Status: Updates might be slow.

Beauty Needs an Animal to Breathe

Chapter 15

It was a couple hours after the show ended. Beau had finished bringing his things onto our bus. I was really excited that he's going to be staying with us for a couple of days. It means that I don't have to wait until we get to the next venue to see him. Right now, I was laying in my bunk half asleep. The buses were leaving for the next stop very soon. Beau was sleeping on the couch in the back lounge. I slowly rolled out of my bunk. I walked into the back lounge. Beau was laying on the couch. He looked up and saw me standing there.

"Hey. Are you going to bed?" I asked.

Beau nodded "Yeah. Why?"

"Well, I was wondering if you wanted to come sleep with me in my bunk," I asked while scratching the back of my head.

A smile formed on Beau's face "I would love to." He got up and followed me into the bunk area. My bunk was the middle one. I climbed in first. When I was settled inside, I motioned for him to come inside. Beau climbed inside. My bunk was small, but we were both able to fit inside. Beau surprisingly fit even though he's pretty tall. I snuggled close to him. I looked up at him and smiled.

"You're so beautiful," Beau said smiling at me. "I wouldn't be talking," I said lightly pecking him on the lips. Beau rolled on top of me, still kissing me. The bunk ceiling wasn't that high, so he was pretty much pressed against me. My arms slipped around his neck. He pulled away, smiling his perfect smile at me.

"I love you," He breathed, running his fingers through my messy brown hair. "I love you too," Beau said before leaning down and kissing me again. He moved down to my neck. A soft moan escaped from my lips.

"Could you two please go to sleep. I don't want to hear any of this," We heard Jaime mutter from the bunk below us. Shit. I forgot that he was there. Beau rolled onto my side.

"Sorry, Hime." Beau said. Jaime mumbled something that we couldn't really hear. He wrapped me in his strong arms.

"Goodnight, my love." He said as he kissed my forehead gently.

"Goodnight," I said while laying my head on my chest. Beau pulled the blanket over us. We both slowly drifted off to sleep.

------

I opened my eyes. The bus was still moving. Beau was fast asleep next to me. I felt around for my phone. It was tucked under the pillow Beau and I were sharing. The light nearly blinded me when I turned my phone on. It was around 4:30 in the morning. I felt Beau stir next to me. I turned my phone off and slipped my phone back under the pillow.

"Everything okay?" I heard Beau ask me. I guess the light from my phone woke him up.

"Yeah, everything's fine," I whispered, lightly kissing him on the lips. Beau rested his hand on the side of my face. We both pulled away. It may have been pitch black, but I could tell that he was smiling at me.

"I love you so much," Beau said pressing his forehead to mine. "I love you too," I said slipping my arms around his neck. I kissed his jaw, then his lips again. We held it there a little bit longer. I rolled on top of him. There was barely any room to move, but I didn't care. We both pulled away. I laid back down next to Beau. He wrapped his arms around me. I lightly kissed him on the cheek before laying my head back down on his chest.

-----

"Vic..wake up," I heard Beau's voice. I slowly opened my eyes. Beau's was laying next to me smiling.

"Good morning, sleepy head." He said running his fingers through my hair.

"Mmm..hi," I mumbled while rubbing my eyes.

"You look so cute when you're asleep," Beau said giggling. I made a face and pulled the blanket over my face. I heard Beau laugh. I love his laugh so much. He pulled the blanket off my face.

"Give that back," I said laughing.

"Why don't you make me Vicky," Beau said smirking. Before I could react, Beau rolled out of my bunk and disappeared. I rolled my eyes.

"Beau. It's too early for this," I whined while going into the back lounge. I looked around the back lounge. Beau wasn't there. Suddenly, I felt Beau's arms wrap around my waist. He lifted me up and spun me around. I could tell that he was laughing. I kept telling him to put me down, but he ignored me. Eventually, he put me down. He turned me around so that I was facing him.

"I love you," Beau said cupping my face with his hands. I made a -_- face and he gently kissed my nose. "I know you love me, Victor." Beau said pressing his forehead to mine.

"Sometimes I do." I said. "Sure," He said while pecking me on the lips. I wrapped my arms around his waist. I leaned up and pressed my lips to his again.

"I love you too," I said smiling at him. Beau smiled and pecked my forehead.

"Enough of that you two. Come help with the gear," We heard Tony call from the front lounge.

"Be there in sec!" Beau said.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know this chapter isn't the best, but I tried making it cuteish(even though that's not a word). I'm not too sure when the next update will be. Hopefully I'll hear from Jesse soon! We still have a lot in store for you guys. So sit tight. Be patient. :)

-Anna