Status: Updates might be slow.

Beauty Needs an Animal to Breathe

Chapter 2.

Seven months. It's been seven months since Vic had moved into my apartment in Los Angeles. So far, it's been wonderful. I've never been this happy. I get to be with him every single day. We don't have to wait around after each other's sets. We don't have to drive an hour to see each other. We live in the same place now. And it's absolutely perfect. Plus, Vic's gotten back to his regular eating habits. Everything's getting a lot better now. I've been taking good care of my Vic. It's been a pain in the ass at first, but we're getting through it together. I'm glad to have somebody like him.

It was around ten in the morning. I had gone out to get Vic and I Starbucks for what Vic said was the millionth time. I smiled remembering the shirt conversation we had over it a little while ago.

"Beau we have had Starbucks at least a million times this week." Vic whined.

"So? It's Starbucks! We should've had more!" I said, laughing. Vic just shook his head, a smile apparent on his face.

"Whatever you say, Beau. You know what I want." He said, laying on the couch.

My phone had started ringing when I got back to our apartment. I saw that it was my manager. I answered it as I opened the door. I set the tray down on the counter and went into the other room.

"Beau. We're going to need you and the guys over here tomorrow at around 3:30. Can you let the others know?" Mark asked.

"Yeah sure, I'll let them know. Thanks, Mark." I said.

"Thanks Beau. I just got a lot of stuff on my hands lately." He chuckled.

"It's really no problem at all." I said. He thanked me again before hanging up. I quickly went to send a message to the others.

To: Eric Lambert, Jared Wrath, Matt Traynor, Elliot Gruenberg.
From: Beau Bokan.
Mark called. Wants us all at Fearless tomorrow around 3:30. -beauknows

I walked back in the room, seeing Vic taking a sip of his coffee. I snuck up behind him and saked my arms around his waist and pressed a kiss to his cheek.

"You're welcome for the coffee," I said as I kissed his cheek again.

"Thank you." He said while wrapping his free arm around me. He softly kissed my lips. One of my hands rested on the small of his back. The other held the side of his face. We both pulled away smiling.

"I love you," I said smiling. "I love you too," He said kissing my lips again. He put his coffee down to wrap his other arm around my neck. I lifted him up and set him on the counter. His legs wrapped around my waist. My fingers ran up his shirt.

I pulled away "Can you go get something out of the car for me?"

"Can't you just do it? You were down there literally five minutes ago," He said.

"I don't feel like making a second trip," I said.

"I don't want to," He said crossing his arms and making his infamous pouting face. Usually this works. Not this time.

I kissed him. "I went all the way to Starbucks to get you coffee. You owe me."

He made an unamused face. "Fine," He muttered. He got down and grabbed my keys off the counter.

"Where exactly is this thing you left in the car?" He asked while fixing his shoe. "It's in the backseat. You'll see it. It's in a plastic bag."

"Okay." He said heading out the door.

"Thank you, Vicky." I called. "I hate you," He said as he closed the door behind ihm. I couldn't help but laugh at how much he despises his pet name. I went outside, hearing something crash.

"Beau?" I heard someone ask. I turned seeing my friend Chris Motionless. I smiled.

"Chris!" I exclaimed, going over to him and giving him a hug.

"You live here?" He asked. I nodded.

"Yeah I live over there with my boyfriend." I said, pointing over to the apartment.

"My boyfriend and I just moved here." He said, smiling.

"That's awesome!" I said. "Come inside and I'll find you something to eat if you want."

"Yeah that'd be great thanks." He said, following me into the apartment. He looked around.

"Nice place Bokan." He said, leaning on the kitchen counter.

"Thanks Motionless." I said, chuckling.

The door opened and I knew it was Vic.

"Hey guys!" He said walking into the kitchen.

"Hey Vic! You remember Chris right?" I asked while putting my arm around him.

He nodded "Yeah! How could I forget? All of our bands toured in the UK not that long ago."

"I remember that! That tour was fucking awesome," Chris said smiling.

"Yeah, it was amazing." Vic said.

"So what brings you here?" Vic asked while wrapping his arm around my waist.

"My boyfriend Andy and I are moving into the apartment on the same floor," Chris answered.

Vic's eyes widened "You guys are together?! How long has that been going on?"

"Almost two years,"

"Aw, that's awesome! Good for you guys."

"Thanks. So, how long has this been going on?" Chris asked while pointing at Vic and I.

"Almost a year," I said tightening my arm around Vic's waist. "Yep," Vic said smiling.

"That's awesome! I gotta go help Andy unpack. He's going to kill me if I don't. I'll see you guys later." Chris said grabbing his jacket.

"See you later," I said. Chris waved to us and he headed out the door, closing the door behind him.

"Looks like we aren't the only same sex couple living in the building anymore," Vic said taking a sip of his coffee that was still sitting on the counter.

"I guess not," I said laughing. We sat on the couch and Vic snuggled into my side as I found a movie. After a while, I heard soft snores and looked down, seeing Vic's head on my chest. I smiled and carefully got up, trying not to wake him. I picked him up bridal style and carried him to our room. I gently laid him on the bed and pressed a kiss to his cheek. I turned to go change my shirt since it had gotten dirty but I felt him grab my wrist.

"No. Stay and cuddle." He said tiredly. I turned to face him and smiled. I slid my shoes off and laid next to him. He instantly cuddled into my side as I kissed his head.

"I love you." He said, closing his eyes.

"I love you too." I said, smiling as I drifted off as well.
♠ ♠ ♠
Um..Hi. -Waves-. I'm Jesse, the new co-author of this story. It took a bit of talking, but Anna agreed to allow me to help her out with this. I hope you guys will continue reading this story because we have a lot of things planned out.

Now over to my wonderful co-author :).

Stay grand!
-TheDivineInfection