Status: Updates might be slow.

Beauty Needs an Animal to Breathe

Chapter 31

"Vic..Vic..wake up." I heard Beau whisper in my ear. My eyes slowly opened. Beau was lightly stroking my face. My head was in his lap. I noticed that he was already dressed.

"What..time is it?" I mumbled.

"It's almost 9." Beau said while pushing a strand of hair out of my face. I groaned and buried my face back into my pillow. I heard Beau chuckle and I felt him scoop me up into his arms. I laid my on his shoulder and closed my eyes. I felt Beau's lips press softly against my forehead.

"What are we doing today?" I asked while nuzzling my face into his neck.

"Anything you want." Beau said smiling.

"Can we go to our favorite diner? We haven't been there in a while." I asked while getting up.

Beau nodded "Go get ready, babe! I'll be waiting in the living room for you."

When Beau left the room, I hopped in the shower. After I got out, I picked out some clothes to wear. I put on a white button down shirt, black jeans, and vans. I also put on a snap back backwards I looked at myself in the mirror before I went out in the living room. Beau was watching something on TV. When he saw me come in, a smile appeared on his face.

"Wow, you clean up real good." Beau said while getting up.

"Thanks, I try." I laughed.

"Let's go." Beau said while pressing his lips to mine.

-----

"You can get whatever you want! My treat." Beau said smiling at me. We were sitting in our favorite spot in the diner. I looked at the menu, then back up at him.

"Are you sure?" I asked, raising an eyebrow. Beau smiled and nodded. Our waitress came over a couple minutes later to take our orders. Beau and I both ordered the same thing, orange juice, pancakes and a side of scrambled eggs and bacon. We just talked while we waited for our food to get here.

"Do you wanna go anywhere later?" Beau asked me once our food got here.

"I don't know. Why do you ask?" I asked while taking a bite of my pancake.

Beau shrugged "I don't know. Just wondering."

-----

A couple hours had passed. Beau and I were watching a movie in the living room. We had lunch not that long ago. I decided that we should have lunch here then go out for dinner later. I was letting Beau choose where we should go. I looked at the clock on the cable box. It was almost 3 in the afternoon.

"Do you wanna watch another movie?" Beau asked while getting up and walking over to the stack of movies next to the TV.

"Sure. I'm just gonna get another drink. Do you want one?" I asked as I got up and went into the kitchen.

"Yeah! I'm just gonna put on a random movie." Beau called from the other room.

"Okay." I said as I grabbed 2 drinks out of the fridge. When I came back in, Beau was already sitting on the couch waiting for me. I climbed into his lap and nuzzled my face into his neck. Beau pressed his lips to my forehead before turning his attention back to the movie.

Once the movie was over, Beau told me to get dressed because we were going out to eat soon. He told me to dress nice. He went to get dressed in the bathroom. I threw on a black button down shirt, black pants, and vans. I fixed my hair a little bit.

"You all set?" I heard Beau's voice.

"Yeah." I said while going into the living room. Beau was wearing a white button down shirt, a black tie, black pants, and vans.

"Wow, you look great." Beau said smiling at me.

"Thanks, but I think you're the one that looks better than I do." I said while wrapping my arms around his neck. Beau smiled and leaned down and pressed his lips to mine.

Beau pulled away "You're the one that looks perfect. Now, let's go get some dinner."

------

"So where's this restaurant you're taking me to?" I asked as Beau had pulled up to a red light. We've been in the car for about twenty minutes now. We've passed almost every nice restaurant in town. Where is he taking me?

"You'll see." Beau said reaching over and taking my hand. After twenty more minutes in the car, Beau pulled into the parking lot of a restaurant I haven't really seen before. From what it looked like outside, it seemed really expensive.

"We're here." Beau said as he turned the engine off and got out of the car. He opened my door for me.

"Thank you." I said kissing his cheek. He took my hand in his and we walked inside. The restaurant was even bigger inside than it was outside. There were many chandeliers hanging from the ceiling. An orchestra was playing on a stage in the center of the room.

"Wow." Was all I could say. Beau told me he had made reservations a couple days ago. He knows some of the people that worked here. We were seated immediately. Our waiter came over and took our orders.

"So what do you think so far?" Beau asked when our waiter left a couple seconds ago.

"I don't even know what to say. This is literally amazing, Beau. Thank you so much." I said smiling.

"I love you." Beau said reaching over and taking my hand in his.

"I love you too." I said blushing.

------

Half an hour later, Beau and I were eating our dinner. Beau was in the middle of telling me a story about something hilarious that happened on tour when he first joined blessthefall. I laughed so loud that a couple of people were staring at us. But we didn't care.

Beau reached over and took my hand "I'm really glad we did this."

"I am too." I said smiling.

"I'm really glad that you gave me another chance, Vic. I've fucked up so much in the past and I almost lost you for good. I'm so glad that you're still here with me. I honestly don't deserve you after everything that has happened between us. You make me the happiest man in the entire world. I can't imagine spending the rest of my life with somebody else. You mean everything to me. And I wanted to ask you something." Beau said smiling, tears almost falling from his cheeks.

He slowly got up and walked over in front of me. He got down on one knee. People in the restaurant were staring at us. Then, Beau pulled out a navy blue box out of his pocket. He opened it up, a beautiful diamond ring was inside.

"Victor Vincent Fuentes. Will you marry me?" Beau asked, tears already rolling his cheeks. Now, everybody in the restaurant, including the people who worked there were staring at us. The room was completely silent.

"Yes!" I managed to get out. Everybody started clapping. Beau slide the ring on my finger. He cupped my cheeks and brought my lips to his. We held it there for a moment. When we pulled away I hugged him tightly.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey, this was a shitty chapter. But I tried lulz
Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter.

Now, back over to Jesse :)