Status: Updates might be slow.

Beauty Needs an Animal to Breathe

Chapter 3

"Do you really have to go to San Diego today?" Beau asked me while I was packing up a couple of things. We were in our room. It around 9:30 in the morning. "Yeah, the guys want me to come up and practice the new songs. Plus, it's been a while since I've seen everybody," I answered while putting my guitar in my case.

"Well, tell everybody that I said hey," He said while wrapping my arms around his waist. He lightly pecked me on the cheek. "Don't worry, I will." I said turning my head and kissing him. We held it there for a couple seconds.

"What time will you be home?" Beau asked while turning me around to face him.

"I'll be home around three. Don't miss me too much," I said laughing.

"You haven't even left yet and I already miss you," I said wrapping his arms around my waist. I smiled and pressed my lips to his. My arms slipped around his neck. Beau pushed me onto our bed and climbed on top of me.

"Fuck. You're making me not want to go," I said pulling away from him. I looked into his eyes. Fuck, they were so beautiful.

"Then don't go," Beau said while reattaching his lips to mine. I entangled my hand in his long brown hair.

"But I have to go," I said once we broke away. Beau frowned. I lightly kissed him again "It's only a couple hours, babe. We can hang out when I get back, okay?"

"Okay," Beau said laughing.

"I love you." I said wrapping my arms around his neck.

"I love you too, Vicky." Beau said lightly kissing my nose. "I still hate it when you call me that," I said making a face. Beau started cracking up.

------

An hour later, I was on my way to San Diego. I was not that far away from where the guys and I rehearse. I texted Jaime, Mike, and Tony that I was on my way over. They were already there. They were just setting up their things.

Finally, I arrived at our rehearsal space. I saw three other cars parked next to each other. I pulled into the fourth parking space. I stepped out of my car and grabbed my things from the back. I headed inside. From down the hall, I could hear everybody talking. I Then I heard somebody laugh ridiculously loud. Oh Jaime. I opened the door. They all looked over to see who it was. They all put their things down and ran over and nearly tackled me to the floor.

"Shit. I missed you guys too," I said laughing.

"It's been forever since we last saw you," Tony said laughing.

I looked at him confused "You guys saw me a week ago."

"But it felt like forever," Jaime said. We all started cracking up. "I think we're all just really excited to see you," Mike said. We all started cracking up.

"Okay, now let's get some rehearsing done!" I yelled. We all cheered.

-----

Two hours had passed. Practice had just ended not that long ago. It was awesome! The new songs sounded solid. It was probably the best practice we've had in a while. Right now, the guys and I were grabbing a bite to eat before heading home. I checked the time. It was almost 1:30. I couldn't wait to get home and spend some time with Beau.

It didn't take the guys and I that long to finish eating. We were all out by 2 o'clock. We all said our goodbyes and we headed home. When I got into the car, I texted Beau: On my way home now. Love you :)

The ride back to LA didn't take that long surprisingly. There wasn't as much traffic this time. It was ten past three. I pulled into the parking lot. I grabbed my things out of the car and headed upstairs. I opened the door slowly. Beau was passed out on the couch. I smiled at how adorable he looked. Slowly and quietly, I brought my things into our room. He hasn't woken up yet. I climbed onto the couch next to him. I snuggled close to him. I softly pressed my lips to his cheek. I felt him wrap his arm around me. He must have been half asleep. His eyes slowly opened. His lips curled into my favorite smile.

"Did you just get home?" Beau asked while rubbing his eyes.

"Yeah. I got home a couple of minutes ago," I said resting my head on his chest.

"What time is it?" Beau asked while yawning. I pulled my phone out of my back pocket. "It's 3:15," I answered.

"I have to go meet the guys at Fearless in fifteen minutes," Beau said sitting up. "How long are you going to be gone?" I asked, still laying down on the couch.

Beau shrugged "I'm not sure. Probably not that long. Mark usually doesn't keep us for too long."

I frowned "Aw. I wanted to spend some time with you."

Beau pulled me into his lap "You have me for another fifteen minutes, Vic. We can kill some time before it's time for me to go. Then we can just hang out when I get back okay?"

I smiled "Okay."
♠ ♠ ♠
Thoughts so far:D?? And I'm sure you guys know my new co-author Jesse! He's doing amazing so far! I'm really excited about where this story is going to go! Thank you to everybody that has read and subscribed so far!

Now back over to Jesse :D