Status: Updates might be slow.

Beauty Needs an Animal to Breathe

Chapter 27

It's been less than 24 hours since Beau and I got back together. Beau helped me bring my things back to his apartment, which is now ours again. I was glad that we were back together. I felt so empty without Beau. It felt like part of me was missing.

"Where do you want these?" Beau asked while holding up a box of random items.

"You can put them in the closet. I don't think I use anything in there." I said while taking a sip of my water. Beau nodded and kissed my nose and went into the other room. I scooped up Midnight into my arms and kissed the cat's head. Midnight rubbed her face against my cheek. It felt so good to be home. I set her down on the couch and she curled up into a ball and fell asleep. I felt two arms wrap around my waist. I looked down and smiled, knowing those were Beau's arms.

"Welcome home." Beau said while kissing the spot under my ear, which sent chills down my spine. I turned around and smiled up at him. Beau cupped my face and kissed me sweetly. I could feel him smiling against the kiss. We broke away. Beau scooped me up bridal style and carried me down the hall to our bedroom.

The room hasn't changed much since I left. The only thing that was different was that the pillows were stacked on one side of the bed. It was the side I used to sleep on before I moved out. Beau set me down on our bed and climbed ontop of me, pressing his lips to mine again. My hands slipped around his neck, bringing him closer to me. Beau pulled away and smiled at me. I missed those gorgeous blue eyes so much.

Beau slowly pushed my hair out of my face and lightly kissed my forehead.

"I love you." I said while running my fingers through his hair.

"I love you too." Beau said leaning down and pecking my lips again.

-------

I woke up around ten the next morning. Beau wasn't asleep next to me. I could hear the sound of the shower going. I hugged his pillow close to me, breathing in deeply. It smelled like the cologne he wore all the time. Moments later, I heard the shower turn off. Beau came out with a towel wrapped around his waist and his shoulders. He smiled at me.

"Good morning." He said while pulling some clothes to wear today out of his drawer.

"Good morning." I said while running a hand through my messy hair.

"How was your first night back in the apartment?" Beau asked while putting his shirt on.

"It was perfect. I missed being in here. I mostly missed sleeping next to you." I said while slowly getting out of bed. I was dressed in Beau's shirt and my boxers.

Beau wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me against him "You have no idea how much I've missed sleeping next to you every night. I'm glad that you're home, babe."

"Me too." I said while slipping my arms around his neck, bringing us closer together. Beau leaned down and pecked me on the lips. I parted my lips, letting our tongues battle for dominance. My hand found it's way into Beau's damp hair.

Beau pulled away "Go get dressed, I'm taking you out for breakfast."

"Beau, you don't ha-" I said, but Beau hushed me with his lips. "I am taking you out, Vic. It's been so long since we've done that. I'll take you to our favorite diner. You can get all the pancakes your little heart desires."

"Fine." I said while kissing him sweetly. "But I'm paying."

"No you're not. It's my treat. Now go get ready," Beau said laughing. I nodded and went to get ready.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the late update. Everything's been hectic lately. Hope you guys enjoyed this :)

Now back over to Jesse!