Status: Updates might be slow.

Beauty Needs an Animal to Breathe

Chapter 22

I woke up the next morning to Midnight directly in front of my face. She meowed at me, in a way that said she needed food. I rolled out of bed and walked in the kitchen. 

"Where the fuck did Vic keep your food?" I asked more to myself than Midnight. I dug through the cabinets until I found the bag her food comes in. I fed her and sat on the couch, turning the TV on. Coraline was on and I instantly thought of Vic. It's one of his favorite movies.

"Hey Beau?" Vic called from his spot on the couch. I was in the kitchen putting away some cups that I had washed.

"Yeah my love?" I called back.

"Can you go to the store and get some candy and popcorn? Coraline is gonna be on later.." He answered.

"Yeah. I'll go right now." I said as I dried my hands. I pulled my Vans on and kissed Vic goodbye before I left.

That night went perfectly. We threw popcorn at each other every now and then. I'd feed Vic a M&M when he'd ask. That's how our movie nights always went. I didn't realize I was crying until I felt Midnight jump up on my shoulder and started licking my face. I moved and she jumped off and climbed into my lap. 

"You want Vic don't you Midnight?" I asked. She meowed in response. I sighed. "I don't think he's gonna come back for a while." She hissed and jumped off my lap and ran off. I sighed and laid down, looking at the ceiling. It felt weird not having Vic here, but then I remembered that I was the reason he left. I told him to. I looked at my phone seeing the picture of Vic I had taken of him while he was sleeping. I smiled slightly at how adorable he was. He had woke up after it was taken.

"Hey." Vic said tiredly as he sat up, brushing his hair back with his fingers.

"Hey my love." I said, smiling down at him.

"You took a picture of me sleeping didn't you?"

"It's my new phone background." I said, showing it to him.

"I look weird. Delete it." He said, covering his face with his hands.

"No you look adorable." I said, kissing his head.

I sighed before sitting up. I need to talk to him. I sent him a text telling him to meet me at Starbucks. I changed into a Golden Hearts Shine Forever shirt, black skinny jeans, TOMS, and pulled on a gray beanie before grabbing my phone and walking out of the apartment and to Starbucks.

When I got there I ordered my usual drink along with Vic's before sitting outside to wait for him. Half an hour past and he didn't show. I waited for another hour or so before I knew he wasn't going to show up. I threw my drink away before grabbing Vic's and leaving. When I got a stoplight I saw Mike as I pressed the button to cross. I quickly pulled my phone out and pretended to text someone before he could see me. I sent another text to Vic.

:/. I understand why you didn't show. I bought you a drink and waited. I'll just leave you alone I guess. If it makes you feel better, Midnight is starting to hate me. 

I unlocked the door to the apartment and walked in laying on the couch and looking the TV. It's so weird without Vic. If I could, I'd go back and stop myself from cheating on him. Anything so I could still call him mine.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry if it's so short D:. I wrote most of it while I was asleep and ahswijsdjejidiwkskdj.

Anyway, over to Anna :D.