Status: Updates might be slow.

Beauty Needs an Animal to Breathe

Chapter 12

I opened the door and Vic and I climbed onto the bus. I took his hand and lead him into the back lounge. We both sat down on the couch. Vic curled into my side and rested his head on my chest. I lightly ran my fingers through his hair. I stared up at the ceiling. It was completely silent. The only thing I could hear was the sound of Vic breathing lightly. It was absolutely perfect. I wish that I could stay in this moment forever.

"I love you," I whispered, lightly kissing the top of his head. "I love you too," He replied automatically. I could tell that he was smiling. He looked up at me with that adorable smile on his face. He's so adorable. He leaned in and softly pressed his lips to mine. The kiss lasted for a couple seconds. We both pulled away smiling at each other.

"Do you wanna watch a movie or something?" I asked while running a hand through my hair.

"Sure. What movies do you guys have?"

"I don't know. They're in that cabinet over there. You can go pick one while I go get some blankets," I said while getting up. Vic nodded and went over to the little cabinet to pick out a movie. I went over to my bunk and grabbed the two small blankets that I had. Vic had settled on some random movie neither of us had seen. He pressed play and came back over to the couch. He sat in my lap. I wrapped my arms around his waist and rested my chin on his shoulder.

------

"So what do you wanna do now?" Vic asked about an hour and a half later. The movie we watched had ended a couple minutes ago. He was was sitting next to me. His legs were over my lap.

"I don't know. What do you have in mind?" I asked while interlacing my fingers with his.

"When is everybody coming back?" Vic asked.

I checked the time on my phone "I think everybody will be back in about an hour. Why do you ask?"

"Well," Vic said climbing on my lap. "I thought of something that we can do."

A smirk spread across my lips. Vic leaned in and pressed his lips to mine. His arms wrapped around my neck tightly. I pulled his legs around my waist. The kiss began to heat up a little bit. I parted my lips, letting Vic's tongue slip in. I tangled my hand in his hair. We pulled away to get rid of our shirts. I pushed Vic off my lap so that he was laying down. I crawled on top of him, our lips reconnecting instantly. I grinded my hips on his, causing him to moan into the kiss. I felt Vic's erection against my leg. I began to palm him in my hand. I felt him grow harder in my hand. Vic tangled his hand in my hair. I attached my lips to his neck, biting and sucking on his skin. He tugged my hair, quietly moaning. I moved back to his lips.

Suddenly, we heard somebody banging on the bus door. Vic and I pulled away. "They'll go away," I said leaning down and kissing Vic. The person started banging a little bit louder. I rolled my eyes and got up. "I'll be right back," I said as I walked into the front lounge. I opened the door. Chris was standing there.

"Hey Chris! What's up?" I asked

"Nothing. I was wondering if you guys wanted to get some Starbucks down the street," Chis said while fixing his jacket.

"Yeah! Do you wanna come inside and wait?"

"Sure!" Chris said smiling. We both walked back onto the bus. We were standing the front lounge.

"Beau! Who was at the door?" Vic asked while walking into the front lounge. He was smoothing the crew neck he was wearing earlier.

Chris looked over at me, since I was still shirtless, then at Vic's messed up hair. "Uh..was I interrupting something?" He asked.

"No," Vic said smoothing out his hair, then shifting it to cover the hickey that was on his neck.

"I'm gonna put a shirt on, then we'll head to Starbucks." I said while going into the back lounge.

"Okay. We'll wait here," Vic said.
♠ ♠ ♠
Meh. This chapter kinda sucked. Sorry for the late update, everyone. Jesse's been busy, so I had to update! Hopefully this wasn't too bad xD! I should have Vic's POV up later or tomorrow.

And I'm seeing The Used on Tuesday so I'm reaaallllly excited :) Have a great week everybody

-Anna