Status: Updates might be slow.

Beauty Needs an Animal to Breathe

Chapter 11

It was the first day of tour. I had just woken up in my room. I turned onto my side. It around 7 in the morning. I could hear the sound of the TV in the other room. Mike and Jaime were talking about the schedule for today. Tony was on the phone in his room. By the way he was talking, he must be on the phone with Kellin. I slowly rolled out of bed and opened up my bag. I threw on black skinny jeans and Beau's crewneck. He doesn't know that I have it hehe. I went into the living room.

"First day of tour!" Jaime cheered when he saw me come in. Mike and I started cheering. Then we heard cheering coming from Tony's room. We all started cracking up.

-----
Around 9 o'clock, we all headed over to the venue. The venue was only a few minutes from the hotel. When we arrived, there were a couple kids lined up for the show already. Now that's some dedication. We said hello to them as we were unloading our gear. The Word Alive, Motionless In White, and blessthefall arrived half an hour after us.

I was backstage looking over the schedule for today. The guys and I had a couple interviews in the afternoon and VIP an hour before doors opened. It was going to be a good first day of tour. Then, I felt two arms wrap around my waist. I could tell they were Beau's. He attacked my cheek with kisses.

"Hey, you." He said turning me around to face him. I leaned up and pressed my lips to his.

"Hey," I said as I interlaced our fingers together. Beau's eyes looked down at what I was wearing.

"So that's where my crew neck went," He said laughing. "Yeah, I kinda borrowed it," I said giggling.

"Or you kind of stole it, you little shit." Beau said while wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me against him.

"You're such an asshole," I said while playfully hitting him in the arm.

"I love you, Victor" Beau said kissing my nose. My cheeks turned bright pink

"I love you too," I said cupping his face and kissing him on the lips gently.

"So, what time are you guys playing today?" Beau asked while we were walking outside holding hands. I could hear the people in line squealing "Awww!".

"We're playing at 8:45 tonight. What time are you guys playing?"

"We're playing at 8 tonight,"

"Yay! That means we can hang out after the guys and I play," I said smiling.

"Yeah. We can go get something to eat after the show,"

"Okay,"

Beau looked at his phone "Shit. I have to go do soundcheck. I'll see you in a bit."
"Okay. Have fun," I laughed as Beau kissed me goodbye and went back inside. I headed onto the bus.

-----
Later, it was around 6 in the afternoon. Doors had just opened. The guys and I had just finished doing VIP. It was awesome. Everybody who had VIP was really happy to meet us. I love meeting our fans.

Beau and I were hanging around in PTV's dressing room backstage. We were just waiting around before we go watch The Word Alive kick off the first night of the tour.

"So where do you want to go after the show?" Beau asked while we were sitting on the couch. I was sitting in his lap, like always.

I thought for a moment. "We could go to that diner across the street from the venue. I hear they're open really late."

"Okay. Any specific time you wanna go?" Beau asked while twirling a piece of my hair around his finger.

"I really don't care what time we go. As long as I'm going with you."
Beau smiled "You're so cute."

"Shut up," I said while burying my face in his neck. Beau started laughing.

-----

It was a little after 7. The Word Alive had just went onstage. I could hear the crowd from backstage. It was insanely loud. The guys and I were warming up backstage. Beau went to do an interview with the guys.

"Ready to kick some ass tonight?" Mike asked while twirling his drumsticks around with his fingers.

"Fuck yeah!" Jaime, Tony, and I cheered.

Forty five minutes had passed. We had watched the rest of TWA's set. They completely destroyed their set. It's always awesome to watch these guys play. The crew began to set up our set. The guys and I went back to our dressing room to go over the set list for tonight. Since we only had a forty five minute set, we had to decide what were the best songs to play for our fans.

There was only ten minutes left until we had to play. I was fixing my guitar strings. Then, I felt Beau's arm snake around my waist. He gently pressed his lips to my neck. I felt my cheeks turn bright pink. I turned around to see Beau's beautiful face in front of me.

"Hey," Beau said while pulling me close to him, resting his hands on my lower back.

"Hey! Didn't you have an interview or something?" I asked while putting my guitar down.

Beau nodded "Yeah. But we finished not that long ago. I wanted to come see you before you guys go play."

"Aw, that's nice of you to do that," I said while wrapping my arms around his waist. Beau nodded and kissed me on the lips. Beau and I hung out for the next couple of minutes. When it was two minutes before we had to go on, the guys and I did our pre show ritual.

"Good luck. I love you," Beau said kissing me before I went to go onstage.

"Thanks, baby. I love you too," I said kissing him back. I ran out onstage. The fans were going completely insane.

Let's do this.

------

Three hours had passed. After the guys and I played, we went backstage to cool down. Then, we went and watched blessthefall and Motionless In White's sets. They all did incredible. The crowd was going insane for both bands. It was a nice way to kick off the first night of tour.

After we loaded our gear and met some fans outside the venue, everyone either went to get some food or go rest. Beau and I went across the street to get something to eat. There weren't that many people there, which was good. We didn't have to wait too long for our food to come.

After maybe an hour, we left the diner and walked back to the buses holding hands.

"So what did you think of dinner?" Beau asked.

"It was really good. And it came really quick," I said smiling. "Yeah, it was really good." Beau said running a hand through his hair. We stopped by blessthefall's bus.

"Do you wanna come inside?" Beau asked while interlacing his fingers with mine.

"Sure! Where is everybody?"

"They're all getting something to eat. So we have the bus to ourselves for a little while," Beau said, a smirk appearing on his face.

"Okay," I said as Beau opened the door and we headed on the bus.
♠ ♠ ♠
This was a little eh. I've been sick and gearing up for midterms and all that shit :pp. But I hope you guys enjoy this!

Now back over to Jesse :)