Status: Updates might be slow.

Beauty Needs an Animal to Breathe

Chapter 21

Flashback~

"Come on Vic, I need your help. This living room isn't gonna paint itself," Beau said as he carried the cans of paint into the living room. I've been living with Beau for almost two weeks now. We both decided to paint the living room. We had just gotten home from Home Depot half an hour ago. We bought a bunch of different colored paints. I wanted to paint the living room white, while Beau wanted to paint it a weird green color.

"If we're painting the living room that ugly green color, I'm not helping you." I said coming in from the kitchen.

"Don't be such a baby, we're painting it white okay?" Beau said handing me a paintbrush.

"Somebody's a little cranky today," I muttered under my breath, but I knew that Beau could hear me. I flashed him that smile he loved so much.

"Nice try." Beau said glaring at me.

"You know you love me Bo Bo," I said wrapping my arms around his neck. Beau made a face at me. I stood up on my toes and pecked him on the lips.

------

"I don't wanna do this anymore." I whined while painting the wall. I was on the left side of the room, Beau was on the right.

"Vic, it's only been five minutes." Beau said while painting the other side of the wall.

"Well, it's five minutes too many," I said crossing my arms and sticking out my bottom lip.

Beau rolled his eyes "Can you just get to work? The living room is pretty small, we'll probably finish it in half an hour."

"Fine."

"And isn't your dad a painter too? He should've passed those painting skills on to you as well." Beau asked while laughing. I flipped him off and went back to painting.

We finished the living room half an hour later. Beau and I were in the kitchen. I was sitting on the counter. I was looking through my mentions on my twitter. I felt Beau take my phone out of my hand and set it down next to me. He pushed my legs apart so that he could stand in between them. God he was perfect.

"The living room looks good." Beau said wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Yeah, it looks awesome," I said wrapping my arms around his neck.

"We did a good job," He said running his hands up and down my sides. "And I'm sorry for being rude to you earlier. I just wanted to get it done so we don't have to worry about it later."

"It's alright." I said smiling. Beau cupped my face and brought my lips to his. I traced his bottom lip with my tongue, asking for entrance which he gladly accepted. Beau's hands moved down to my ass and pulled me off the counter. I wrapped my legs around his waist as we kissed.

He pulled away "You're beautiful."

"I wouldn't be talking." I said quickly before crashing my lips into his. Beau carried me to what was now our bedroom. We fell on our bed. Beau climbed on top of me. He pulled away to look at me. A smile spread across his lips. He started tickling my sides.

"NO! BEAU!!! STOP IT!!!" I squealed, trying to get away from him.

"I don't think so," He said continuing to tickle my sides. My face was turning red from laughing so hard. Finally, I was able to wriggle myself free. I tried getting up, but Beau pulled me back onto the bed. He attacked my cheek and neck with soft little kisses.

A couple minutes later, we were just laying there in complete silence. I turned my head to look at Beau. He looked at me like I was the most beautiful thing in the world.

"I love you, more than anything in the world. No matter how cranky I can be, I'll always love you. You are my everything. You're mine and only mine." Beau said stroking my cheek.

"I love you too. I'll always love you no matter what." I said leaning in to kiss him.

-------

My eyes flew open and I sat up in my bed, breathing heavily. I looked next to me, thinking that Beau was sound asleep next to me. There was nobody there. It was just a dream. I buried my face in my hands. Tears spilled down my cheeks. Once I calmed down, I leaned over and turned on the light. I picked up my phone and turned it on. I had a couple missed calls from Mike. It was almost two in the morning. I noticed that I haven't changed my phone background. It was a picture of Beau and I. I remember taking it a couple days after we moved in together.

"Let's take a picture," I said holding up my phone.

"Are you serious? This is the millionth picture we've taken in the last two days," Beau whined while fixing his hair.

I lightly hit him in the arm "I just want a new picture for my background, asshole."

"Alright. But this is the last time , you little shit." Beau said while wrapping his arms around my waist from behind. He rested his chin on my shoulder and I took the picture.

"Aw we look cute." I said showing him.

"I agree. But you look better than I do." Beau said kissing my cheek.

"Shut up." I said kissing him.

I sighed. We looked so happy in that picture. So excited to move in together. So in love. I felt tears cloud my eyes. Once my vision unblurred. I looked at the picture again, feeling angry. I threw my phone as hard as I could. It made a loud crash when it hit the wall.

Suddenly, the door flung open. In came Austin, holding a rolling pin. He was wearing gray sweatpants and his hair was messy. He must've been asleep.

"Vic?! Are you okay?! I heard a loud crash coming from your room." Austin said waving the rolling pin around like a crazy person.

"I'm fine." I muttered, while sitting up. "I just threw my phone."

"Oh." Austin said, looking over at my now ruined phone on the floor.

"And where did you get the rolling pin?"

"I came out to get some food. Then I heard that noise and the rolling pin was the first thing I grabbed. Are you okay?"

"Yeah."

"I don't think you're fine. By the looks of your phone, you seem pretty upset."

"I'm fine. I'm just tired." I said pulling my blanket over my head, hoping that he'd go back to him and Alan's room.

"You miss him don't you?" I heard Austin's voice. I knew that he was talking about Beau. I pulled my blanket off of me. I nodded. Austin sat down on my bed next to me.

Austin pulled me into a hug "I'm so sorry about what happened to you guys. You guys seemed so happy together. You guys couldn't keep your hands off each other since you two started dating."

"I know. But we've been arguing a lot lately. I kept bitching and moaning about everything according to him. Maybe that's what drove him to cheat on me. It's all my fault." I said burying my face in my hands.

"It's not your fault, Vic. Beau probably wasn't thinking straight. Maybe it wasn't a good idea for you guys to tour together." Austin said.

"Yeah.." I said wiping my eyes.

"Hey." Austin said wrapping his arm around my shoulder "Cheer up, dude. Everything is going to be fine. You just gotta give it time."

"Thanks, Austin." I said hugging him tightly.

"Anytime, Vic. If you ever need me, I'm just a text message or a phone call away." Austin said hugging me back. We talked for a couple of minutes, then he headed back to his room.

-------

The next morning, I was still laying in bed staring blankly at the ceiling. Alan and Austin had left to pick up a few things at the grocery store. I sighed and forced myself out of bed. I took a quick shower. When I returned to my room, I searched through my bag for something to wear. I came across an unfamiliar piece of clothing. Hmm, I don't really remember putting that in there. I pulled it out of my bag to see what it was. It was one of Beau's shirts. He always wore it whenever we just hung around the apartment. I put it on. It was a little baggy on me, but I didn't really care. It still smelt like him, which kinda made me upset. After I put on some jeans I went out into the living room. Two of Austin and Alan's cats were chasing each other. It reminded me of Midnight. Alex texted me that she brought her back to Beau and I's apartment a few days before we got home. Hopefully Beau is taking care of her.

After Austin and Alan got back, I asked them if I could use their car to drive into town to get a new phone. My other one was completely busted after I chucked it at the wall last night. They said I could use their car for as long as I want, I just have to come back with it in one piece.

An hour later, I had gotten another new phone. All my contacts, pictures, etc were still on my SIM card. On the way over, I drove by Beau's apartment building. An uneasy feeling washed over me. I sighed. I missed waking up to him every morning. I missed how we laughed about the dumbest shit. I miss the cute little dates we went on. I miss being next to him. I miss him holding me in his arms. I miss how he'd kiss me when I was mad at him. Fuck, I just miss him. I miss everything about him.

"How are you holding up?" Mike asked when I was on the phone with him. I was in the Starbucks parking lot a couple blocks away from Austin and Alan's.

"I'm fine, just upset." I said taking a sip of my coffee.

"I'm sorry, Vic." Mike said. I could tell that he was frowning.

I shrugged "It's fine."

"Do you wanna come stay with me for a while? My girlfriend is visiting her family for two weeks. She won't care if you stay. We have an extra room for you to sleep in."

"I'm staying at Austin's. Him and Alan don't mind me staying."

"Are you sure? I just feel you didn't want to be near....you know who's apartment."

"Well, I'll think about it."

"Okay. Let me know if you want to!"

"Alright, I'll talk to you later."  said before we both hung up. I put my coffee in the cup holfer and headed back to Austin and Alan's. When I walked in, I saw them snuggling on the couch watching 500 Days of Summer, which I knew Alan loved. They looked so cute. It reminded me of Beau and I. Maybe I should go stay with Mike for a while.

An hour later, I had called Mike. He told me that he'll be over in an hour. I packed my things. I thanked Austin and Alan a million times for letting me stay. They told me that I can come over anytime. I hung around with them until I had to leave.
♠ ♠ ♠
I wrote most of this at 2 in the morning last night, I'm sorry if it's kinda lame

And if I messed up on the italics, I'm srry. My phone is a dumbass. Hope you guys enjoyed this:)

Now back over to Jesse :D