Status: Updates might be slow.

Beauty Needs an Animal to Breathe

Chapter 17

The next morning, I woke up in my bunk. The bus was still moving. We must be still driving to the next stop on the tour. Beau was sleeping in the back lounge. After dinner, we got into some ridiculous fight over something. I don't even remember what it was about. But I told him to sleep in the back lounge if he's going to act like that. I didn't like that we were fighting. We barely fight. The only things we fight over is who gets control of the TV or who's cleaning Midnight's litter box. I usually lose that fight. I slowly got out of my bunk and walked into the back lounge. Beau was watching the rest of the Lakers game he recorded last night.

"Hey." I said.

"Hi." Beau said without taking his eyes off the TV. I sat down next to him. Beau wrapped his arm around me.

"I'm sorry about last night," I said snuggling into his side.

"I am too, baby. What were we even fighting about anyway?" Beau said pushing my hair out of my eyes.

I shrugged "I don't even remember."

"Me neither. Do you wanna watch the rest of the game with me?"

"Yeah."

"I love you," Beau said kissing me on the lips.

"I love you too," I said kissing him back before we turned our attention back to the TV.

-----

A few hours later, we made it to the venue. It was around 1 in the afternoon. There was a huge line outside already. Beau helped us unload all of our gear. The other buses came and we helped them with their gear. Beau went off to do soundcheck with the guys.

"So how are things with Kellin? Are you guys okay?" I asked Tony while we were hanging out in the bus.

"Yeah. We're fine. He's going to come up for a week or two. There's a lot of stuff we have to talk about. And it's better when we talk in person." Tony said while fixing his snapback.

"That's good. I'm glad you guys are going to talk and everything," I said smiling. Tony smiled and nodded.

"So how are things with Beau?"

"Fine."

"Just fine?" Tony asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Yeah. We're doing fine." I said.

"You guys didn't seem fine last night. Not to be nosy, but I overheard you two fighting in the back lounge."

"Yeah...that wasn't good. But we're fine now. We both apologized and everything."

"That's good. You both sounded pretty upset though."

"Do you know what we were even fighting about?"

"I think it was something about paying for dinner or something. It was ridiculous," Tony laughed.

------

The first two weeks of tour had passed. So far, it's been awesome! Everybody was killing it every single night. We were now in Ohio. Kellin was supposed to be staying with us for a few days. Tony was really excited to see him. Blessthefall had gotten their new bus yesterday. The bus looked great. The guys seemed pretty stoked about it.

Beau's been acting strange the last couple of days. He's been disappearing for hours. But, he returns a few minutes before him and the guys play their set. I tried asking him if something's wrong, but he'd just yell at me. We got into a huge fight about it last night. He told me to stay the fuck out of his business. I stormed out of the bus crying. I haven't heard from him since. I didn't sleep at all last night. We usually never fight like that. Our fights don't even last that long. Is there something he's not telling me?

We had just pulled up to the venue. I was curled up in my bunk. I kept checking my phone for any messages from Beau. Nothing. I felt tears coming. I slowly rolled out of my bunk and slipped my shoes on. The other buses were already here.

"Have you heard anything from Beau?" Mike asked while we were unloading our gear. I shook my head. He gave me a big hug.

I was talking to Ricky and Ryan from Motionless In White backstage an hour later. I felt somebody tap my shoulder. I said goodbye to Ryan and Ricky. I turned around. Beau was standing there.

"Hey." He said. I turned around and walked away. Beau followed me and grabbed my arm. "What's wrong?"

I looked at him like he was insane "What's wrong? Are you fucking serious? You're acting like nothing happened last night."

"Vic, I know we fought last night," Beau said taking my hands.

"Don't fucking touch me. I'm mad at you," I said crossing my arms.

"Why are you still upset about last night? I'm over it," Beau said.

"I have every single right to be upset about last night. You were rude to me. You made me cry last night. And you didn't even text me once. I stayed up all night crying because of you. I don't even wanna talk to you right now," I said, my eyes welling up with tears. Beau pulled me into a hug. I tried pushing him away, but he wouldn't let go. I buried my face into his chest and sobbed. Beau sank down to the floor, holding me in his arms. I cried until I had no more tears left in me. Beau kept whispering that he was sorry over and over again.

"I love you so so so much Vic. I'm sorry I've been such an asshole to you lately. I just have a lot on my mind right now." Beau said brushing my hair lightly with his fingers. We sat there in silence for a couple minutes.

"I love you too," I whispered.

-----

Once I had calmed down, Beau and I went to the PTV bus. Beau leaned down and kissed me on the lips. I wrapped my arms around his neck. We both pulled away smiling. I took his hand and lead him into the back lounge. I opened the curtain. I saw Kellin in Tony's lap. They were making out. Tony's shirt was gone. Kellin's shirt was halfway unbuttoned.

"Uh..." I said. Kellin quickly got off of Tony. Both of their faces were bright red. Tony put one of the pillows over his erection.

"I hope we weren't interuppting," Beau said laughing.

"Uh...no we were just leaving," Kellin said quickly buttoning up his shirt. Tony nodded and pulled his shirt on as fast as he could. They were both gone.

"That was awkward," I said giggling.

"That just reminded me of Warped Tour," Beau said laughing. I started cracking up. Beau sat down and pulled me onto his lap. His hands ran up my sides. I cupped his face and kissed him. Beau's hands rested on the small of my back. I ran my hands up his shirt. Beau moaned at my touch. I pulled away and pulled his shirt over his head.

"How much time do we have?" Beau asked while pulling away to breathe.

"Just enough," I said grabbing his chin and kissing him roughly.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry this is short
And if there's any spelling or grammar mistakes, I'm sorry. My phone sucks :p

-Anna