Status: Updates might be slow.

Beauty Needs an Animal to Breathe

Chapter 14

A few days had passed. Were in Chicago now. Pierce The Veil had just finished playing their set. The lineup was a little different tonight. The guys and I had played first. Pierce The Veil went on after us. Now, The Word Alive was setting up. All of us decided that the lineup was going to change at each stop on the tour. The guys and I were hanging out with Pierce The Veil backstage. We were in our dressing room. All of us were sharing tour stories. Vic and I were sitting on the couch. His legs were over my lap. I had my arm wrapped tightly around him.

"How'd we sound tonight?" Vic asked while snuggling into my side. "You guys sounded perfect as always," I said while pressing my lips to his forehead. Vic leaned up and lightly kissed me on the lips. When he pulled away, I pulled him back in for another kiss. We held it there a little bit longer.

"Damn. Come up for air you two," I heard Eric say. Everybody burst out into laughter. Vic's cheeks turned bright pink. He buried his face into my chest. I chuckled and kissed the top of his head. The laughing died down when Elliott came in, looking kind of upset about something.

"What's wrong Elliott? Did somebody call you 'Forever Alone' again?" Jared asked. Everybody started cracking up. He shot Jared a glare, and we all stopped laughing. This must be serious.

"There's something wrong with our bus. Our manager called a mechanic and they told us they won't be able to fix it until Tuesday. But, we have to leave for the next stop on the tour early tomorrow morning." Elliott said.

"Well, how are we getting to the next show then?" I asked.

"We have to share a bus with one of the other bands." Elliott answered.

"Beau can sleep on our bus," Vic said smiling at me. "Of course you would say that," Jaime said laughing. Vic made a face and flipped Jaime off.

"I'll stay with The Word Alive," Eric said.

"We'll bunk with Motionless In White," Matt said pointing to Jared and himself. Jared nodded.

"I'll stay on The Word Alive's bus with Eric. I talked to the others before I came in. They're cool with us staying for a few days until we get another bus."

"Where's our gear going to go?" I asked.

"We already loaded it on The Word Alive's bus. They luckily had a ton of room left."

"Oh good."

"Did Mark tell you when we're getting another bus?" Eric asked.

Elliott shook his head "Not yet. He's already been calling a couple places. He'll let us know when we get another bus."

-----

A couple hours after the show ended, The guys and I finished getting all of our belongings off of the bus. I brought my stuff onto Pierce The Veil's bus. I put my stuff in the extra bunk that they had. We were leaving for the next stop in twenty minutes. I was in the back laying down on the couch. Mike gave me an extra pillow and blanket. I was about to fall asleep when I heard somebody come into the room. I sat up to see who it was. Vic was standing in the doorway wearing a white v-neck and gray sweatpants. Damn, he looked good.

"Hey. Are you going to bed?" He asked.

"Yeah. Why?"

"Well, I was wondering if you wanted to come sleep with me in my bunk," Vic said while scratching the back of his head.

A smile formed on my face "I would love to." I got up and followed Vic into the bunk area. His bunk was the middle one. He climbed in first. When he was settled inside, he motioned for me to come inside. I climbed inside. His bunk was small, but we were both able to fit inside. Vic snuggled close to me. He looked up at me and smiled.

"You're so beautiful," I said smiling at him. "I wouldn't be talking," Vic said lightly pecking me on the lips. I rolled on top of him, still kissing him. The bunk ceiling wasn't that high, so I was pretty much pressed against him. His arms slipped around my neck. I pulled away, smiling at him.

"I love you," Vic breathed, running his fingers through my hair. "I love you too," I said before leaning down and kissing him again. I moved down to his neck. A soft moan escaped from his lips.

"Could you two please go to sleep. I don't want to hear any of this," I heard Jaime mutter from the bunk below us. I rolled onto Vic's side.

"Sorry, Hime." I said. Jaime mumbled something that I couldn't really hear. I wrapped Vic in my arms.

"Goodnight, my love." I said as I kissed his forehead.

"Goodnight," Vic said while laying his head on my chest. I pulled his blanket over us. We both slowly drifted off to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
This chapter wasn't too bad. But I hope you guys enjoyed it. Vic's POV should be up in a little while.
Leave comments and subscribe:D

And I saw The Used on Tuesday. Omfg they were perfect. And I met We Came As Romans too :')

Have a great weekend everybody

-Anna