Status: Updates might be slow.

Beauty Needs an Animal to Breathe

Chapter 29

I went over to my drawer to pick out something to wear today. I settled on a Drop Dead shirt, black skinny jeans, and my American Flag vans. I haven't worn these in a while. I put on one of my favorite snapbacks and headed out into the living room. Beau was sitting on the couch with Midnight in his lap. She then jumped off and laid down in the spot next to him. Beau smiled and got up, walking over to me and wrapping his arms around my waist.

"I'd like those shoes if they were Canada." He joked, kissing my nose. I giggled and hit his chest playfully.

"Leave my shoes alone." I said, wrapping his arms around his neck.

"Come on, let's go." Beau said, grabbing my hand and leading me out. We walked to the diner since it wasn't that far from the apartment. When we got there a waitress seated us and took our drink orders. Beau ordered water and I had orange juice. She came back a few minutes later and took our food orders. I only ordered about 3 or 4 pancakes for us to share. I played with Beau's fingers while we waited for our food.

The waitress came back a few minutes later and set our food down. I ate about 2 of the pancakes and all the bacon that came with it. Beau paid for our meal and left. I went behind him and tried hopping up on his back. Beau chuckled and bent down a bit so I could jump on. He hooked his hands under my knees and I  wrapped my arms around his neck. When we got back to the apartment, Beau let me down and I went over to the couch and laid down. Beau laid down as well and faced me. He was smiling at me. I couldn't help but smile back at him.

"That was amazing, Beau." I said, resting my head on my chest. He lightly kissed the top of his head.

"I'm glad you liked it." He said,smiling.

"I love you." I said, looking up at him.

"I love you too." Beau said, pecking my lips. We held it there for a moment. I pulled away and rested my head on his chest. I listened to the slow thumps of his heart. I closed my eyes, drifting off in his arms.

I woke up in our bed. I turned onto my side. It was almost 3 in the afternoon. I could hear the sound of the TV coming from the other room and the sound of dishes being put away. I slowly rolled out of bed and walked into the other room. Beau was in the kitchen doing dishes. I crept up behind him and slipped my arms around his waist. I rested my head on his back. Beau turned around and smiled at me. He ran a hand through my messy hair and pecked my forehead. I cupped his cheeks and kissed him. Beau wrapped his arm around my waist, pulling me closer to him. He pulled away and lightly kissed my nose.

"How was your nap?" Beau asked while leading me over to the couch. He sat down and pulled me into his lap.

"It was good. How'd you move me to our room without waking me up?" I asked while lightly tracing the tattoo on his chest.

"You're a heavy sleeper," Beau giggled while pecking my cheek. I smiled and nuzzled my face into his neck. We spent the rest of the day watching TV, snuggling, talking, and kissing.

-------

It's been a little over two weeks since I had moved back in with Beau. We haven't left each others side since. Plus we've been all over each other, which neither of us seemed to mind. We've spent the last two weeks doing the things we loved to do. It felt like I never left. Everything was back to the way it was, and I was glad.

Right now, Beau and I were at Walmart. We were having a movie night with a couple friends at our place. So we stopped here to pick up some snacks and movies.

"What movies should we get?" I asked Beau, who was looking at the shelf full of movies, new ones and old ones.

"I don't know. Let's get a few and we'll have everybody decide," Beau suggested. I nodded and grabbed a bunch of random movies and put them in our shopping cart.

"What if neither of us wants to watch the movie?" I ask.

"I can think of something else we can do," Beau said smirking at me. I laughed and playfully hit him in the arm.

"You're so weird." I said giggling.

"But you love me." Beau said kissing me sweetly.

"I know." I said pecking his lips again. We headed into the aisle with all the snacks. Beau started throwing random bags of chips into our cart.

"Geez, Beau. Do we really need all his food? There's only like 5 people coming over to our apartment." I said watching my boyfriend throw at least Seven bags of chips into the shopping cart. 

"I'm a hungry man, Vic. You should know that by now." Beau said smiling.

"True." I said laughing. After we grabbed some soda, we went to pay for our things. We loaded our things into the car and headed home.

-A couple hours later-

"Okay. Everybody should he here soon." I said while coming into the living room with bowls of chips. I set them down on the coffee table in front of the TV.

"Okay. I'll get the movies out." Beau said while skipping into the kitchen.

Twenty minutes later, Tony and Kellin arrived. Jaime, Mike, and Eric came shortly after. The seven of us got some snacks and drinks. Everybody decided on Paranormal Activity 3, well everybody except me.

"Don't worry, Vic. You just hide behind me when you get scared." Beau said wrapping his arm around my shoulder.

"Well, I'm going to be hiding behind you the entire time then." I said.

"We could just make out the entire time." Beau suggested.

"I don't want to bite your tongue off when something scary happens. Plus, everybody else wouldn't appreciate that." I said.

"Yeah. We don't wanna hear you two play tonsil hockey during the movie." Kellin said. Beau grabbed one of the pillows and chucked it at him. It hit Kellin in the face. We all started laughing. Beau put on the movie.

It was about half an hour into the movie. Whenever something scary was going to happen, I'd hide behind Beau. I could hear the sound of Kellin and Tony making out. Beau threw one of the pillows at them. They both said ow at the same time. Everybody started cracking up.

"I'll be right back." I whispered into Beau's ear. I slowly got up and headed down the hall into the bathroom. After I did my business, I washed my hands and left the bathroom. As I walked down the hall, Beau jumped out and yelled "VIC!!"

I let out a scream that probably woke our neighbors up. Beau started hysterically laughing. I could hear everybody else laughing from the other room. 

"You fucking asshole." I said hitting Beau repeatedly. Beau was saying sorry over and over while shielding himself with his arms. I hit him one more time before we walked back into the living room with everyone else.

"Beau, that was mean." Mike said.

"But it was funny though." Jaime said. We all glared at Jaime. Jaime buried his face into the pillow.

-Two hours later-

"Vic? Are you still mad at me from earlier?" Beau asked while coming out of the bathroom dressed in a t-shirt and sweat pants. We were both getting ready for bed. Everybody had left an hour ago. Kellin and Tony were the last ones to leave. After the movie, we all just hung around and talked while we ate some snacks.

"No." I said while typing something on my laptop.

"You're still mad at me. I can tell by your voice." Beau said climbing into bed next to me.

"I'm not mad." I said, not even bothering to look up at him. Beau pulled my laptop out of my hands.

"Yes you are." Beau said closing my laptop and setting it on the night table.

"That was mean, you know I don't like those kinds of movies." I said as Beau pulled me into his lap. I laid my head on his shoulder.

"Vic, I was only joking around. And like I said a million times earlier, I'm sorry. I won't do it again. I promise" He said while kissing my forehead.

"You better." I said while running my hand through his hair. Beau smiled and pecked my lips.

"Let's get some sleep." Beau said pecking my nose. I laid down. Beau laid down behind me, wrapping his arm around me, pulling me against him.

Beau leaned over and kissed my cheek "I love you. Goodnight."

"Goodnight. I love you too." I said before I drifted off to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. I wrote this really fast, which was kinda surprising O.O.

PLUS BLESSTHEFALL'S NEW ALBUM COMES OUT 9 DAYS BEFORE MY BIRTHDAY I'M CRYING AAHHHHH

Now back over to Jesse :)