Status: Updates might be slow.

Beauty Needs an Animal to Breathe

Chapter 25

It took me a second to realize what was happening. I was paralyzed. I tried to move my body, but I just couldn't. I just stood there motionless while Beau kissed me. A couple seconds later, Beau pulled away from me. We both stared at each other for a minute.

"Do you need a ride back to Mike's?" Beau asked, breaking the awkward silence. I nodded slowly. He led me over to his car and I climbed into the passenger seat. I quickly told him the directions to Mike's place. The drive back to Mike's was so awkward. Beau tried to make small talk, but I just couldn't say anything. The ride back took for what seemed like hours. Beau pulled into Mike's driveway. Mike's car wasn't in his usual spot. Him and Marissa must be out.

"Want me to walk you to the door?" Beau asked looking over at me.

"Uhm..sure." I said smiling. I didn't want to be an asshole and say no. The two of us slowly got out of the car an walked up the driveway. We stopped at Mike's door. Beau looked back at his car. I pretended to be interested in something on the door.

"Well..I guess I'll see you later." Beau said smiling.

"Yeah. Thanks for walking me to the door." I said while fixing the collar of my sweat shirt. Beau turned to walk away. No, don't let him go, I said to myself. I reached out and grabbed his arm. Beau turned and looked at me. I pulled him in and crashed my lips into his, my arms wrapping tightly around his neck. Beau's hands automatically went around my waist. He pushed me up against the door. I've missed the feeling of his lips against mine. I missed his touch. I missed his everything. We pulled away, breathing heavily. I looked up at Beau's gorgeous blue eyes. They were now filled with lust. I quickly unlocked the door an pulled him inside. He captured our lips in a messy kiss. I tossed the keys over my shoulder. Beau pulled my sweatshirt over my head and tossed it aside. Instead of unbuttoning his shirt, I just ripped it open. Beau hoisted me up, my legs wrapping around his waist. He carried me to my room which wasn't too far away. Thankfully the door was open already. Beau kicked it shut with his foot once we were inside.

He set me down on the bed. I ran my hand up his perfect torso. I bit my lip and looked up at him. Beau's lips curled into a smirk. He climbed on top of me, our lips connecting instantly. I ran my hands through his brown hair. Beau moved his lips down to my neck. I moaned name quietly as he found my sweet spot, which was under my ear.

"God, I've missed your moans so much," Beau said into my ear. His lips trailed down my neck, leaving love bites behind. I felt his hand undo the button on my jeans. He pulled them down my legs, taking my boxers with them. He pushed my legs apart and began to leave small kisses going up my thigh.

"Fuck, Beau." I moaned quietly. He took my shaft into his mouth without hesitation. I gripped the sheets. Beau began to bob his head up and down. I felt my dick touch the back of his throat, which drove me wild. I could feel myself getting closer. Beau wrapped his hand around my shaft and pumped his wrist to finish me off. Within seconds, I released into his mouth. Beau pulled away and climbed off of me. He undid his jeans and took them off. He ran a hand through his messy hair.

"Do you have any...." he asked. I nodded and pointed to the drawer next to my bed. Beau opened the drawer and pulled out a bottle. He squirted some into his hand and spread it over his shaft. He positioned himself at my entrance. He looked at me. I nodded slowly. Beau slowly pushed himself inside me. I bit my lip, my nails digging into his sides. Beau whispered sorry and kissed my face. He began to move his hips slowly. I ran my fingers through his hair. Beau pulled out, then slammed back into me causing me to let out a scream that echoed off the walls. I hope the neighbors didn't hear that.

"F-aster." I moaned into Beau's ear. Beau began to pick up the pace. He buried his into my neck. I could feel his warm breath tickle my skin. I grabbed him by his chin and crashed my lips into his. Beau flipped us over so that I was ontop of him. I began to lightly bounce on his thighs. Beau grabbed my hips and began to thrust upwards. He hit my prostate, causing a loud moan to slip out. Beau wrapped his hand around my shaft and flicked his wrist. Within seconds, I came all over his hand, some getting on his stomach. Beau pushed me onto my back so he could be on top of me again. His thrusts were starting to get sloppy now. He held me close as he began to slow down.

After we rode out our highs, he collapsed on top of me. He rolled onto his side and pulled me against him. He pushed my now messy hair out of my face. A smile appeared on his face. I haven't seen that smile in a while. Beau wrapped his hand around the back of my neck and brought my lips to his. He kissed me sweetly, holding it there for what seemed like forever. He pulled away to stare deeply into my eyes.

"I love you." He said stroking my face. I could feel tears in my eyes. I responded by cupping his face and kissing him deeply.

"I love you too." I said once we pulled away.

------

My eyes slowly opened. It was almost midnight. I was still wrapped in Beau's arms. He was fast asleep next to me. I slowly unwrapped myself from his arms. I climbed out of bed. I threw on my boxers and found Beau's shirt. I slowly opened the door. Mike and Marissa still weren't back from wherever they went. I walked into the kitchen and grabbed a water from the fridge. Suddenly, I felt two arms wrap around my waist. I looked down and smiled knowing that they were Beau's arms.

"I was wondering where my shirt went." Beau said while kissing my left temple. I turned around to face him. He was only in his jeans from earlier. He was smiling at me. I leaned up and kissed his lips. Beau's arms wrapped around my waist. We pulled away.

"I'm sorry. For everything that happened on tour. I'm sorry for being the worst boyfriend ever. I lost the best thing that ever happened to me. Vic, I've been so fucking miserable without you. It hasn't been the same since you left. I just want you to know how sorry I am. And that I miss you. Can you please give me another chance." Beau said taking my hands.

"Of course. This is your last chance. If you screw this up one more time, we're done for good. I don't care how much you beg." I said. Beau nodded slowly.

"I missed you." Beau said hugging me tightly.

"I missed you too. This is the first time I've actually slept in weeks." I said kissing his lips.

"Same here. And it feels good to be next to you again." Beau said while running his hands up and down my back. I smiled and kissed him again. Beau scooped me up bridal style and carried me back to my room.

------

The next morning, I woke up to the sound of the TV. Mike must be awake. Beau was passed out next to me. I climbed out of bed. I was still wearing Beau's shirt and my boxers.

"Looks like things went pretty well between you two." Mike said laughing.

"Yep." I smiled.

"So are you two back together?"

"I guess so."

"That's good. If he hurts you again, I'll break his face. Jaime and Tony will too."

"Thanks, Mike."

"I'm always looking out for you, Vic." Mike smiled. After we talked for a couple more minutes, I went back into my room. Beau was awake now. He was looking at his phone.

"Good morning." I said climbing back into bed with him.

"Good morning," Beau said pulling me into his lap. He lightly pecked me on the lips.

"How'd you sleep?" I asked while slipping my arms around his neck.

"I slept great. Mostly because I was with the person I'm in love with." Beau said while pressing his forehead to mine. I felt my cheeks heat up.

"You're perfect." I said smiling.

"I beg to differ." Beau said kissing my lips.

"I love you, Beau." I said.

"I love you too, Vic." He said kissing me again.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. This took me a million years to write, but hey I tried tho.
Leave comments and subscribe :))

Now over to Jesse :)