Status: Updates might be slow.

Beauty Needs an Animal to Breathe

Chapter 33

A year later~

I was sitting on the couch, strumming away on my guitar. The last year had breezed by. Beau and I have been married for two months already. We had our wedding at a nice church in San Diego. All of our friends and families came. It was absolutely amazing. I looked over at the picture of Beau and I from our wedding. We both had huge smiles on our faces. I could relive that day forever.

Beau had left for tour three weeks ago. He wasn't going to be back for a couple of weeks. I miss him a lot. But, he does he best to call me whenever he can. The guys and I were working on our new album, so we've been in and out of the studio the last couple of days. I've been writing every single day. I couldn't wait to get these songs into the studio and out to our fans. Suddenly, I heard my phone ringing. Beau's name appeared on the screen. I scooped up my phone and answered it.

"Hello?'

"Hey, you. How's the writing going?" Beau asked. It was nice to hear his voice.

"Pretty good. I just finished writing earlier and I've been working on some stuff on guitar." I said while setting my guitar down next to the couch.

"That's great!" Beau laughed

"Yeah. I can't wait to show you."

"I miss you, Vic." Beau said.

"I miss you too, Beau. When is the show in LA?" I asked.

"Hold on. I gotta check." Beau said. It was silent for a couple of seconds. "It's next Tuesday."

"Oh good! Luckily I'm not busy."

"You better not be busy," Beau chuckled.

--------

A couple of days passed. I was on my way to the House of Blues. Beau told me that he was going to be outside the tour bus waiting for me. I was so excited to see him. I felt like it's been forever since I last saw him.

After some shitty traffic, I finally made it. I saw a line outside of the venue. The guys were opening up for Of Mice & Men. It's gonna be a great night. I pulled into the parking lot. As I stepped out of my car, I texted Beau that I was here. Then, I heard somebody yell my name. I turned and saw Beau lightly jogging over to me. I ran over to him and practically tackled him. He hugged me tightly. I buried my face into his chest, inhaling his familiar scent. God, I've missed him so much. He pulled away and kissed me. My arms wrapped tightly around his neck, pulling us closer together.

"Did you get here safely?" Beau asked once we pulled away.

"Yeah. I was in a little bit of traffic, but I'm here now." I said.

"Well, I'm glad that you're here." Beau said while wrapping his arm around me. "I am too." I said while pecking his lips.

We headed inside the venue and hung around with everyone until the show started.

--------

A couple hours passed. The show was fantastic. All of the bands killed it. We all headed over to Of Mice & Men's bus to celebrate. Beau and I were hanging out with the guys from OM&M and BTF in the back of the bus. I was sitting in Beau's lap. It was nice to be hanging around

The night came to an end unfortunately around midnight. The bands had to leave early to drive to Oregon. I said goodbye to everybody before Beau walked me to my car.

"Did you have fun tonight?" Beau asked while lacing our fingers together. "Yeah. It was awesome. It's great to see everybody again," I said smiling.

"Just a couple more weeks and I'll be back home with you." Beau said.

"I know. I'm so excited." I laughed.

"I gotta get going. I'll call you tomorrow morning. I love you so much." Beau said hugging me tightly.

"I love you too. Good luck with the rest of the tour." I said. Beau leaned down and kissed me. The kiss lasted for what seems like forever. Once we pulled away, Beau jogged back over to the bus. I watched as the buses pulled away from the venue

I couldn't wait for him to come home.
♠ ♠ ♠
wOWO it's been like months since this was last updated. So, I just decided to end it. I don't even think anybody is gonna read this, but thanks for reading this story. You guys are amazing

I might be writing another story, but I'm not really sure.

And Happy Thanksgiving :)

-Anna