Status: Updates might be slow.

Beauty Needs an Animal to Breathe

Chapter 24

The last couple of weeks without Vic have been different. I don't think I've left the apartment at all. I still felt like shit for what I did to him. The look on his face when he walked in on us still haunted me. If I didn't hook up with Chris behind Vic's back on tour, he would've been still here. It was a bad idea for both of us to go on tour again. Basically all we did when we hung out with each other was fight about something stupid. Then, we'd start screaming at each other then somebody would storm out. We wouldn't speak for hours. Our fights never lasted that long. They usually lasted up to an hour. Then, we'd both apologize and everything would be fine. I remember one time we got into a fight about something at dinner. We didn't speak the whole ride home. Then when we got back to the apartment, we started screaming at each other. It was still painful to think about.

"I'M SO FUCKING SICK OF YOUR SHIT. WHY CAN'T YOU JUST ACT LIKE A NORMAL ADULT FOR ONCE? IT'S LIKE I'M DATING A FIVE YEAR OLD." I screamed in Vic's face. We were standing in the middle of the kitchen.

"Oh I'm the five year old? You were the one who kept bitching and moaning about how terrible the service was. You're the fucking five year old, Beau. Not me." Vic screamed back at me. His face was a bright red color. Tears clouded his eyes.

"You're so fucking embarrassing sometimes, Vic. I don't even know why I even go out into public with you." I said. Vic's face went from being angry to hurt. Tears began to fall from his eyes.

"Fuck you, Beau. Burn in hell for all I fucking care." Vic said, his bottom lip trembling. He turned around and stomped down the hall. He slammed the bedroom door behind him. A guilty feeling washed over me. I felt like a complete asshole. I sometimes forget that Vic is really sensitive. I put my head on the counter. I never make him cry.

After maybe ten or twenty minutes, I went over to the bedroom door. I knocked twice. No answer. I tried to open the door. It was locked.

"Vic? Baby? Can you open the door please?" I asked quietly. I heard him sniffle. I heard soft little footsteps. The door slowly opened. Vic's eyes were stained with tears. He was still wearing his outfit

"What do you want? You wanna keep telling me that I'm embarrassing." Vic said.

"I'm sorry for saying that to you, love. I didn't mean that, I say things I don't mean when I'm angry. I didn't mean to make you cry." I said wrapping my arms around his waist and pulling him closer to me.

"You should be sorry." He said while resting his head on my chest.

"I'll make it up to you, babe. I'll take you out for ice cream, okay?" I said while cupping his face. I wiped a tear from his eye.

"Okay." Vic said smiling. I lightly pecked him on the lips.

"I love you so so so much." I said pressing my forehead to his.

"I love you too." Vic said kissing me gently.


We went out for ice cream and talked things out. Everything was okay between us. I missed how things used to be. I just miss him. My thoughts were interrupted by my phone buzzing. I pulled my phone out of my back pocket. It wasn't somebody from my contacts list. The number looked really familiar. It hit me. It was Vic''s number. I clicked 'Read'

Hey. Come to the park at 7 if you get this. I need to talk to you.[i/]

I felt my heart stop. He finally wanted to talk to me. I looked up at the time. It was almost 7. I threw my shoes on. I gave Midnight some food before grabbing my keys and heading down to the parking lot. I pulled out and headed to the park.

I felt nervous the whole ride there. I haven't seen Vic since he came to my apartment to get his things. It was awkward. I wondered what he wanted to talk to me about. He probably is dating somebody new. Somebody who wouldn't cheat on him with one of their friends. I pulled into the parking lot twenty minutes later. I saw Vic sitting on one of the benches on his phone. He didn't look that different. He wore a black sweatshirt, jeans, and vans. I slowly got out of my car and started walking over to him. Those big, beautiful brown eyes looked up at me.

God, I've missed those eyes.

-------

Vic's POV

I was sitting on one of the park benches. Hopefully Beau was going to show up. I haven't seen him in a couple of weeks. I was both nervous and happy at the same time. Mostly nervous though. I heard the sound of a car door shut. I looked up and saw Beau walked over to me. He wore a plaid button down, jeans, and vans. Damn, he looked really good.

"Hi." Beau said, his lips curling into a half smile.

"Hey." I said smiling. We both stood there in silence for a moment. I could feel the awkward sexual tension between us.

"How have you been?" Beau asked, breaking the awkward silence.

"I've been alright. How have you been?"

"Fine. Have you found somewhere to stay?" He asked while shoving his hands in his pockets.

"Yeah, I'm staying with Mike and his girlfriend Marissa for a little while."

"Oh, that's cool."

"Yeah, I guess."

"So...um..are you seeing anybody?" Beau asked awkwardly rubbing the back of his neck.

I shook my head "No..are you?"

"No. I haven't really left ou-I mean my apartment the last couple of weeks."

"Me neither." I said. We both stood there in complete silence. This was getting awkward.

"So..what did you wanna talk to me about??" Beau asked.

"Oh..uh..I just wanted to see how you were doing." I lied.

Beau's face sort of fell a little. "Oh. Okay then. Well I guess I'll see you around then"

"Yeah. See ya." I said, feeling tears cloud my eyes. Beau slowly turned around and started walking back to his car. Suddenly, he stopped in his tracks. He started walking towards me. I was about to ask him what he was doing, but it was too late.

Beau pressed me up against the tree and kissed me.
♠ ♠ ♠
:o