his coffee out of his hands. Surprisingly, it was still in his hand.

"Fine. You can have a sip." He said holding his coffee in front of my face. I took a huge sip.

"Thank you, love." I said kissing his lips. I pulled away and made the -_- face. I kissed his lips again, but longer. We pulled away and I helped him up.

"Sorry about that," I said laughing.

"It's fine." He mumbled as we walked out of the elevator. We stopped at Vic's door. He gave me a quick kiss goodbye. Vic went to open the door, but I turned him around and crashed my lips into his. My hand wrapped around the back of his neck. I pushed him up against the door. We pulled away, both of us breathing heavily.

"I love you," I whispered as I pressed my forehead to his.

"I love you too," He said. I lightly pecked his lips before going down the hall.
♠ ♠ ♠
I would have continued it but..Mer. No ideas.

This seriously should've been up days ago but I've been busy with school and now I started working out 'cause I'm a fat little fucker that can't run a mile in PE. That and these past few days have been me, listening to music and watching Youtube videos, wallowing in self-hate and inner turmoil.

I'm fine now though so no worries. Over to Anna c:.