Status: Updates might be slow.

Beauty Needs an Animal to Breathe

Chapter 6.

A couple minutes later, I got back to the apartment, got out and locked my car up before going in the apartment. Vic walked out into the living room.

"Ready?" I asked while pointing to the door. He nodded and smiled. "And you look adorable," I said smiling at him. He looked down at the ground blushing.

I tilted his chin up. "None of that, darling." I pressed a kiss to his lips. When we pulled away, we headed out to my car.

It took less than twenty minutes to get to the pier. I pulled into a parking space and turned the engine off. We both got out of the car. There was a beautiful view of the ocean. Vic stared at it open mouthed. It was absolutely breathtaking.

I wrapped my arms around his waist. "You picked a perfect place," I said as I pressed my lips to his neck.

"Thanks, baby." He said smiling. He turned and kissed my cheek. We walked over to the entrance and bought our tickets. Vic and I held hands as we walked inside. I saw some people give us weird looks and I hope that Vic didn't see them.

"What do you wanna do first?" I asked while swinging our hands back and forth.

Vic looked around "We can play that game where you throw baseballs at bottles."

"Okay! I'll see if I can win you something," I said winking.

"Okay!" He smiled as we walked over to the stand. I handed the guy three dollars. The guy gave me three baseballs. I knocked most of the bottles down with only one ball.

"No pressure," Vic said laughing. "Shut up," I said lightly hitting him in the arm. He started cracking up. I love it when he laughs.. I aimed and threw the ball. I knocked the rest of them down. We both cheered and highfived.

"What prize would you like?" The guy at the stand asked while pointing at the row of stuffed animals. I stroked my chin, deciding which one I wanted for Vic.

"That one," I said pointing to the one of the end. The guy handed me a stuffed monkey. I handed the monkey to Vic.

A huge grin appeared on his face "Aw, Beau. I love it."

"I know how much you love monkeys, babe." I said while kissing his cheek.

-Time lapse-

Vic and I had played a couple more games and went on a couple rides. We were sitting on one of the benches eating cotton candy.

"What do you wanna do next?" Vic asked while tossing his cotton candy in the trash.

"You wanna go on the Ferris Wheel?" I asked.

"Sure!" He said smiling. We walked over to the line. There weren't that many people waiting. After a couple minutes, it was our turn. Once we were settled, the ride began to move. It went around a couple times. Then, it stopped at the very top.

"Holy shit." Vic said looking down.

"Don't worry, love. I gotcha." I said while wrapping my arm around his shoulder. He kissed my cheek. He pulled his phone out of his pocket.

"Let's take a picture." He said smiling.

"Why?" I asked while laughing. "Because I want to take a picture. Now smile," He said holding up his phone in front of us. He took the picture. He turned his phone around to see how it came out.
"Aw, we're so cute." He said while showing it to me.

"Not as cute as you," I said while kissing his head.

"Shut up," He said giggling. "It is true," I said while kissing his lips gently. We held it there for a couple seconds. He held the side of my face. We pulled away smiling.

"I love you." I said while pressing my forehead to his.

"I love you too," He said as he kissed me again. After a couple more minutes, the ride began to move again.

-Time lapse-

"So how did the meeting with Mark and the guys go?" Vic asked me while we were sitting on the hood of the car. We were looking out at the view.

"It was good! We're doing one last tour before we go work on stuff for the next record." I said while draping my arm over his shoulder. He reached up and interlaced our fingers together.

"Ooh! Who's going to be on it?"

"Obviously blessthefall. Possibly Motioness In White, Pierce The Veil, and The Word Alive," I said.

"That would be awesome!"

"Yeah, hopefully we'll be able to do it," I said while kissing his cheek. Before I turned away, he grabbed my chin gently and pulled my face to his. We held it there for a moment. He parted his lips, letting my tongue slip in. We broke away after a couple of moments.

"We should go now." I said. He nodded as we got off the hood. I pulled out of the parking lot and we headed home. I then remembered that I had gotten something for Vic a few days ago that I need to pick up. I'll get it later. I pulled into our parking space and got out before going over to Vic's door and opening it for him.

"Thank you." He said, kissing my cheek as he got out. I smiled at him.

"You're welcome." I said, taking his hand and leading him to our apartment. "I actually need to go pick something up real quick so I'll be right back." I said kissing him.

"We just got back though." He said, pouting. "Can it wait?"

"You'll love it." I said, pulling him towards me and letting my hands rest on his lower back. He pouted again. "I'll only be, like, 10 minutes."

"Fine." He said, kissing me quickly. I smiled and went back out after I said goodbye. I got in my car and drove a couple blocks down to the pet store. I stopped by there a couple days ago and asked if I could come back to buy Vic a kitten. He sometimes said he wanted one. I parked my car in front of the place and got out. I walked in and went straight over to where they kept the cats. I found the one that I saw when I was here last. She was black and orange with green eyes. She was small and skinny, I'm guessing since the bigger cats had beaten her to the food a lot. I told the owner which one I wanted and he came over, unlocked the glass cage thing and picked the kitten up before handing her to me.

I paid for her and bought her a collar with little skulls on it, a little bed, some food, a cage, and a couple of toys before going back to my car, placing her in the passangers seat and drove back to our apartment. When I got back, I heard Vic singing to himself in the kitchen as he was cleaning it up a bit. I put the kitten in her cage and put it next to the couch and put a little blanket over it to hide it from Vic.

"Hey you." I said, wrapping my arms around his waist. He turned and smiled up at me. He pressed his lips to mine.

"Hey." He said, putting down whatever was in his hands before taking my hand and leading me into the living room. He sat down and I sat next to him, allowing him to curl into my side.

"So where'd you go?" He asked.

"Close your eyes." I said, smiling as I sat up. He sat up too and covered his eyes with his hands.

"Why?" He asked. I opened up the cage as quietly as possible and took the kitten out.

"You'll see." I said, placing the cat in front of Vic. "Now open." He uncovered his eyes and gave me a confused look before looking down. He smiled.

"You got a kitten?" He asked, picking her up. I smiled and nodded.

"You said you wanted one, so I went and got her." I said, pulling Vic to me. He smiled up at me before pressing his lips to mine.

"I name her Midnight." He said, kissing the side of her head. I smiled at him and kissed his cheek.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello all. -Waves-. I hope you all are having a good year so far.

A lot of things went down last year, some good, some bad. But we all got through it :). Now like I said in my last update, there is a few things Anna and I have planned. Just a warning though, it will cause all of your feels to be destroyed.
Heh.

Now over to Anna :D.