Status: Updates might be slow.

Beauty Needs an Animal to Breathe

Chapter 13

I was still laying on the couch, patiently waiting for Beau to come back in here so we can get back to what we were doing. He had been gone for a while. I sighed. I picked Beau's crew neck off of the floor. As I pulled it on, I walked into the front lounge.

"Beau? Who was the door?" I asked while smoothing out Beau's crew neck. I looked up and saw Chris standing there smiling. Oh shit. I hope that he didn't hear anything. Chris looked at Beau, who was still shirtless, unf. Then he looked over at me.

"Uh..was I interrupting something?" He asked. "No," I said as I quickly fixed my messy hair. I moved it so the hickey Beau left on my neck was hidden.

"I'm gonna put a shirt on, then we'll head to Starbucks." Beau said as he headed into the front lounge.

"Okay. We'll wait here," I said while sitting down. Chris and I talked as we waited for Beau to come back out.

"He's taking forever in there." Chris said laughing. I mouthed 'I know'

"Come on Beau! We don't have all night. The buses have to leave in like two hours," I called.

"Shut up. I'm coming." I heard Beau yell back. Chris and I started cracking up.

-----

After Beau came back out, we all headed to Starbucks. We were sitting at one of the tables in the corner. Chris went to get our coffee. There were maybe one or two people in front of him. I was sitting in Beau's lap. His arms were wrapped around my waist.

"Comfortable?" Beau asked.

"Very." I said leaning into him. He gently pressed his lips to my neck, giving me goosebumps. Chris returned to the table with our coffee.

"So, what do you guys think of the first show tonight?" Chris asked.

"It was incredible. Tonight was a great way to kick off the tour," Beau said. I nodded in agreement.

"Yeah! Tonight was awesome. And are you two happy to be on tour together again?"

Beau and I looked at each other and smiled. "I'm very happy that we're on the same tour again," I said smiling. Beau lightly kissed my nose. I felt my cheeks grow hot.

"What stop is Andy going to be at?" Beau asked while taking a sip of his coffee.

"Here's going to be at the Scranton date, which is our hometown."

"Aw! That's awesome! Does Black Veil Brides have a show in Scranton?" I asked.

Chris nodded "They have a day off in Scranton when we're in town. Their show is the next day. So, it all works out perfectly."

-----

Twenty minutes later, Chris, Beau, and I were on our way back to the buses. Beau had his arm wrapped around my shoulder. Him and Chris were talking about some crazy fan experience from the Fearless Friends Tour.

After we said goodbye to Chris, Beau and I headed back onto the bus. Beau and I just watched TV and snuggled before it was time for the buses to start moving again.

-----

The next morning, we were on our way to the next stop on the tour which was Arizona. I was laying in the back lounge. It was around 7 in the morning. Everybody else was still asleep. Beau had promised to call me when he wakes up. He usually wakes up around 7:30, so I don't have to wait too long. I stared out the window as we drove down the highway. The sun was peeking out of the clouds. The sky was a light blue color. I stared out the window until I decided to take a quick nap.

"Vic..Vic. Wake up! We're at the venue," I heard Jaime shaking me lightly. My eyes slowly opened. The bus was parked in front of the venue.

I slowly sat up. "What time is it?" I mumbled.

"10:30." Jaime answered. "We've been here for almost half an hour. Our gear is already inside. I was going to wake you up, but you seemed pretty wiped out from last night."

"You could've woken me up, Hime. I feel bad that I didn't help." I said while getting up.

"Don't worry about it. We have a couple interviews soon. And we definitely need you for that," Jaime laughed.

"Okay. I'll meet you guys out there in a second." I said. Jaime nodded and left. I picked my phone off of the coffee table. I had no missed calls or texts. I frowned. Maybe Beau forgot.

After I threw on another shirt, I headed off the bus. There were a couple of people waiting in line. I waved to them as I went inside. I headed backstage to find Jaime and the others. They were all standing outside of our dressing room talking to our interviewer.

-----

Two and a half hours had passed. The guys and I had done a couple interviews already. We were doing soundcheck now. I haven't heard from Beau since last night. Plus, I haven't seen anyone from blessthefall either. They must be running late since I didn't see their bus when I left the bus earlier.

"Where's blessthefall?" I asked.

"Their bus broke down last night. They had to call somebody. But everything is fine now. Eric texted me that they're only a few minutes from the venue. They should be in here in maybe ten or fifteen minutes," Tony said while playing a few chords on his guitar.

And like Tony said, the guys in blessthefall had arrived with their gear ten minutes later. They all looked exhausted. It must've been a late night last night. Beau was helping Eric with one of the amps nearby.

We had just finished our soundcheck. Motionless In White was now setting up for their soundcheck. I was standing backstage talking to Telle from The Word Alive and Jaime. After Jaime and Telle left, I felt two arms wrap around my waist. I felt Beau kiss my cheek.

"Hey," He murmured into my ear. It sounded like he just woke up.

I turned around to face him. "Hey. Are you guys okay? I heard about what happened last night," I said as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Yeah. Everything's fine. The bus broke down on the highway and we didn't know who to call so we had look up the number. It was long and exhausting. None of us got any sleep. But at least the bus is fine and we're all here," Beau said.

"Yeah. I was worried that you guys didn't make it."

"Yeah. But at least I'm here with you now," Beau said as he softly kissed me on the lips.

"I love you," I said when we pulled away. "I love you too," Beau said pressing his forehead to mine. I smiled and lightly pecked him on the lips.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! I'm sorry if there's any grammar mistakes. I typed this on my phone :p
Leave comments and subscribe!