Status: Updates might be slow.

Beauty Needs an Animal to Breathe

Chapter 16

It was around 3 in the afternoon. Vic and I were hanging out in the back lounge with Jaime. We were trying to look for something to watch on TV. Mike went to get some food for everyone down the street. Tony was on the phone with Kellin in the front lounge. He's been in there for a while.

By the sound of Tony's voice, I could tell that he was upset. Apparently those two have been arguing a lot lately. Vic told me that they argue all the time. Suddenly, we heard the sound of something being thrown against the wall. Jaime, Vic, and I nearly peed ourselves. Then, we heard the door slam a couple seconds later.

"I guess they had another fight again," Jaime said.

"What's even going on between them?" I asked while wrapping my arm around Vic.

Jaime shrugged "Who knows. Those two fight over the stupidest shit. Their fights literally last for only a couple hours. Then, Kellin calls him crying that they both apologize and everything's back to the way it was before."

"Shit. So much drama," Vic said.

"I know. Watch them apologize to each other before we go onstage tonight." Jaime said as he changed the channel.

------

"So do you wanna get something to eat after the show?" I asked Vic while we were sitting in the front lounge an hour later. Mike had just gotten back with our food. Tony came back after he stormed out of the bus earlier. He ate his food in his bunk. He hasn't come out since. All of us tried talking to him, but he would keep telling us to leave him alone. Mike and Jaime tried dragging him out of his bunk, which was pretty hilarious to watch. Tony thought it wasn't funny at all. After that, none of us tried to get him out of his bunk again.

"Yeah. Are there any places around the venue that we can go to?" Vic asked while taking a couple chips out of the bag that we were sharing. I nodded "Yeah. There's a place next to the venue. They're open pretty late, so we can probably swing by there after the show."

"Okay. It's a date," Vic said as he pecked me on the lips.

------

Doors had just opened. People were already coming inside the venue. All of the bands were backstage hanging out. Motionless In White was going on first tonight, then The Word Alive, then Pierce The Veil. The guys and I were playing last tonight. We were all pretty stoked.

After we all hung around for a little bit, Motionless In White got ready for their set. Everybody went off warm up, go do interviews, etc. Tony went back on the bus to try and call Kellin. Vic and I decided to go watching Motionless In White’s set for a little bit

After a couple of songs, Vic had left go do a couple interviews with the others. I continued watching the rest of their set.

-------

Vic's POV~

"Thank you guys for taking time out of your busy schedule to do this interview. Your fans are going to love it," The interviewer said smiling.

"Anytime," We all said before she left the room. We had finished doing three interviewers. I could hear The Word Alive's set starting. I texted Beau before the second interview if he wanted to hang out before we go play. He never responded back to me. He must be busy with the guys.

Jaime, Tony, Mike, and I headed back to the bus. We warmed up for our set. While I was doing my vocal warm ups in the back, I texted Beau if we were still meeting up after the show. I put my phone down in my bunk and finished warming up my voice.

An hour later, the crew was setting up for our set. We were going on in a couple of minutes. Beau had never replied to my text. I tried calling him, but it went straight to voicemail. I asked some of the blessthefall guys if they knew where he was. They said he had to go do something, but they didn't know where he went. I was starting to get worried. Beau usually responds to his texts. Was he okay?

"Vic..come on. We have to go play," Jaime said, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Okay." I said.

Jaime looked at me confused "Is everything okay?"

"Yeah. I'm just a little worried about Beau. He hasn't responded to me once. And I don't even know where he is," I said.

"Vic, I'm sure Beau's alright. He should be back sometime soon." Jaime said as we headed to the entrance of the stage to meet Tony and Mike.

I hope that he was right.

-----

Two hours had passed. We killed our set. The crowd was outstanding, like always. Blessthefall had just played their set. I did see Beau, but he had to go onstage when I tried to talk to him. I watched a couple of their songs, but I went back to the bus halfway through their set.

I was sitting in the back lounge. The others left to get something to eat down the street. I stared out the window. Suddenly, I heard the bus door open. I heard Beau's familiar footsteps. I got up and went into the front lounge. Beau was looking through his bag for something.

"Hey." I said.

Beau looked up at me and smiled "Hey, you."

"Where were you earlier. I tried calling and texting you all day."

"I was busy with some stuff. Then my phone died on me. That's why I didn't answer you."

"Oh."

"Where did you think I was?" Beau asked, raising an eyebrow.

I shrugged "I don't know. Is everything okay?"

"Everything's fine." Beau snapped. I felt my heart sink a little. Beau never really snaps at me. I felt tears come to my eyes.

"Do you love me?" I asked while looking down at my hands.

"Of course I do. Why would you ask that?" Beau asked.

I sniffled "I don't know." I blinked, and tears rolled down my cheeks.

Beau tilted my chin up "Vic, I love you so much. I have no idea why you think I don't. I'm sorry I've busy all day. I'll make it up to you, I promise. Do you still wanna get something to eat?"

I nodded and smiled. Beau leaned in and pressed his lips to mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"I love you." He said when we pulled away.

"I love you too," I said before kissing him again. When we pulled away we headed to the little restaurant next to the venue.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry updates have been slow. But I hope this will hold you over until I hear from Jesse soon! Thank you for being patient everybody.
Leave comments and subscribe :)

-Anna