Status: Updates might be slow.

Beauty Needs an Animal to Breathe

Chapter 4.

"Do you really have to go to San Diego today?" I asked Vic while he was packing up a couple of things. We were in our room. It was around 9:30 in the morning. "Yeah, the guys want me to come up and practice the new songs. Plus, it's been a while since I've seen everybody," He answered while putting his guitar in the case.

"Well, tell everybody that I said hey," I said while wrapping my arms around his waist. I lightly pecked him on the cheek. "Don't worry, I will." He said turning his head and kissing me. We held it there for a couple seconds.

"What time will you be home?" I asked while turning him around to face me.

"I'll be home around three. Don't miss me too much," He said laughing.

"You haven't even left yet and I already miss you," I said wrapping my arms around his waist. He smiled and pressed his lips to mine. His arms slipped around my neck. I pushed him onto our bed and climbed on top of him.

"Fuck. You're making me not want to go," He said pulling away from me. 

"Then don't go," I said while reattaching my lips to his. He entangled his hand in my hair.

"But I have to go," He said once we broke away. I frowned. He lightly kissed me again "It's only a couple hours, babe. We can hang out when I get back, okay?"

"Okay," I said laughing.

"I love you." He said wrapping his arms around my neck.

"I love you too, Vicky." I said lightly kissing his nose. "I still hate it when you call me that," He said making a face. I started cracking up.

-Time lapse-

After a while of boredom, I fell asleep. I heard someone walk in and assumed it was Vic. I felt him snuggle close to me. He softly pressed his lips to my cheek. I wrapped my arm around him. I slowly opened my eyes. My lips curled into a smile.

"Did you just get home?" I asked while rubbing my eyes.

"Yeah. I got home a couple of minutes ago," Vic said resting his head on my chest.

"What time is it?" I asked while yawning. He pulled his phone out of his back pocket. "It's 3:15," He answered. Shit I have to go soon.

"I have to go meet the guys at Fearless in fifteen minutes," I said sitting up. "How long are you going to be gone?" he asked, still laying down on the couch.

I shrugged "I'm not sure. Probably not that long. Mark usually doesn't keep us for too long."

He frowned "Aw. I wanted to spend some time with you."

I pulled him into my lap "You have me for another fifteen minutes, Vic. We can kill some time before it's time for me to go. Then we can just hang out when I get back okay?"

He smiled "Okay." I kissed his nose. He looked up and smiled at me.

"I love your smile so much." I said softly, pressing a kiss to his lips. He blushed and nuzzled his face in my neck. I chuckled softly and kissed his head, running my fingers through his hair. We sat there in silence, just cuddling. I looked at the digital clock above the TV and saw that it was now 3:20. 

"Shit. I have to go now." I said, gently pushing Vic off of my lap. He pouted. 

"Do you have to go?" He asked as I pulled on my shoes.

"Yeah. I won't be too long, love." I said, pulling him up and kissing his cheek. He pouted again. "How about when I get back we go out?"

"Go where?" He asked.

"Where ever you want." I said. He smiled and nodded. 

"Okay." He said.

"Good. I'll see you later, my love." I said as I walked out, going to my car and getting in. I plugged my iPod into my car and played The Sky Under The Sea. I smiled as I sang along.

A few minutes later, I pulled up to Fearless, seeing Elliott and Jared standing outside waiting for me. I turned my car off and got out.

"Took you long enough Bokan." Elliott joked. I shook my head an playfully pushed him. We walked in and they led me to Mark's office. The others were already in. I sat down next to Matt.

"Alright guys. Since you're working on new stuff, I want you guys to really focus. But, before we get to that, you got on last tour for Awakening." Mark said. The guys all smiled fondly as did I. 

"We should tour with MIW again. That was fun." Jared suggested.

"Maybe Pierce The Veil?" I asked. Eric shot me a look that said, "You would say PTV wouldn't you?" I smirked and flipped him off.

"And The Word Alive!" Matt said. Mark nodded at the suggestions.

"Alright. I'll get in contact with their managers and get back to you guys." Mark said, pulling his phone out. "I'll see you guys later. I'll let you know when I need you to come back." We all nodded and left. I pulled my phone out and sent a text to Vic.

To: Vic<3
From: Beau:P

Just left Fearless. Be ready for wherever it is you want to go c:. -beauknows

To: Beau:P
From: Vic<3

Okay :). You must be driving so I hope that the fair on the pier is okay with you. I'll see you soon<3 -piercethevic

I smiled and got in my car and drove back to our apartment to get Vic. He's so adorable.
♠ ♠ ♠
This was supposed to be up a couple days ago but I got pretty busy and when I had time to write, I was way too tired.

I'm not joking when I say this. You guys are in for some pretty crazy shit and maybe a bit of smut from my part c;.

Anyway, over to Anna :D.

Stay grand!
-TheDivineInfection