Status: Updates might be slow.

Beauty Needs an Animal to Breathe

Chapter 30.

Vic pulled away and rested his head on his chest. He closed his eyes, drifting off in my arms. I smiled and kissed his head, carrying him to our room and gently setting him on the bed. He curled up with my pillow a bit. I chuckled lightly and took a picture that I'll probably post or just keep it to myself and it can be my lockscreen.

I went into the living room and turned the TV on, seeing that a Batman movie was playing. I laid on the couch and turned the volume down a bit since it was pretty loud. Midnight jumped up on the couch and laid in front of my stomach. I stroked her lightly when I realized that the movie was almost over. I got up and walked into the kitchen to get something to drink when I saw that the sink was piling up with dishes. I decided I should wash them now before Vic sees.

I was in the middle of washing the last half of the dishes when I felt two arms go around my waist and the person's head rest on my back. Vic. I turned around and smiled at him. I ran a hand through his messy hair and pecked his forehead. He cupped my cheeks and kissed me. I wrapped my arm around his waist, pulling him closer to me. I pulled away and lightly kissed his nose.

"How was your nap?" I asked while leading him over to the couch. I sat down and pulled him into my lap.

"It was good. How'd you move me to our room without waking me up?" He asked while lightly tracing the tattoo on mychest.

"You're a heavy sleeper," I giggled while pecking his cheek. He smiled and nuzzled his face into my neck. We spent the rest of the day watching TV, snuggling, talking, and kissing.

-Time lapse-

It's been a little over two weeks since Vic had moved back in with me. We haven't left each others side since. Plus we've been all over each other, which neither of us seemed to mind. We've spent the last two weeks doing the things we loved to do. It felt like Vic never left. Everything was back to the way it was, and I was glad.

Right now, Vic and I were at Walmart. We were having a movie night with a couple friends at our place. So we stopped here to pick up some snacks and movies.

"What movies should we get?" Vic asked me as I was looking at the shelf full of movies, new ones and old ones.

"I don't know. Let's get a few and we'll have everybody decide," I suggested. Vic nodded and grabbed a bunch of random movies and put them in our shopping cart.

"What if neither of us wants to watch the movie?" Vic ask.

"I can think of something else we can do," I said smirking at him. He laughed and playfully hit me in the arm.

"You're so weird." He said giggling.

"But you love me." I said kissing him sweetly.

"I know." Vic said pecking my lips again. We headed into the aisle with all the snacks. I started throwing random bags of chips into our cart.

"Geez, Beau. Do we really need all his food? There's only like 5 people coming over to our apartment." Vic said watching me throw at least Seven bags of chips into the shopping cart.

"I'm a hungry man, Vic. You should know that by now." I said smiling.

"True." He said laughing. After we grabbed some soda, we went to pay for our things. We loaded our things into the car and headed home.

-A couple hours later-

"Okay. Everybody should he here soon." Vic said while coming into the living room with bowls of chips. He set them down on the coffee table in front of the TV.

"Okay. I'll get the movies out." I said while skipping into the kitchen.

Twenty minutes later, Tony and Kellin arrived. Jaime, Mike, and Eric came shortly after. The seven of us got some snacks and drinks. Everybody decided on Paranormal Activity 3, well everybody except Vic.

"Don't worry, Vic. You just hide behind me when you get scared." I said wrapping my arm around his shoulder.

"Well, I'm going to be hiding behind you the entire time then." He said.

"We could just make out the entire time." I suggested.

"I don't want to bite your tongue off when something scary happens. Plus, everybody else wouldn't appreciate that." Vic said.

"Yeah. We don't wanna hear you two play tonsil hockey during the movie." Kellin said. I grabbed one of the pillows and chucked it at him. It hit Kellin in the face. We all started laughing. I put on the movie.

It was about half an hour into the movie. Whenever something scary was going to happen, Vic would hide behind me. I could hear the sound of Kellin and Tony making out. I threw one of the pillows at them. They both said ow at the same time. Everybody started cracking up.

"I'll be right back." Vic whispered into my ear. He slowly got up and headed down the hall into the bathroom. I got an idea and followed him quietly and waited at the end of the hall that led into the living room. As Vic walked down the hall, I jumped out and yelled "VIC!!"

He let out a scream that probably woke our neighbors up. I started hysterically laughing. I could hear everybody else laughing from the other room.

"You fucking asshole." Vic said hitting me repeatedly. I was saying sorry over and over while shielding myself with my arms. He hit me one more time before we walked back into the living room with everyone else.

"Beau, that was mean." Mike said.

"But it was funny though." Jaime said. We all glared at Jaime. Jaime buried his face into the pillow.

-Two hours later-

"Vic? Are you still mad at me from earlier?" I asked while coming out of the bathroom dressed in a t-shirt and sweat pants. We were both getting ready for bed. Everybody had left an hour ago. Kellin and Tony were the last ones to leave. After the movie, we all just hung around and talked while we ate some snacks.

"No." He said while typing something on his laptop.

"You're still mad at me. I can tell by your voice." I said climbing into bed next to him.

"I'm not mad." He said, not even bothering to look up at me. I pulled the laptop out of his hands.

"Yes you are." I said closing his laptop and setting it on the night table.

"That was mean, you know I don't like those kinds of movies." He said as I pulled him into his my lap. He laid his head on my shoulder.

"Vic, I was only joking around. And like I said a million times earlier, I'm sorry. I won't do it again. I promise" I said while kissing his forehead.

"You better." He said while running his hand through my hair. I smiled and pecked his lips.

"Let's get some sleep." I said, pecking his nose. He laid down. I laid down behind him, wrapping my arm around him, pulling him against me.

I leaned over and kissed his cheek "I love you. Goodnight."

"Goodnight. I love you too." He said before he drifted off to sleep. I laid there in silence, just staring at the wall and gently stroking Vic's hand that was in mine. I've fucked up a lot, and I don't even deserve the chances Vic's given me. I want to prove to him that I will never fuck up our relationship again. There's only one way to truly do it. And I'm gonna do it.

I, Beau Bokan, am going to propose to Vic Fuentes.
♠ ♠ ♠
Guess who's back. Back again.

How's it been guys? Good? Awesome c:. Bad? I'm sorry D:.

But yeah, this happened and it's a part of the master plan Anna and I have come up with c:.

Speaking of her, it is now her turn :D.

Stay grand!
-TheDivineInfection