Status: Updates might be slow.

Beauty Needs an Animal to Breathe

Chapter 18

"So we're opening with the intro, then going straight into Hell Above right?" Jaime asked Tony, Mike and I. We all nodded. The four of us were discussing the set list for tonight in the back lounge. Kellin was picking up some food for all of us. The last couple of days have been pretty hectic for us. Tonight we were in Pennsylvania playing a sold out show for the fourth night in a row. It was also Motionless In White's hometown, so they were closing out the show tonight. They were all really excited. And Chris's boyfriend Andy was going to be there since Black Veil Brides has a show here the next day. They had a day off today, so Chris could spend some time with him.

Suddenly, we heard a knock on the bus door. The guys all looked at me. "I got it," I said getting up and walking into the front lounge. I opened the door. Beau was standing there smiling. He had his hand behind his back.

"Hey, beautiful." Beau said smiling at me. I felt my cheeks heat up.

"Hi. What's behind your back?" I said looking at his hand. Beau pulled a bouquet of roses from behind his back. His flashed me his famous adorable smile that I loved so much.

"Aw, Beau. You didn't have to get me these," I said smiling at him while he handed me the flowers. They smelled amazing.

"Well, you deserve them after how I've been acting the last couple of days. And they would look perfect for the tour bus," Beau said wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me against him.

"Well they're beautiful. Thank you." I said giving him a kiss. We pulled away and I let him inside. I put the roses in a glass, since we didn't have a vase on the bus. Jaime and the others came out of the back lounge a couple of seconds later.

"Dang, where did these roses come from? Jaime asked.

"Beau brought them over." I said while wrapping my arms around him. Beau lightly kissed my nose.

"Aw. Beau, you didn't have to get me these," Jaime said while hugging him tightly.

Beau laughed "I just had to buy them for you, they really bring out your eyes."

"Aw shucks, I'm blushing." Jaime giggled. All of us started cracking up.

-----

"So are you doing anything after when you guys play tonight?" Beau asked me when we were sitting in the front lounge. My legs were over his lap. His arm was wrapped around me. I rested my head on his shoulder.

I shook my head. "I don't think I'm doing anything." I said interlacing my fingers with his. "Well, I was wondering if you wanted to grab something to eat with Tony and Kellin later. Then maybe you can stay on our bus for tonight." Beau said lightly kissing me on the forehead.

"I’d love to." I said smiling. Beau smiled and lightly pecked me on the lips. I held the side of his face. We pulled away smiling.

"I'll come meet you backstage after you guys play," Beau said.

"Okay," I said smiling.

"I love you," He said pulling me into his lap.

"I love you too." I said leaning in and kissing him again. Beau's wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me against him.

-----

A few hours had passed. The guys and I just finished playing our set. The crowd was amazing. The Word Alive was playing their set right now. Motionless In White were right after them. Beau and I were hanging out with Andy and Chris earlier today. It was good to see Andy again. Chris told him he nearly attacked him when he saw him. And it was great that Andy would get to see the guys close out their hometown show.

I was hanging out backstage with Tony and Kellin. I had just taken a shower and threw on something nice to wear to dinner with Beau, Tony, and Kellin. Beau was supposed to meet us here half an hour ago.

"Do you think he forgot?" Kellin asked, while fixing the color of his shirt

I shook his head "I don't think he forgot. He was the one that asked me to go out to eat after we played our set."

"He should be around here somewhere." Tony said.

"I'll go check their bus. He said he had to talk to the guys before he came to meet me." I said.

"Let us know if you find him." Tony called.

I pushed the exit door open. Blessthefall's bus was parked in front of The Word Alive's bus. I walked over and knocked on the door. I looked at the windows. The lights were on. Somebody must be at least in there. I opened the door and got on the bus.

"Beau?" I called. "Are you in here? You were supposed to meet us half an hour ago."

Suddenly, I heard a muffled sound. I slowly walked into the back lounge. I pushed the curtain open. I saw Beau. he was shirtless. He was straddling somebody's lap. It was Chris. He was also shirtless, and his jeans were down to his ankles.

"Oh my god." I said. Beau turned around. His eyes widened when he saw me standing there. Chris had the exact same expression on his face. Before they could react, I turned around and quickly got off the bus. I ran back to my own bus as fast as my legs could carry me. I flung the door open and climbed inside. I ran into the back lounge. I collapsed onto the couch, trying to catch my breath. Once I calmed down, I curled into a ball. I couldn't cry for some reason. The tears weren't just coming out. I got a text from Tony and Kellin asking where I was. I tossed my phone aside. I just laid there.

"Vic?" I heard a voice. I looked up. Beau was standing there. His face was a pale color. He was wearing a shirt now. I slowly got up and walked over to him. I was standing maybe two or three feet away from him.

"How could you," I said slowly. "How could you do this to me."

"Vic, I'm so-" Beau started but I held up my hand.

"How long has this been going on?" I said crossing my arms.

"Since tour began," Beau answered quietly. My jaw dropped.

"So those times you went off for a couple hours you just went and fucked Chris behind my back?" I said.

"Not all of them," Beau said rubbing the back of his neck. "But you still went and fucked him anyway. It's like Warped Tour all over again," I said turning around.

"Vic, I'm sorry." Beau said, sounding like he was about to cry.

I turned back around to face him. "No, I'm sorry. I'm sorry that I ever believed that you actually loved me. We've been through so much in the last fucking year, Beau. And you're just going to throw it all away again? I can't believe that you did this to me again."

"Vic, it was an accident. I ddin't mean to do this again. I'm so so sorry. Can you just please forgive me?" Beau said stepping towards me, a couple tears ran down his cheeks.

"I forgave you for when you cheated on me with Elliott during Warped Tour. I don't think I can forgive you again." I said backing away from him.

"Vic..please." Beau said.

"I'm done with you. You're a lying, cheating piece of shit. You never really cared about me. You never loved me. I hate you." I spat.

"I should've just left you when you overdosed," Beau said, his facial expression going from upset to angry. I stood there stunned.

"You don't mean that." I said, my voice shaking. We both knew that he didn't mean what he said.

"When we get home from tour next week, I want all of your shit out of my apartment." Beau said quietly.

"Fine." Was all I managed to say. Beau looked like he wanted to say something else. He turned around and got off the bus.

Suddenly, I felt tears coming. I bit my lip trying to hold them back, but it was too late. I collapsed onto the couch and curled into a ball.

It was the perfect time to disappear right now.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry about the slow updates.

But I think I will continue the story in Vic's POV for now.
I might update tomorrow. Have a great day everyone :)

-Anna